Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzy22

VIP Member
Not Chet trying to make Ellun look like a liar. I hope the girl/girls come forward with proof or Ellun posts the proof herself. Chet you fucking scrote.

Reactions: 32

Dtnbaboo

I haven’t been on their threads in a while just saw her story and was extremely shocked!!! Wow wonder if she lasts or ends up back with him

Reactions: 32

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Whether she goes back to him or not is her business but I think it takes a lot of balls to come out and say I’ve left him because he’s cheated. She’s obviously done nothing wrong but a lot of people would shy away from it out of embarrassment.

Reactions: 31

Mram

HELEN NOW HAS MORE FOLLOWERS THAN CHET YAAAASSSSSSSSS go on girl 🤩🤩🤩🤩 he wasn’t expecting that!!

• Heart
  • Haha

s.m123

Also wasn’t Marnie posting all their laundry before even saying she wanted to change roxs name and move away when she split with Casey etc. tractor boy is one cunt and Casey sharing those post what a drip. How Marnie shags him I’ll never know🤢🤮full ick vibes
---
Also chets post insinuating he is the breadwinner one who works and provides well someone has to look after your kids whilst you’re seshing in ibeefffa and cheating.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Helen was still liking Coral’s pics as of 3 hours ago so hopefully that friendship will remain solid. She was close to his mum as wasn’t she?

Givemethetea

VIP Member
By were two different people he means she’s a mother and he’s still living his old life if he didn’t wanna be a dad he should have either wrapped it or told her he wasn’t ready and left- Casey can piss off too the little dweeb he makes me feel sick 🤢

• Heart

Lilbeautbabes

Guess baby number 4 won’t be happening then. In all seriousness I feel sorry for her. 3 kids on her own will be tough but I’m sure she has support and it’s better than being with a cheating scumbag
definitely will be hard for her, but definitely would rather go to bed at night exhausted from parenting all day but knowing you’ve done a good job that lie awake feeling worthless because you’ve been cheated on, yet again.

• Heart
Reactions: 30