Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot the 'ad'🧐

Also, if my fella spent nearly £50 on 6 pairs of bleeping SOCKS he'd be getting in the bin

Screenshot_20230620_214444_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Surely these are pictures of someone’s basket. No one’s spending that on socks…. Right?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but Nike and Adidas socks are less money for about 9 pairs that these faded ones. Absolutely well overpriced.

Reactions: 10
Yikes 6-months-old and she can’t roll over, can’t sit up, has an entirely flat skull and is overweight. Excellent parents! At least they’re forcing their toddler who clearly wasn’t ready to be potty trained, to use the potty! (Hence the first wee on the potty came after she bought him undies) 🙃🙃

Reactions: 16
I don’t think its a concern Peach isn’t sitting up yet, sure they give them till about 9 months? I have seen a few babies the size of peach but they were all breastfed. O&E weren’t that big so i think thats just how Peach is. I just feel really bad when people call the baby overweight 😩

Reactions: 15
Why do they keep doing these reels 😩 who told them this is the content they should be doing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She deffo didn’t get the little peach she wanted did she wowww
---
I don’t think its a concern Peach isn’t sitting up yet, sure they give them till about 9 months? I have seen a few babies the size of peach but they were all breastfed. O&E weren’t that big so i think thats just how Peach is. I just feel really bad when people call the baby overweight 😩
Tbf it doesn’t look like she does anything and that is a concern. In my opinion anyway, she literally just sits there or lays there

Reactions: 5
To be fair I remember everyone saying how huge Elvis was, it'll come off once she's on the move just like it did with him.

I know, I absolutely adore a chunky baby. It’s not possible for a baby to be greedy, it will drop off and she will miss the chubby rolls.

Reactions: 13
I know, I absolutely adore a chunky baby. It’s not possible for a baby to be greedy, it will drop off and she will miss the chubby rolls.
No but it’s definitely possible to overfeed babies. Especially bottle fed babies. We know she likes to shove that milk down before bed.

Reactions: 6
Yeah they've got until they're around 9 months, then it's a concern. Peach doesn't do anything but be shoved in some sort of chair, I think that's the issue people have. I don't think the comments about an innocent baby are nice, either. She's only 6m old and we're adults who don't know her 🥴

I hope she's just chunky and not being massively overfed though
---
6 inches of teef maybe
I was about to say that too haha, it's SO TRUE. Never seen nashers like it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hate to say this but Peach reminds me of some butch, lesbian character from Prisoner Cell Block H, mixed with Hufty from The Word. Please don’t shoot me…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.