Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RRRR i always thought he was funny, but honestly, i guess we, well i know i did turned a blind eye, and said oh she'll never leave him.
But i feel crappy for saying that, imagine being in her position. I dont think he will say anything, wonder what she was shown to show what the truth was.

Reactions: 10
Even looking back through his reels over the last few months he’s been so disrespectful to her, just remembered him throwing that bucket of water in her face on their holiday as well! 😕

Reactions: 13
Buzzing for Helen, couldn’t of got on here quicker when I seen her story!! She will find someone so much better💕

Reactions: 23
Good for you Helen she deserves to be happy and Chet is a dog you’ve got 3 kids and still cheating that should have stopped when u got with Helen or even when she became pregnant with ocean

Reactions: 15
Go on Helen!!! You deserve so much better. Little poison dwarf!

Hope you find someone who loves and respects you and isn't a walking ick

Reactions: 16
Wow, fair play Helen. I didn't think she would actually leave him (yet), glad she's not putting up with being treated like that anymore.

Reactions: 12
Glad she's finally left. All them reels mocking her It was embarrassing that she even took part in them. He spoke to her like **it and was a part time dad at best. Also hated the way he disrespected her mum constantly and disguised it as a joke. Should be thanking Alison for filling in when he went off on work trips to cheat. Good riddance

Reactions: 23
Good on Helen! I found it hard enough leaving with 1 child, let alone 3. I think she was mentally drained by all of it, I think she’s gone to look quite ill the last few months. He should be ashamed of himself! I don’t care what anybody says, ellun does everything for those children, he barely has them on his own. It won’t be much of a loss to her. I didn’t notice any difference when I left my baby daddy, other than my house being clean 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also th cheek of him to put that pathetic video up of the little person in gym while all this is going on just shows how utterly childish he is.

Reactions: 18
Helen!!! Omg I am so here for it 👏🏻 well done for her for finally leaving!! Have to admit, she’s changed so much from her days of blue hair and no kids and it’s actually been so nice watching her become a mother and her priorities completely change. I’m so glad she’s left that scumbag!!! Her daughters don’t deserve to witness that
---
He’s such a scumbag!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.