Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The papers have picked it up now too. Good on her, I agree with people saying she seems a shell of her former self. Can't have been easy, hope she finds her happiness

Reactions: 27
Actually think she'll be fine she's been raising those kids on her own for the most part

Reactions: 47
Just shows what men are like- loads of money- beautiful partner- three gorgeous kids- a beautiful house and STILL not satisfied- hopefully he ends up alone forever as he had it all but threw it away the absolute dick!
My partner of 7 years cheated on me and it broke me- I really hope she goes to stay with her mum for abit for support

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Guess baby number 4 won’t be happening then. In all seriousness I feel sorry for her. 3 kids on her own will be tough but I’m sure she has support and it’s better than being with a cheating scumbag
definitely will be hard for her, but definitely would rather go to bed at night exhausted from parenting all day but knowing you’ve done a good job that lie awake feeling worthless because you’ve been cheated on, yet again.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hope Helen really enjoys her new media wall and Chet is back in his Mums box room x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Do we think she’ll move back up north nearer to her family and friends or stay where she is?

Reactions: 13
Naaaah the fact he commented on that video she uploaded saying about working away and baby number when he was probably cheating is bleeping rotten

Reactions: 30
What we all betting he thought she was kidding when she told him she was officially done? He'll have been a right cocky bleep thinking she wasn't serious.

Reactions: 24
I’ve gone back through the threads and this goes back to last July! Apparently it’s a girl from one of his charity football matches in Devon. There is a picture posted on thread 23, page 22.

Also the name Liv popped up a few times 👀 but the girls name in said photo I’m talking about is Kiah.

Reactions: 17
What we all betting he thought she was kidding when she told him she was officially done? He'll have been a right cocky bleep thinking she wasn't serious.
Yeah I imagine she would have got ‘what will you do without me’ … ‘I bring the money’ … I’d rather live in poverty hun 💁🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Chet is a massive prick so I can see tit hitting the fan real soon. You can tell he's the nasty bitter type to try slate her over social media to try make himself look better.

Reactions: 23
I reckon Alison will rip him a new asshole.. but she’s also been a single mum herself so she will reassure Helen that she’s gonna be okay etc & will be her rock. She’s already a huge support system for Helen now, as she comes down frequently etc, so I hope if Helen keeps the house that her mum comes and stays with her for a bit. If helen moves back up north, it’s gonna be such an upheaval for her & them babies.. such a sad situation for her, but she‘ll come out the other end eventually

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.