Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s okay for Chet to publicly and openly cheat and disrespect Helen but apparently it’s not okay for Helen to publicly admit she left him due to HIS behaviour towards her 🤔

make it make sense, tractor boyy 🥴 what a bunch of chavs …

I feel so sorry for her for having to deal , not only with childish sket but also immature skety grandparents too!!
Apple clearly doesn’t fall far from the tree 👎

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Exactly! Saying that Helen is airing her laundry…. Because she told the truth about your son? You didn’t raise no man!
He didn't lick it off the ground anyway. Tractor boy needs to get some diesel, rev up and duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Helen doesn’t need a glow up she’s absolutely gorgeous the way she is! The only thing in Her life that needs a glow up is her love life

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I'm sure when they split years ago (before kids) Helen and Coral stayed friends.
She seems to stick by Helen so hopefully she does with this. I know he's her brother but i'm sure she knows right from wrong.

Reactions: 35
What a prick. Basically saying his son can cheat but she has to deal with it in private. Your sad excuse for a son posts everything online.
Dying for Helen’s mum to wade him and tell that cringy twit to keep his trap shut 😂

Seriously Chet and the other wet wipe he’s brought up can’t take a piss without putting it all over social media, never mind our Marnie flashing her gash for a fiver.. but put a statement out there and it’s a big no go.. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Be interesting to see how often CHEAT has the kids while co9-parenting, tbh we all saw it coming boring as a couple. He was basically single and she was vanilla. Time for Helen to get back to herself and have as much fun as it seems he’s been having!

Reactions: 16
I think coral will back Helen. She’s been friends with her for years and seems like she’s got a strong moral compass. Not part of the chav family by the looks of it….
---
As for marnie :sick: she’s probs shagged chet herself so no wonder she’s siding with him

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I don’t think we need to worry about Helen, she’s an adult and can stand up for herself when she needs to. She admittedly does seem to have a very good mother/grandma to the kids so I don’t think she’ll struggle per-se. It is absolutely disgusting that Chet’s family are getting involved the way they are, tbh I’m petty and a pos so I wouldn’t even let them see the kids lol. Helen’s raised the kids pretty much on her own because their father would rather gallivant around bleeping anyone who’s willing & then calling it ‘work’.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ew , Helen doesn’t need to get her tits or fanny out on the internet to make money. Let’s not normalise this, let’s hope she gets more brand deals and makes her money that way. Sex work isn’t liberating for women, it only benefits the patriarchy

I hope she goes back to blue hair, starts an only fans, blows up and makes millions 👏🏽👏🏽 TEAM HELEN

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dying for Helen’s mum to wade him and tell that cringy twit to keep his trap shut 😂

Seriously Chet and the other wet wipe he’s brought up can’t take a piss without putting it all over social media, never mind our Marnie flashing her gash for a fiver.. but put a statement out there and it’s a big no go.. 🙄🙄
tractor boi literally likes Marnie’s only fans posts, wouldn’t be surprised if he’s subbed. They’re bleeping weirdos tbh and he looks like he smells of sweat & piss.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
At this point the whole family is ganging up on a single mother of 3 going through a slightly public break up . Does that make them all feel good ? Chet obviously sounds off about Helen to his parents which everyone does but how you going to sit by and let your crack head dad with no teeth and your little witch brother and his misses bully the mother of your children when you want to keep things amicable ?
Ganging up how? What happened?

Reactions: 4
Only popped out to get some wine and came back to 74 notifications 😂 why oh why would his family get involved? Tractor boy, pervy Casey and manky Marnie doing what she does best and NOT being a girls girl. She has never liked Ellun let’s be real. I really like Cowal so I do hope she sticks by Ellun ❤

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.