Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
I do think it's shit Coral didn't go to her own brother's wedding. If she wasn't invited, fair enough, she can't really control that, but if she was invited and CHOSE not to go to her own brother's wedding, then that's a bit shit. No matter how much I disliked a sibling's partner, NOTHING would make me miss their wedding if I was invited.

As for Helen... Maybe she just didn't want to leave Peach when she's so little? I just think its so strange Coral didn't go
I’m the opposite. I respect her for not going.

Just because soemone is related doesn’t mean you have to be part of their life and go to a wedding.
We don’t know the extent of what happened, and being family doesn’t excuse attacks or bad behaviour.

Marnie did attack coral on social media saying “she’s never liked me from the start” …. She essentially encouraged hate from her million+ followers/fans to a girl who’s never been on tv or said a word about the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

jazzy22

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Budget holiday to Teneweef, we still watch the soft play video in disbelief 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Zebsquad

Let's just always remember this moment Tattlers 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Lordt.
Why was Chet even showering at his brothers house? Don’t they live like 10 mins away? 😂

I’ve been convinced for months, that they’re not even together and just coparenting under the same roof for ease + the fact Egg has nothing in her own name etc.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

& sorry to be the POS again, but Peach isn’t cute. She was super adorable when she was born, but she’s like a little auburn haired slug now.

Baby Carpet Cleaner due January 2024 angelz

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Boils my piss seeing kids at a table with phones and ipads
Picture the scene you’ve no kids, you’re out for your meal. You’ve got got three belugas kicking off but the minute they’ve got entertainment they are quiet and everyone enjoys there it food in peace 👍🏼
I know what boils my piss more x

Reactions: 35

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Agreed. I'd still go if my partner didn't go to my sister's wedding. It's their issue not his. I wouldn't miss my sister just cos my partner wasn't invited that's strange
I wouldn’t go to my blokes sisters wedding tbh she’s a fucking dog. I wouldn’t expect him not to go just because I don’t like her, I’d be glad of the peace and getting rid of the fucker for a night.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

OrcaRed

VIP Member
I’d bet my left leg that chet will be coked up fingering some only fans influencer in the loos by 9pm tonight

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Marnie has proved to be a nasty bully. Don’t think they would have invited Coral but why would she be expected to go anyway? Family can be toxic and nobody should be made to stay in a situation like that ‘just because it’s family’

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Viewer123

Does chet think he has hired the whole Poolside out and thinks he can dictate where people sit? Ffs he’s a fucking Doyle posting people trying to shame them for sitting next to him at a public swimming pool. Hire a fucking villa next time if you don’t want strangers next to you…dick

Reactions: 32

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
I know I'm being pedantic but I hate when they say 3 under 3, Ocean was already 2 before Elvis was born so they never had 2 under 2 and she was 3 before peach was born so they've never had 3 UNDER 3. They've got three 3 and under. But hey ho 🤪😂

I also cannot grasp why they never do anything alone! Their first family holiday and they've gone with another family- I just don't get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Doobop

Come on its obvious she wanted him to keep his dirty stinking long hair because then there is less chance of him hooking up with anyone else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31