Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xhc___

Swear I always thought it was odd he wasn’t at peach’s birth, all that “flu” drama

Reactions: 39

wellingtonboots

It’s so horrible to have the family ganging up like that when she’s clearly going to be heartbroken. What a bunch of idiots.

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
Not gonna lie I’d let my fella shag away if I was able to hand a fully funded lifestyle, not clean or even look after my kids most the week, get my tits nose and teef done at any given opportunity. It’s no wonder she keeps her mouth shut
No money in the world would make me put up with that

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
The sad thing is he’s also cheated his children out of a two parent family and all the joy that come with that, he made that decision without considering his long term partner and 3 children. But as they say an erect penis had no conscious

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
Oh god I feel bad for her I know we joke but having three small kids and he was main financial support and I think she does / did love him really sad but also strong for actually posting about it and is going to do it men don’t know a good thing until it’s too late do they.

Reactions: 38

Sixty35

His statement lmao they "grew apart" such a cop out. Wasn't happy but chose to have more kids with her. Liar

• Heart
Reactions: 37

here4goss25

PRAYING she keeps the lovely house for her and her kiddies and rinses him for whatever she can get. She’s a pretty girl anyways but watch her have a mad glow up and make a fortune off insta I love this for her x x x x

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Scutty

Take a bow Helen✨ I think we can all agree here that we were always saying how boring and miserable she was, but she must have been hurting so much inside with that cunt. She pretty much has been a single mum all along, so take your 3 kids and get that sparkle back into yaaa life and some day in the future you'll meet a man who appreciates you and the kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

CrushedIcePlease

VIP Member
By posting that statement he’s basically opened the door for her to post her proof as retaliation… he would have been better off saying nothing, he could have made things much worse for himself!

jazzy22

VIP Member
Grew apart in the last few years yet decided to have another kid knowing full well Ellun was eventually going to be a single mum 😞

• Sad
  • Heart

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
How can he look hee in the eyes and the kids and do all these jokey memes what a piece of shit I know people don’t do things unless they are unhappy but he should have showed her some respect and said look I’m not happy blah blah it’s just really sad for the kids and for her and if he has anything inside him he will miss his kids and see how selfish he has been.

• Sad
  • Heart

crunkysnackzzzz

G’waaaaaan mama June we’re rooting for you hun. Get fucking angry, show the receipts & tell us about the fall out, Marnie being a cunt & Casey filming your tits at the same time 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ploggy

That girl from Devon happened to be in Spain when he was in Spain in April shooting for FADED also, eeeppp
---
That girl from Devon happened to be in Spain when he was in Spain in April shooting for FADED also, eeeppp
If Helen is here and wants to find it , look on the girls Facebook she was in Mallorca whilst he was in Ibiza, weird coincidence that it’s supposedly the girl from Devon

• Wow
  • Sad

immaturecow

Good on Helen! I found it hard enough leaving with 1 child, let alone 3. I think she was mentally drained by all of it, I think she’s gone to look quite ill the last few months. He should be ashamed of himself! I don’t care what anybody says, ellun does everything for those children, he barely has them on his own. It won’t be much of a loss to her. I didn’t notice any difference when I left my baby daddy, other than my house being clean 😅

• Haha