Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think I’ve ever been so happy for someone I don’t know 😂 I get that Chet did the work and made the money but that’s no comparison to raising and caring for 3 children so close in age, majority of the time alone. Helen, Alison and the kids deserve so much better than that dirtbag🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He’s such a loser. She looks so happy and he looks like he’s been coasting the entire relationship. She deserves much more.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
So beginning with of july this year is she saying she has the proof?
that must of been right after their first family holiday 😔😔😔😔

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice he'd always say "with MY money" "who bough it" "I paid for your face". As annoying as she is she's defo been put down so much by him.

Reactions: 29
Well done Helen no one deserves this !!!! You will be happier as a single mother without him than you ever were with him

Reactions: 15
Remember the comment a few weeks ago that he chose HER outfit and she looked so much better because he dressed her!! He still wanted the young model type Helen!! Not the mature mum of 3

Reactions: 22
Remember the comment a few weeks ago that he chose HER outfit and she looked so much better because he dressed her!! He still wanted the young model type Helen!! Not the mature mum of 3
Yup, kept saying "what has happened to you, you're dressed like a granny"

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Take a bow Helen✨ I think we can all agree here that we were always saying how boring and miserable she was, but she must have been hurting so much inside with that bleep. She pretty much has been a single mum all along, so take your 3 kids and get that sparkle back into yaaa life and some day in the future you'll meet a man who appreciates you and the kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can’t help but feel so sorry for her 😭 she just wants the perfect family with her kids I feel for her no matter what she’s said and done in the past it’s not nice is it
I feel so bad for her, so happy she’s taken the step to leave him, it won’t be long until she realises how much happier she is without him there, seems like she’s a shell of who she used to be and it’s sad, I hope we see her get her spark back soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Only ever lurked on this thread, I’m over on the Katie Price threads but came over when I saw Helen’s insta story. Really glad to see so much support for her on here. I know we get rinsed, called trolls and whatever but the only tattlers I’ve ever had anything to do with just want what’s right and for crappy people not to get away with crappy things. Helen deserves better and I’m proud of her, even though I don’t know her. How bloody weird is that? She will be happier in the long run as a single mum and honestly without him dragging her down I think she’s gonna thrive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She gets on my tits and I don't know her but duck me I'm proud of her.

YESSS HELEN HUN 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

For all the jokes and the comments we make, she's done the right thing and it's sad for the kids.

Reactions: 15
Guess baby number 4 won’t be happening then. In all seriousness I feel sorry for her. 3 kids on her own will be tough but I’m sure she has support and it’s better than being with a cheating scumbag

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.