Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Mummy and daddy’s favourite part of the day - Ocean is going to bed”

HELENS FACE IN THE BACKGROUND 😂 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Exposed hunnay! Aww is being a mummy hard? Bless ya!
Hard work when they aren’t napping all day, need entertaining and aren’t sleeping all night isn’t it Helen hun? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel so sorry for that poor baby girl 😔 I’m really confused as to why these two had a baby...

Reactions: 10
Helen is quiet because she doesnt know what to do, shes very clearly reading this site but isnt clever enough to be subtle avout it. She will say shes been busy redecorating or doing stuff for azorableugh. When acrually shes probably struggling with her perfect lil baba oshun who is not sleeping. I know that they are both at home together all day, but chet is still promoting his business and been working too. Its a shame how Helens desparation for intenet fame has changed her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ocean in her own room...
Helen pretending to be the doting amazing perfect mum she wants everyone to think she is ‘I’m going to go get her’
That is absolute bullshit, if she’s been in bed since 7pm why is she suddenly crying and thinking to go and get her? Her life is just lie after lie 😴😴
Also how many times has she done the whole “I don’t ever want her out of my room, I’m not ready” speech and she’s moved her before the guidelines even say you should 🤣

Reactions: 15
That blue hair though, it's just awful. Everytime I see it I just feel 🤢
I agree..makes her look ill and washed out but she won't change it cause she thinks thats her 'trademark'
And Helen I know you read here so please put that poor baby back in your room it's much safer.

• Heart
Ocean in her own room...
Helen pretending to be the doting amazing perfect mum she wants everyone to think she is ‘I’m going to go get her’
If she does go and get her shes an absolute fool, basically teaching her child that if you cry/whinge you will get your own way. (I know shes only a baby but imagine if helen keeps doing things like this as oshun gets older) I hope to duck this is staged silly cow.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
If she does go and get her shes an absolute fool, basically teaching her child that if you cry/whinge you will get your own way. (I know shes only a baby but imagine if helen keeps doing things like this as oshun gets older) I hope to duck this is staged silly cow.
I used to go and get my babies when they used to cry all the time, emotionally I just couldn’t cope hearing them, and I fully agree my daughter used to bawl her eyes out until she was about 14 if someone didn’t pay her attention, she had no patience either (not sure if that related) but as my first born and a single mother I learnt my mistake with her and knew I was wrong when I had my son, he was a much easier child to handle, everyone does have to learn I suppose
I clearly thought that Helen wouldn’t be bothered she can’t throw her in frontof a laptop all day and then be all cushy cause she’s in another room which I’m sure she probably is all day with the screens anyway

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I used to go and get my babies when they used to cry all the time, emotionally I just couldn’t cope hearing them, and I fully agree my daughter used to bawl her eyes out until she was about 14 if someone didn’t pay her attention, she had no patience either (not sure if that related) but as my first born and a single mother I learnt my mistake with her and knew I was wrong when I had my son, he was a much easier child to handle, everyone does have to learn I suppose
I clearly thought that Helen wouldn’t be bothered she can’t throw her in frontof a laptop all day and then be all cushy cause she’s in another room which I’m sure she probably is all day with the screens anyway

Thats totally fair enough, i say this as i was brought up this way and its taken me such a long time to toughen up and i can be over sensitive even now and i honestly hate it. The point is they are posting all these things on instagram and then acting like ⁸the perfect parents (more helen than chet). Whats gunna happen when they have baby number 2 and helen cant cope with the upkeep in her perfect life on the gram because ocean is constantly crying for her attention. Even chet told her not to get the baby and hes not exactly the brightest bulb. It wouldnt bother me so much if she wasnt so preachy and was influencing other young people

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I know age doesn’t matter, but I can’t Believe Helen is only 24 😳, This actually shocked me

• Haha
  • Heart
Can't say I ever let my babies cry it out like some people suggest. It's the only way they can communicate. They don't cry thinking 'ya know what I'm gonna be a bleep and just cry for the sake of it.' It means they need something be it a changed nappy, bottle or a cuddle or just to know you're still there. But everyone is different I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can't say I ever let my babies cry it out like some people suggest. It's the only way they can communicate. They don't cry thinking 'ya know what I'm gonna be a bleep and just cry for the sake of it.' It means they need something be it a changed nappy, bottle or a cuddle or just to know you're still there. But everyone is different I suppose.
Spot on 👌🏻 I have many qualifications in childcare and have worked with children for years as well as having my own. The crying out method does nothing but damage, babies do not cry to manipulate or get their own way they have not learned those behaviours yet

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I imagine dream baby orshunnnn has been moved into her own room because she’s waking up at night - I know a lot of people who moved their babies at the same age.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she was going getting her because Ocean was crying, she was just saying she wanted her back in the room. But let’s be honest, it was all just a staged thing to show everyone that Helen is the best mum 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.