Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
I'm sure when they split years ago (before kids) Helen and Coral stayed friends.
She seems to stick by Helen so hopefully she does with this. I know he's her brother but i'm sure she knows right from wrong.

Reactions: 35

LouLou10

Helen will get the house as you can’t make young kids homeless so Chet the cheater will have to move out plus she will be sorted as he will have to pay a lot in maintenance as he goes on your earnings and he makes a lot of money 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Liar!! No way
A public apology would have been better, Chet, followed by a promise to do better and be better. Calling Helen a liar makes everything worse.

Also, if he felt like they'd "grown apart" over the last two years, he should never have agreed to have another child.

• Heart

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
I reckon Alison will rip him a new asshole.. but she’s also been a single mum herself so she will reassure Helen that she’s gonna be okay etc & will be her rock. She’s already a huge support system for Helen now, as she comes down frequently etc, so I hope if Helen keeps the house that her mum comes and stays with her for a bit. If helen moves back up north, it’s gonna be such an upheaval for her & them babies.. such a sad situation for her, but she‘ll come out the other end eventually

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Knew it wouldn't be long before he started with the bitter comments. And there is no way he wrote that 😂😂😂 he can't even string a sentence together
He will be nasty and he be the sort to flaunt a new bird all over his story’s when he out raving he a ugly cunt

Reactions: 33

immyXx

I get the impression from him that he wouldn’t care for that big family house anyways he’d probably be quite happy letting her & the kids have it and probably want to get a rave house for him and his druggy mates to sit and get on it in

Reactions: 33
I’ve been wanting to comment on all of this for so long 😭 let’s just say one of my ‘friends, friends’ has met up with Chet on quite a few ‘shoots’ he’s a notorious cheat and Helen just puts up with it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Helen is savage when she gets angry. That’s the reason his statement is all about not him vs Helen cause he knows she will provide receipts.

Jas28

Chatty Member
I don’t get when people say if “she gets cheated on then there’s no hope for the rest of us” it’s got nothing to do with how someone looks. A stunning model can be cheated on, anyone can, it’s about what kind of person you’re with. Someone who may look normal and average looks wise can be in a relationship where they don’t get cheated on because they’re with a decent person

• Heart

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Stop comparing a child to an idiot please, he’s a baby he’s cute and innocent sammy isn’t ! Also Sammy is very much an adult ! Bizzare comment , I never post and normally just laugh at how precise everyone is on this thread , we all know the score regarding melt face and gay boy chet but let’s keep it at that let’s not bash children , Ta
You never post? Every post on this thread off you is complaining about what people are saying 😂😂😂 if you get butt hurt by peoples opinions wether you disagree or not then Tattle ain't for you hunny 😀

• Heart
  • Haha

dirtydonna

Chet was always so heavily critical on her all the time.
i really love Helen, I hope she’s okay & I hope within time she sees this is the best thing that could of ever happen 🤍