Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aldean37

I’m sorry but celebs should not be allowed to try and flog this stupid app as a method of contraception. It’s sooo friggin dangerous and the amount of unwanted pregnancies it must cause. Literally these z listers will flog anything for a few quid 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 16

jazzy22

VIP Member
Why the hell is Chet taking Elluns mum to turkey to get her teef done? LOL what a weird set up that family have 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
Yeah Helen’s mum was at their house the evening of the wedding for sure. Fingers crossed Alison logs back into her tattle account and updates us on the drama

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Egg doesn’t want chet cutting his hair coz he looks more Italian with it long. Wtf is this woman’s obsession with people looking Italian?

• Haha

SC1990

VIP Member
"I'm really into skincare lately" yeah coz you're getting paid to advertise it. Funny that

• Haha

bethanybee

Chatty Member
When is the last time he took Helen out for dinner? Date night? Family day just them lot? Yet he’s got time to swan off out with those two freaks 5 mins after making fake friends with them again 🥴

Dollybird

VIP Member
All the marks and Spencer’s , farrow and ball paint , the smeg appliances etc and this is their holiday 😂😂😂😂

Egg know your place 😂😂 what a shit holiday 😂😂😂

• Haha

Idkwhyimhere

I know I'm being pedantic but I hate when they say 3 under 3, Ocean was already 2 before Elvis was born so they never had 2 under 2 and she was 3 before peach was born so they've never had 3 UNDER 3. They've got three 3 and under. But hey ho 🤪😂

I also cannot grasp why they never do anything alone! Their first family holiday and they've gone with another family- I just don't get it!
ocean and elvis are ✨13 months apart✨
Remember her instagram bio 😫😂

• Haha

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
That latest vid, about how she's cool Chet talking to lasses. No you're not Helen. You don't even like talking to him, never mind Olivia and her inhaler-sprouting fanny. And the "slap"... Remember when she attacked that lass on Bromans and borrower Chet shat himself when that lad started? Bullying prick she is. About as much personality as a Dettol wipe.

• Haha