Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mchammerr

VIP Member
It’s fucking pathetic him doing that. Trying his best to say look I’m still one of the lads 🥴 it’s embarrassing mate get back to the mini disco with your kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Idk88

VIP Member
Chet trying on suits.... is that for Casey and Marnie's wedding this weekend? (I think it's this weekend) 👀

ETA: it is. It's the same place Casey went to get his suit. He's not best man or groomsman is he? 😂

• Wow

jazzy22

VIP Member
Yeah it’s not funny. The first thing you’d do if you see your small kid doing that is pull them off it. Not stand there filming but this is micro peen doing what he does best. The holiday has been a shit show and he’s really gone above and beyond being a wanker ✊🏼

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
It's all very quiet on the gram today isn't it. Bet Helen has put his cases outside the apartment door for him 😂😂 I literally have zero sympathy for her, she's chose that man child. You'll only be treated how you allow yourself to be treated. Let's face it she must really REALLY love M&S to put up with his teenage wannabe self and keep breading more of his off spring

• Haha

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Like to think of myself as a Tenerife veteran and can confirm they are staying in an absolute shit show block of apartments 🤣

• Haha
What shit minging holiday is this 😅 how the mighty have fallen hey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 looks an absolute dive. Why is he out doing jägers? Wow. I’d literally decapitate my fella (ofc he knows better) i would have at least expected Bahia principie as decent family hotel that doesn’t cost the earth….

Dollybird

VIP Member
View attachment 2087046 Dumbest question ever but who is Jazz Diebelius?A mystery as to why chet wasn’t seemingly on the same table as his parents for the reception? 🤔
Manager at the top table and chet at the back? This was all for publicity . All for the magazine deal . The people invited are so random . I didn’t think marnie and Jem Lucy were mates ? Although chet knows her v well 👀😂

• Haha

bethanybee

Chatty Member
I can’t see coral going. She seems the most real out of the bunch and not willing to get involved in the toxic drama that’s always happening in that family. Marnie has posted things on Instagram about her before and she’s never stopped as low as her to publicly respond…she must have some willpower lol

Bradylo

Guyssssss, I need to tell you about my dream.

So I went to The Rwange shopping and for some reason there was a soft play upstairs, so I take my eldest and Chet is there. No lie we start talking about fucking speech delays in our kids.

I should really stay off tattle before bedtime ffs.

• Haha