Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What’s even worse is Helen living down south when all her family and friends are back up north. Poor girl must be feeling so broken but I’m glad she’s finally left that dumpy arse prick.

• Sad
Reactions: 44

xhc___

Maybe Chet never liked Alison because Alison could see through his shit 🤣😭 and probably knew her daughter could do better.

Lilbeautbabes

Also wasn’t that long ago Casey and Marnie broke up, she was planning a new life buying a new home.. then back together. Them two turn me tbh. And as for, it shouldn’t be on social media, if people are going to publicly post their relationship all over it then they must expect that people will talk! Keep it private if you don’t want people to know

What a prick. Basically saying his son can cheat but she has to deal with it in private. Your sad excuse for a son posts everything online.
Dying for Helen’s mum to wade him and tell that cringy twat to keep his trap shut 😂

Seriously Chet and the other wet wipe he’s brought up can’t take a piss without putting it all over social media, never mind our Marnie flashing her gash for a fiver.. but put a statement out there and it’s a big no go.. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42

jazzy22

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Chet you are nothing more than a SKET. Cheating on Ellun you will massively regret!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

immyXx

Those poor children! Good for her for leaving him no one should put up with that, just sad that the children now have a broken home all because he couldn’t keep it in his pants. Hopefully Helen can grow from this and eventually if she wants to, find someone on the same level and is actually mature.

• Heart

Elle Woods

VIP Member
That's really sad if the birth of her third child to him was tainted by rumours/accusations of him cheating. How disrespectful can you be, what a piece of shit. It's bad enough to cheat at any time, let alone when you've got 3 young children

As if he's just posting about some shitty music as well as if nothing's happened

Scutty

marnie is a sly little bitch she’s probs loving the drama. Just cos her fella is a little pee pot pouring fanny and does what he’s told
Honestly I find it iconic her liking Chet's posts when she doesn't let her piss pot emptier fanny of a husband leave the grounds of that house they can't afford 😂😂 what a wet wipe.. full of Marnie's piss x

• Haha
Reactions: 40

MJLT16

Feel so bad for her and the kids, they clearly adore their dad I bet they never see him now 🫣

• Sad
  • Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
I know it’s a bit premature but can someone clever please come up with a thread title suggestion that includes the Mama June reference!! 🤞
Chet out and about on the balloon, while Helen’s stuck at home looking like mama June

• Haha

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
It’s funny though, we sit here judging like we are perfect parents. I know I’m not 🤣 legit watched my 3 year old son do a front flip over his handle bars this morning cause I’d told him 18 times to go slower. I now have my own egg head living in my house.

unless you’ve breastfed them till their 56 months, fed them only organic food from the garden of Eden and gave them only holy water to drink then we are in no fit state to judge 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Chet is still being his immature self in his responses “tell her that” and “you bought a blue tick”

30+ year old father of three (when he feels like it) everyone 😂😂💀

• Heart