Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen hun he’s calling you liar! Bring out the receipts 🌚
I don’t think he’s technically calling her a liar, the way I read it is he’s trying to imply that the proof he cheated in Devon early July is wrong but Helen’s believing it anyway. I bet he has though lol

Reactions: 13
Omg I'm laughing so bad.. The air up add on the leccy chair I bet she wishes that was real now 😬

Reactions: 4
I think Helen could live a comfy life without chet! She does ads for hello fresh and for shein. Not the life she has now but still I’m sure she could pick up more now. Does anyone watch vanderpump rules? After the cheating on there Ariana has made so much money from ads and merch! Maybe Helen should look more into fashion or hair and make up she is perfect for that. I really don’t think she needs chet for tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Helen is savage when she gets angry. That’s the reason his statement is all about not him vs Helen cause he knows she will provide receipts.

Reactions: 32
Makes me laugh how he say's they've grown apart. No Chet, Helen has just grown up. He still thinks he's 18 and can act and party like a teenager like the Ex on the Beach days whereas Helen has grown up and puts her family first

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Liar!! No way
A public apology would have been better, Chet, followed by a promise to do better and be better. Calling Helen a liar makes everything worse.

Also, if he felt like they'd "grown apart" over the last two years, he should never have agreed to have another child.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Typical narcissistic not saying the truth and blaming her and calling her a liar and making himself look perfect . He'd get on perfect with talia she's a true narcissistic bleep too

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Typical narcissistic not saying the truth and blaming her and calling her a liar and making himself look perfect . He'd get on perfect with talia she's a true narcissistic bleep too
Bet she's already messaged him 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Chet's now put his statement on his feed... people questioning his words and helen having proof

• Wow
Post proof you didn’t cheat then chet before ‘somebody’ 🤔 posts otherwise 🤫

• Heart
There is no way mr illiterate wrote that
I thought that straight away….unless the way he speaks normally is all an act. 😂 Honestly I think if he has cheated she’s done what’s best for her and the kids leaving him, he fucks off every other weekend shooting in Ibiza or vegas to promote a new T-shirt hes ‘designed’. Constantly takes the piss out of her on camera or films the kids drawing on the furniture and instead of stopping them shouts Ellun. Looking on Instagram he’s not changed at all since having kids in terms of his partying. She’s annoying with her yummy mummy behaviour but I’m glad she’s found her strength to leave him as he was making an absolute mug out of her!

Reactions: 10
He’s a prick, and a liar! Butttt people telling him to kill himself, is a bit much tbh 🙄 if you’re one of them people you need to have a look at yourself.. just saying 🤷🏽‍♀️
i agree I literally don’t get those absolute weirdos who message them after stuff comes out like this. Absolute psychos who tell him to kill himself

Reactions: 9
Playing the sympathy card with ‘trolls have been at us for years’ and being told to ‘kill himself’ nothings going to get you out of this sunshine let’s PRAY Helen drops the receipts because this man as usual is clearly on something 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.