Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the state of them bikini's there Rotten look like a big wedgie. Cant be comfortable or practical

Reactions: 4
Aw yeah, it’s just the whole white kettle white toaster white accessories on top of the white kitchen, pop of colour wouldn’t go amiss
oh I agree with that. We are having a new kitchen and I’m having white and beige kitchen but using accessories to have colour 🤗

Reactions: 1
Elvis looks like Helen and Chet had a baby. Looks like Helen but with Chet's features or vice versa. Can definitely tell they are his parents!

Ocean is so cute but omg she’s crazy lol. She’s an accident waiting to happen 😬

Reactions: 4
Guys 😩 I don’t usually post in here but was scrolling the thread list and saw the threat name. Thought it was a joke. They really named the kid Elvis 🤓

To be fair he is super cute. Elvis tho hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god I am HOWLING at Helen’s story sitting cooing at Elvis then she’s like WOOOOAHHHHH and the camera swings round and Ocean is stood up on the slide and launches down it, not one duck given 😂😂 She’s so funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god I am HOWLING at Helen’s story sitting cooing at Elvis then she’s like WOOOOAHHHHH and the camera swings round and Ocean is stood up on the slide and launches down it, not one duck given 😂😂 She’s so funny!
She reminds me of my boy no fear and absolute lunatic climb anything get out over every star gate going. He was an unreal escape artist. Was constantly full of bruises and bumps...
6 now and still the same ..😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.