Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is someone going to make a new thread I don’t know how you do it but can you share it on here once it done

Reactions: 1
“Working on improving her mindset” ... so Helen what you basically mean is trying to work out what you can turn your Instagram into this time in order to get the most interactions? Health, fitness, baby fashion... whatever is next?!

Reactions: 7
I actually cannot cope with the videos he’s posting 🙈 you’re a 30 year old father, please stop reminiscing about being off your tits. Posting videos of the mother off his child clearly on drugs nahhhh I just can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I actually cannot cope with the videos he’s posting 🙈 you’re a 30 year old father, please stop reminiscing about being off your tits. Posting videos of the mother off his child clearly on drugs nahhhh I just can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️
Is this what we are jealous of Helen? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine posting pics of your beautiful baby then following it up with that absolute embarrassing crap of his friends. He’s absolutely grotesque

Reactions: 4
Those videos are absolutely bleeping embarrassing. Imagine being a 30 year old MAN and FATHER who only wants to go to a rave and get off his tits instead of making memories with his kid. I’m younger than Chet and can’t wait to take my kids to the bleeping park! Shouldn’t be having kids if you can’t get your priorities right!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.