Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
soooooo guuuyyyyssss have you noticed considering she was the first one to discover Asda deliveries ......she hasn’t had one in a whilst yet you never see her leave the house???!!!!!
They're living on 'how is it veeeegan' takeaways remember. And her herbashite shakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why hasn’t Chet declared his recent story as an ad🤬 infuriating

Wish I had a second account to ask him and question him, bet he’s a right gobby shite can imagine him replying
Why doesnt he buy the ingredients from the supermarket and make them himself? Theres nothing stopping him from going and getting the shopping either. What an absolute twit. Those over night oats look minging as well.

Just realised you meant the muscle board!but even so! bleeping idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh look at this photo chet took of us while sleeping. Eh na. 'Chet chet take a pic of us for the gram, wait til I close my eyes.' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh look at this photo chet took of us while sleeping. Eh na. 'Chet chet take a pic of us for the gram, wait til I close my eyes.' 🙄
How bald does Helen look though in that pic 🙊 her hair is so damaged it’s pretty much see through . Shocking .

Reactions: 15
The comments on her pics actually kill me “your such an amazing mummy, you deserve a glass of wine” how does a staged pic of a nap show you that she’s an “amazing mummy” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How bald does Helen look though in that pic 🙊 her hair is so damaged it’s pretty much see through . Shocking .
It's absolutely awful. It's the first thing I would be changing once this lock down is over if I were her! Get to a good hairdresser ASAP. Go blonde using a decent colouring system such as olaplex, as it will be least likely colour to look see through if done tastefully. Get the lipfiller dissolved and dont put any more fillers in.

Reactions: 15
The comments on her pics actually kill me “your such an amazing mummy, you deserve a glass of wine” how does a staged pic of a nap show you that she’s an “amazing mummy” 🤣🤣
People have been missing her stories too 🤢 its clearly staged, isnt it a bad idea to sleep with your baby like that.... also looks like shes strangling her poor dog...

It's absolutely awful. It's the first thing I would be changing once this lock down is over if I were her! Get to a good hairdresser ASAP. Go blonde using a decent colouring system such as olaplex, as it will be least likely colour to look see through if done tastefully. Get the lipfiller dissolved and dont put any more fillers in.
That bloody trout pout 🤢

Reactions: 6
I'm actually hoping for Helen to have some kinda epiphany and take heed to good advice given here. I want to like her like I did before but she just flies in the face of what's been said here. She is very contradictory of her fear of germs too as those long fake nails she usually has are ideal breeding grounds for germs to hide in around or under. When covid 19 first came into the media I read an article about it.

Reactions: 7
She has your nose Helen 🤣
Erm no she don’t! Helen doesn’t even have Helen’s nose anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So I heard through grape vine they chose the name Ocean because of her blue hair and her name 'bleu' 😂😂 carrying on tradition or something 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
When she was pregnant she put a post up asking people for some nice baby girls names and 80% of the comments all said Ocean lol
🤣🤣 My God. I don't mind the name to be honest, I just think it's hilarious how/why they picked it.

Reactions: 5
If you want to be an ‘influencer’ though why not come on and say you’re struggling, talk it out and get support (sympathy) from your followers. Instead she goes quiet for days then comes back with some vegan shite or abs machine. Everyone is struggling during these times, especially people at home with young kids.. she wouldn’t be the first to admit she’s finding it tough and people would respect her a bit more for it.
Exactly...we want to see relatable people not this over exaggerated clap trap. I actually feel really sorry for Helen, she doesn't seem to know who she is or what she wants to do. I get the impression she copies lots of other people instead of just being herself which shows some self esteem issues maybe? I might be wrong.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.