Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CocoLou

Guyzzzzzzzzzzzz 😉 I see Helen does not really post on her story’s much anymore... I feel like it’s ever since she’s discovered tattle life! The only time we see her miserable chewing on a wasp looking face is in the background of Chets story’s...

On the subject of Chet - Please tell me I’m not the only one who’s vagina literally drys up instantly at the very sound of his voice... “Faded man, yh man, great fit man, listen man it’s all about the fit man, shock more trainers man, yh man, can’t believe it’s vegan man, all about the fit man, listen man, back in stock man, I’m a little beg man, OH MY DAYZ MANNNNNN:
BORE THE FUCK OFF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If she does go and get her shes an absolute fool, basically teaching her child that if you cry/whinge you will get your own way. (I know shes only a baby but imagine if helen keeps doing things like this as oshun gets older) I hope to fuck this is staged silly cow.
Can't say I ever let my babies cry it out like some people suggest. It's the only way they can communicate. They don't cry thinking 'ya know what I'm gonna be a cunt and just cry for the sake of it.' It means they need something be it a changed nappy, bottle or a cuddle or just to know you're still there. But everyone is different I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can't say I ever let my babies cry it out like some people suggest. It's the only way they can communicate. They don't cry thinking 'ya know what I'm gonna be a cunt and just cry for the sake of it.' It means they need something be it a changed nappy, bottle or a cuddle or just to know you're still there. But everyone is different I suppose.
Spot on 👌🏻 I have many qualifications in childcare and have worked with children for years as well as having my own. The crying out method does nothing but damage, babies do not cry to manipulate or get their own way they have not learned those behaviours yet

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Lillyloo

VIP Member
She has your nose Helen 🤣
Erm no she don’t! Helen doesn’t even have Helen’s nose anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

User3005

Just going to leave this here...

BAD9A7F5-F176-4E40-8CC0-678C53B388E8.png

The girl left a comment under helens recent post so I had a nosey on her page and seen that

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Lilbeautbabes

Does anyone else think she might have slight postnatal depression? Like not a severe case.. but she just seems like she needs constant reassurance from her followers, she’s always crying, and just seems down. It doesn’t make me think any less of her.. but something just seems off 🤔

Reactions: 28
The next thread should be called that. "I scam, Chet cheats and Ocean is ginger no matter what I filter.' Why would you filter your daughters hair man!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

BDY_97

VIP Member
“Baby fashion” luv she’s wearing a fucking vest and a pair of joggers from what I can see! How is that baby fashion 🤣😫 CBA

• Haha
Reactions: 23

BabyMommaBamford

I feel like I need to say, is anyone else finding this whole Faded x Carol Baskin thing cringe? Like trying to get sales off the back of something completely unrelated just because it was popular like a month ago... 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23

KfBr

VIP Member
So shes paying half the mortage and the house is in Chets name 🤔 What mug 🙈
I don’t think either them can be classed as a mug? That’s actually the right thing to do in my eyes? They might have a contract to say the both pay half the mortgage even though it’s in his name. My house is in my husbands name as I was just under the 2 year self employed ban so could not be considered for the mortgage. I pay half? We have an agreement in writing drawn up by our solicitor to say if we split the house gets split 50/50. Are we mugs? No. We just have a brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Right so I’ve received an email back about my complaints of her lack of putting AD, they said they have reviewed it and decided she is breaking the rules so they have been in touch with her and explained the rules and what she should be doing. Now let’s see if anything changes 🤔

Actually scrap that because she’s put 2 things on today with no AD or gifted 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Blablabla98

F4954A5E-B463-4C39-9E92-460169189EFD.png

IM SORRY BUT SHES REALLY FUCKING ME OFF THIS MORNING!!!
that first picture is when your a pregnant with your babygirl!!!!
yes obviously you put on weight and yes people do Bounce back and some people don’t, but that’s ok!
why can’t she be grateful she has been blessed with a beautiful baby girl instead of banging on about how big she was when she was fucking pregnant/post labour!Obviously it’s going to take a while it takes nine months to grow a baby and it may take nine months to go back to normal but to say all that’s down to a fucking MILKSHAKE AND CHOCOLATE BAR A DAY IS BULLSHIT!!
I think it’s disgusting what she’s saying.
+ obviously your gunna look “fatter” when your pregnant cause you are!!! You put the weight on and that’s whats healthy!🤯🤯
Did she expect to say 8 stone or sommet fucking dim wit

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

BabyMommaBamford

Seems like they’ve got the whole squad on here to support 😂👀
If we see a video of Helen absolutely twisted off her barnet and some lad huffing on a balloon I’d say we’re more than within our rights to assume the raves they attend involve drugs, plus all you have to do is look at the company they keep!
Im just on here for the tea so please “Nicola”, stop killing our vibe.

also, ShylaSimone slander is the act of making a false and damaging statement to somebody’s reputation or career. I’d hardly say a bit of gossip on a GOSSIP SITE is damaging anyone’s “career” (if you can call selling Ali Express clothes and promoting scams a career) and I’d say she’s damaged her own reputation by peddling shite on her stories to young impressionable followers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21