Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Golden girl

Sorry I can’t remember your @ but could the girl who had a bit of chet (in a tent) back in the day confirm if he’s a grower or shower? I’m curious as there doesn’t look much there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Chet reminds me of a teenager so much…. Literally spends his money on chocolate and fizzy drinks 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I always thought chet was rude to her mum and her just a divvy but I think they're quite funny. He's more chemistry with her than with Helen 😂😂

As for Helen... I thought her hair was naturally that colour? It looks like how blonde goes when it's yellowing etc

• Haha
Imagine your fella liking & commenting on the girl you clearly have friction withs posts on Insta and not yours 👀 poor lass what a kick in the Turkey teeth 😅

• Haha

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
There’s absolutely no way Helen couldn’t make it due to childcare lol! If that was the case, she would have reposted pics & said congrats & gutted I couldn’t make it but you looked lovely etc etc … even on the day, she could have posted a story saying good luck or whatever… there’s no way that was true! I think Helen & coral have rightly stayed away, but somehow chet has been roped into it & it just shows you how much of a last minute thing it might have been, due to him being so unprepared for his speech!

Angrysue_

Chatty Member
Proper shit of Chet! He shouldn't be doing that to Helen, really disrespectful and vile!!! Can you imagine you smugness of Marni!

I think Marni and Casey shag JemLucy. They are all beasts

A-Soul

VIP Member
Funny how someone on here mentioned after Chet partied with Marnie and Casey a couple of nights back, that him and Helen never have date nights. And lo and behold, last night they had one!

• Haha

sunflow3r_

The scooter thing actually pissed me off lol they have no respect or consideration for other people. I really hope those people didn’t mind because it’s actually so scummy and chavvy to let your kids invade peoples space and belongings she could break it or turn it on and fall off onto the concrete. Imbeciles, terrible parents. Whole holiday looks grim and Chet is so fucking cringe I can not believe he has friends or a partner he makes me turn inside out 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Of course they’ve gone with another family. We had a whole discussion about egg not doing anything alone with her kids and let’s face it chets the 4th child. Who really thought they’d go just them?

bethanybee

Chatty Member
off out with the girl who posted a photo of Elvis as a newborn before he or Helen had a chance to and who put them on blast on insta saying they had ‘nothing in common’ lol

Reactions: 16

stargirl23

VIP Member
I’m really not being rude or nasty I don’t follow either of them but Chets TikTok’s have started being on my fyp and what the hell has happened to Helen?? She looks so washed out & terrible, I used to think she was so attractive on EoTB.
Her baby is 3 months old. She looks better than I did when my baby was still so tiny

Reactions: 16