Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen will get the house as you can’t make young kids homeless so Chet the cheater will have to move out plus she will be sorted as he will have to pay a lot in maintenance as he goes on your earnings and he makes a lot of money 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Those poor children! Good for her for leaving him no one should put up with that, just sad that the children now have a broken home all because he couldn’t keep it in his pants. Hopefully Helen can grow from this and eventually if she wants to, find someone on the same level and is actually mature.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
How can he look hee in the eyes and the kids and do all these jokey memes what a piece of tit I know people don’t do things unless they are unhappy but he should have showed her some respect and said look I’m not happy blah blah it’s just really sad for the kids and for her and if he has anything inside him he will miss his kids and see how selfish he has been.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This must of been when peach was born remember he wasnt at the birth and there was rumors of him cheating and she didn't allow him there

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Chet was always so heavily critical on her all the time.
i really love Helen, I hope she’s okay & I hope within time she sees this is the best thing that could of ever happen 🤍

Reactions: 32
Beginning of July I Devon though was this month so surely he couldn't have been dumb enough to do it again. I'm sure he was on Barnstaple a couple weeks ago

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can't believe it.I am made up for her!
Good on her, it seems he doesnt give a crap!

Reactions: 16
That's really sad if the birth of her third child to him was tainted by rumours/accusations of him cheating. How disrespectful can you be, what a piece of tit. It's bad enough to cheat at any time, let alone when you've got 3 young children

As if he's just posting about some crappy music as well as if nothing's happened

Reactions: 41
I'm so proud of her, its a brave step to make.
I actually feel so so sorry for her!
---
He's stillgot her pics up

Reactions: 15
I am so happy for her, honestly I never thought she would actually leave him. I just hope it actually stays this way now 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 17
BROKE MY BACK GETTING HERE WHEN I SAW ELLUNNNNNNS POST!! Good on ya girl!!! Can’t wait for the post breakup glow upppppp ❤ in all seriousness tho, leaving after 3 kids is a big big bigggg decision & she’s put it public, so she must be final! Made up for her, she didn’t deserve being treated like a doormat.. hope she finds her happiness now & moves back up north to her mum & her friends

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Wonder what he will put up in his defence. Probs a video saying Ssshhoockkk 100 times & WOOOOW

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His engagement will be up from people checking his story’s to see a reply. He’ll start posting loads of faded stuff and links now

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.