Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she might have slight postnatal depression? Like not a severe case.. but she just seems like she needs constant reassurance from her followers, she’s always crying, and just seems down. It doesn’t make me think any less of her.. but something just seems off 🤔

Reactions: 28
Does anyone else think she might have slight postnatal depression? Like not a severe case.. but she just seems like she needs constant reassurance from her followers, she’s always crying, and just seems down. It doesn’t make me think any less of her.. but something just seems off 🤔
Her perfect life she is portraying is slowly crumbling around her! That’s what she doesn’t like

Reactions: 7
I actually can’t tell if the crying is put on or whether it’s for real. I don’t understand why you would cry over moving the baby when there is absolutely no reason that you have to do it in the first place 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for her. Being a mum is bloody hard, Helen just can’t admit that to Instagram as it goes against the perfect life theme on there.

She very well could have, and that’s sad. I hope she has support around her if that’s the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’d be miserable having to stay with someone who freely cheats on me just because I didn’t want to stoop to getting a proper job and supporting myself 🤷🏻‍♀️

What’s the betting she ends up on a girls holiday in Dubai after the lockdown is over?!

Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for her. Being a mum is bloody hard, Helen just can’t admit that to Instagram as it goes against the perfect life theme on there.

She very well could have, and that’s sad. I hope she has support around her if that’s the case.
I agree! the more I watch her stories it just seems that somethings not right, I still can’t justify half the stuff she does or says because it’s just crazy.. but being a new mum is so overwhelming and she has this appearance to keep up (which is completely her doing don’t get me wrong 🙄) and I can’t imagine Chet being any kind of mature support either.. however, they should just leave each other if there’s issues there.. but again, that wouldn’t look good on the gram😂

I’d be miserable having to stay with someone who freely cheats on me just because I didn’t want to stoop to getting a proper job and supporting myself 🤷🏻‍♀️

What’s the betting she ends up on a girls holiday in Dubai after the lockdown is over?!
exactly! And you can’t feel sorry for people who willingly stay in that kind of relationship! To have to depend on a man to be able to live your life 😐 I’d much rather support my daughter myself, get a job, your own place and most of all your own peace of mind! I also don’t think it’s because of Helen that Chet cheats, I don’t think one woman would ever be enough for him. That type of persona about him 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think her idea of being a mother is really different to what she’d thought it would be. She’s still young, she should of had fun and had a baby when she’s ready to settle. I don’t know why she’d even consider having another it’s selfish to herself, Ocean, Chet and the new baby. She should just enjoy Ocean and stop trying to pretend she’s perfect.

Yeah if you think she’s miserable just imagine how chets feeling! Not being able to duck off abroad and get off his face at raves. Not to mention meet all his side hoes. I’m starting to think his just as bad now.

I don’t think she was going getting her because Ocean was crying, she was just saying she wanted her back in the room. But let’s be honest, it was all just a staged thing to show everyone that Helen is the best mum 🤣
I got the impression Chet was saying it was Helen who was crying not Ocean.

• Heart
I think her idea of being a mother is really different to what she’d thought it would be. She’s still young, she should of had fun and had a baby when she’s ready to settle. I don’t know why she’d even consider having another it’s selfish to herself, Ocean, Chet and the new baby. She should just enjoy Ocean and stop trying to pretend she’s perfect.

I agree! I think everyone has an impression that it’s going to be wonderful this cute little quiet newborn, which it is, for the first month lol! Maybe she thought it would make Chet settle down too, babies are hard work, she definitely didn’t think it through. And you’re right, to even consider having another one 😐 it’s crazy!

She seems to be commenting on the teen mums pages🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
What? Where?

I agree..makes her look ill and washed out but she won't change it cause she thinks thats her 'trademark'
And Helen I know you read here so please put that poor baby back in your room it's much safer.
Here's a suggestion. Be more natural, be honest. If you want to show your life to the world, show the good, the bad, the ugly. In a world full of fake, plastic, unnatural girls be a natural person. Let that be your trademark.

Reactions: 8
I agree with a lot of you that something is off with her. I think now ocean is getting older she’s probably struggling abit. Which is fine ! I have no shame admitting I have days where I struggle as I’m sure all is mums do. It’s a huge life change and deciding to do that so publicly surely can’t be good for your mental health if you don’t have the correct support - and I don’t think Chet supports her properly. There’s nothing wrong with not coping and struggling as long you can talk about it and get help. But I think she doesn’t want to drop the curtain of this perfect family life (which let’s be honest no ones is perfect). The issue there though whilst pretending she’s perfect and it’s all great is she’s giving bad advice to other new mums. That whole thing last night crying because she’s in her own room ? I cried when my baby went in her room but my baby was also 9 months and couldn’t fit in her bedside cot. Ocean is 5 months so shouldn’t even be in her own room yet ?

