Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if anyone has messaged them both saying that Ocean is still too young to be sleeping in her own room.
If they have will she listen? She seems to be in such a rush to get ocean to grow up do things early/sooner than is advised/natural.

Reactions: 1
Wonder if anyone has messaged them both saying that Ocean is still too young to be sleeping in her own room.
I do think it’s entirely up to yourself when you put baby in their own room, I don’t think she’s wrong for doing it at 5 months or whatever. It’s recommended obviously that you don’t to reduce the chance of SIDS.. although what I don’t get is, if she’s so upset why would she put her in her own room, and also wise the duck up, she’s across the hallway. I admit your room feels empty without them but I was never rushing out to bring them back in lol!

Reactions: 4
I agree with what’s already been said, I’m a first time Mam and a lot older than Helen, it’s the hardest job in the world and completely overwhelming. I have pnd but I think it would be just as hard without it especially at the moment when we can’t get to baby groups and are only allowed out the house for short periods of time.
I think Helen’s problem is she’s young and she’s built this perfect life for the gram and is now struggling and doesn’t know how to express that. The picture of her with her baby obviously freaked her out and reading all the cheating allegations must have been so humiliating. Even if she knew herself it’s different seeing it written in a public forum.
I also used to talk about another baby but I was trying to fool myself that I could cope with the one I have.
She’s made mistakes and undoubtedly doesn’t help herself but I do have sympathy for her if she is struggling.

Reactions: 10
If they have will she listen? She seems to be in such a rush to get ocean to grow up do things early/sooner than is advised/natural.
I’m sure Rox has been in his own room for a couple of months 🤔 maybe they’re trying to prove a point lol

Reactions: 5
If you don’t want her in her own room....guess what, don’t do it! Put her back in your room and stop moaning about ‘missing her’ 🙄

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the reviews on trust pilot for the Hailey Beauty foundation Bleu and a few others were promoting? 1 star on every single one basically everyone saying they’ve not received product after months and there’s no communication at all from them when contacted 😳 Just looked on the Instagram page and every single comment section is switched off absolutely shocking.
Watch marines story. She’s trying to say because of covid-19. But I have a terrible feeling it’s another scam. There was a post in a group on fb about it and every single comment was saying how bad it is. They’d sell their souls for some money

Reactions: 6
I do think it’s entirely up to yourself when you put baby in their own room, I don’t think she’s wrong for doing it at 5 months or whatever. It’s recommended obviously that you don’t to reduce the chance of SIDS.. although what I don’t get is, if she’s so upset why would she put her in her own room, and also wise the duck up, she’s across the hallway. I admit your room feels empty without them but I was never rushing out to bring them back in lol!
To be fair my wee boys been put in his cot since 5 months because he just wasnt sleeping because i was disturbing him. Hes slept fine but when he cries in the middle of the night he just comes back in with me so I will not hold that against Helen as long as its for the right reasons. Im a FTM and i am making it up as i go along and the books and advice went out the window months ago. As long as my sons healthy, clean and stimulated im doing an ok job i think!

Reactions: 11
I’m sure Rox has been in his own room for a couple of months 🤔 maybe they’re trying to prove a point lol
Oh ffs 🤦‍♀️ if she isnt ready to put ocean in her own room thats up to her. Why does it have to be a competition if thats the case?

I cant stand this big competition between children. Its so horrible. I have a nephew quite close in age to my baby (he's a little older) and he's not as advanced as my son but I wouldn't ever dream of pointing it out or making any reference to it. They are two sweet little boys who play together, who are healthy and happy. What's wrong with being happy with what you've got?

Reactions: 8
I defo think the crying is fake . I can see Helen crying when things don’t go her way like a spoilt brat . Things aren’t so wonderful are they Helen huh? Babies are hard work when you can’t fob them off to the childminders or other members of the family aren’t they ? That’s why she’s been quiet cause she’s had to actually be a mother rather than flounce around with her thong up her back acting like super mum

Reactions: 7
I cant stand this big competition between children. Its so horrible. I have a nephew quite close in age to my baby (he's a little older) and he's not as advanced as my son but I wouldn't ever dream of pointing it out or making any reference to it. They are two sweet little boys who play together, who are healthy and happy. What's wrong with being happy with what you've got?
Same. My nephew is 2 weeks younger than my youngest son and my sister in law is so competitive- who breast fed for longest, who was walking first, who sleeps best. Now she’s potty training him already (they’re just 2) and I’m sure he’ll be amazing at that too 🙄 who cares?! They do it in their own time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
If you want to be an ‘influencer’ though why not come on and say you’re struggling, talk it out and get support (sympathy) from your followers. Instead she goes quiet for days then comes back with some vegan shite or abs machine. Everyone is struggling during these times, especially people at home with young kids.. she wouldn’t be the first to admit she’s finding it tough and people would respect her a bit more for it.

Reactions: 12
Same. My nephew is 2 weeks younger than my youngest son and my sister in law is so competitive- who breast fed for longest, who was walking first, who sleeps best. Now she’s potty training him already (they’re just 2) and I’m sure he’ll be amazing at that too 🙄 who cares?! They do it in their own time 🤷🏻‍♀️
Absolutely agree. It's disgusting carry on and setting such a bad example for the children at such a young age.

Reactions: 7
Same. My nephew is 2 weeks younger than my youngest son and my sister in law
Isnt being a parent exhausting enough Its not setting a good example for kids either. Good on you for rising above it and carrying on!

Reactions: 1
Yep, we should be cheering each other and each others kids on not bragging or showing off. Sometimes I really want a break from this planet 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep, we should be cheering each other and each others kids on not bragging or showing off. Sometimes I really want a break from this planet 😂
Absolutely! Its lovely that you have kids of a similar age that can be brought up together ❤

Has anyone seen the reviews on trust pilot for the Hailey Beauty foundation Bleu and a few others were promoting? 1 star on every single one basically everyone saying they’ve not received product after months and there’s no communication at all from them when contacted 😳 Just looked on the Instagram page and every single comment section is switched off absolutely shocking.
It’s not the exact same product but Jeffree Star reviewed one of these “skin match” foundations a while back... it’s basically sun cream in a fancy bottle with £30+ stuck on the price that’s why it starts out white and blends when you rub it in. She’s peddling tit sun cream and even worse it’s not getting delivered! 😩

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
soooooo guuuyyyyssss have you noticed considering she was the first one to discover Asda deliveries ......she hasn’t had one in a whilst yet you never see her leave the house???!!!!!

• Haha
Why hasn’t Chet declared his recent story as an ad🤬 infuriating

Wish I had a second account to ask him and question him, bet he’s a right gobby shite can imagine him replying

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.