Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tractor boy needs to act like an actual dad and tell his son he is a disgrace and maybe support the mother of his grandkids. He’s raised one wet wipe and one woman

• Heart
Reactions: 54
By were two different people he means she’s a mother and he’s still living his old life if he didn’t wanna be a dad he should have either wrapped it or told her he wasn’t ready and left- Casey can piss off too the little dweeb he makes me feel sick 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 31
To be fair Helen will have her own money she was an influencer and has done ads since having the babies and will have been paid well with her following

She doesn’t go out or buy herself anything lavish or spending on all sorts like chet does so maybe she’s been wise and kept all her own cash should this day ever come she’s financially secured her and her children

Reactions: 21
Casey acting like he’s there for sket when we all know he would drop him like a stone (AGAIN) at any given moment

Reactions: 27
Mama June has finally left Chet and his tiny prune!

I always crack up when I hear Casey mentioned thanks to the tattler who said he looks like the kind of guy that crys after sex 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
His dad is embarrassed his son has been outed. That’s why he’s reacted like that. Just admit it

Makes me laugh how tractor boys only comeback is ‘trolls trolls’ yet completely side tracks from the truth. Deflection at its finest, let’s hope he get that box room cleared out asap x

Instead of holding his son accountable he blames Helen for not keeping dirty secrets behind closed doors. It's not wonder Chet and Casey are both also childlike

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don’t think we need to worry about Helen, she’s an adult and can stand up for herself when she needs to. She admittedly does seem to have a very good mother/grandma to the kids so I don’t think she’ll struggle per-se. It is absolutely disgusting that Chet’s family are getting involved the way they are, tbh I’m petty and a pos so I wouldn’t even let them see the kids lol. Helen’s raised the kids pretty much on her own because their father would rather gallivant around bleeping anyone who’s willing & then calling it ‘work’.
Yea using the kids in this situation would make you a POS. Why punish innocent children?? They obviously love the kids and you should never use them as pawns 🤮

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.