I agree with a lot of you that something is off with her. I think now ocean is getting older she’s probably struggling abit. Which is fine ! I have no shame admitting I have days where I struggle as I’m sure all is mums do. It’s a huge life change and deciding to do that so publicly surely can’t be good for your mental health if you don’t have the correct support - and I don’t think Chet supports her properly. There’s nothing wrong with not coping and struggling as long you can talk about it and get help. But I think she doesn’t want to drop the curtain of this perfect family life (which let’s be honest no ones is perfect). The issue there though whilst pretending she’s perfect and it’s all great is she’s giving bad advice to other new mums. That whole thing last night crying because she’s in her own room ? I cried when my baby went in her room but my baby was also 9 months and couldn’t fit in her bedside cot. Ocean is 5 months so shouldn’t even be in her own room yet ?
I think that she can only have moved her for her own gain because she doesn’t need to be moved at 5 months, she must have been waking in the night or something but you can’t do something for your own gain and then cry about it for the gram. That’s what annoys me so much, you can see how many young people follow her and she gives out the worst baby advice, everything that is against guidelines, feed them too early, move them to their rooms too early. That’s totally her choice as a mum and I can’t judge her for that but don’t give the advice to others.

I know she didn’t start as a “mum” account but I’ve said this before I think she would gain a lot more respect and followers if she was honest about being a mum. There are other parent accounts that I follow and they say when they have struggled etc and it makes you feel normal. You look at hers when she was shoving it all in our face on stories and new mums might think what am I doing wrong

What? Where?

Here's a suggestion. Be more natural, be honest. If you want to show your life to the world, show the good, the bad, the ugly. In a world full of fake, plastic, unnatural girls be a natural person. Let that be your trademark.
Absolutely this. Shes set herself up for failure trying to depict this perfect life. The minute things have gotten sifficult and ocean isnt the perfect sleeps all the time baby shes made out shes stopped posting and its honestly not good. Ahe would have so much more respect if she was honest. 24 and a first time mum shes completely within her rights to ask for/need help and advice! But shes been too busy putting on this perfect mum persona on instagram which she cant keep up.

I think that she can only have moved her for her own gain because she doesn’t need to be moved at 5 months, she must have been waking in the night or something but you can’t do something for your own gain and then cry about it for the gram. That’s what annoys me so much, you can see how many young people follow her and she gives out the worst baby advice, everything that is against guidelines, feed them too early, move them to their rooms too early. That’s totally her choice as a mum and I can’t judge her for that but don’t give the advice to others.

I know she didn’t start as a “mum” account but I’ve said this before I think she would gain a lot more respect and followers if she was honest about being a mum. There are other parent accounts that I follow and they say when they have struggled etc and it makes you feel normal. You look at hers when she was shoving it all in our face on stories and new mums might think what am I doing wrong
I agree with everything you have said. I honestly wouldn’t have a problem with her if she didn’t give out this bad (and sometimes dangerous) advice to her young followers. The scam sites too. That’s my issue with her. I’d take a stab in the dark and assume it’s not going good for her at all in reality so she puts up this front of how perfect it is on social media to make herself feel better.

Absolutely this. Shes set herself up for failure trying to depict this perfect life. The minute things have gotten sifficult and ocean isnt the perfect sleeps all the time baby shes made out shes stopped posting and its honestly not good. Ahe would have so much more respect if she was honest. 24 and a first time mum shes completely within her rights to ask for/need help and advice! But shes been too busy putting on this perfect mum persona on instagram which she cant keep up.
Yep. I had my first baby at 30 and I struggled badly even though I had good support around me. I had ptsd from a bad birth and post natal for a year. Seeing someone depict a fake perfect life is hard to swallow. I used to like her stories showing what she put in oceans changing bag and when she asked for followers advice as it showed a vulnerability all first time mams have. What I don't like seeing is her trying to boast about how good or advanced her baby is or how blue her eyes are. It's braggy. No one likes that. I haven't critisized her parenting though as I think ocean looks well cared for and of she does have post natal that's the last thing she needs. I think she needs a little tlc and care herself, as well as a big dose of reality.

• Heart
This all makes me so grateful for my boring life with my children on maternity leave, in a loving healthy relationship, minimal social media !
duck being a social media “influencer“ I’d rather earn a decent honest wage , not scamming people and selling my soul for a bit of commission.

plus I want my children’s childhood to remain private!!

• Heart
Has anyone seen the reviews on trust pilot for the Hailey Beauty foundation Bleu and a few others were promoting? 1 star on every single one basically everyone saying they’ve not received product after months and there’s no communication at all from them when contacted 😳 Just looked on the Instagram page and every single comment section is switched off absolutely shocking.

• Wow
Wonder if anyone has messaged them both saying that Ocean is still too young to be sleeping in her own room.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.