Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Oh okay. I wondered why half of my comment had been twisted or ignored 🙃😂

Who is Aimee? Haha
Your comment wasn’t ignored, I just couldn’t see the relevance of Helen promoting weight loss to the argument had by her and Marnie and others
---
Dw you can’t say anything negative about Helen when Georgia May aka Aimee is about
Honestly ridiculous. All because I said marnie seems to be the common denominator.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I aren’t? Are you Rebecca Ellen Lamb?
Yes, I said "I aren't." What does that matter? Bizarre. And nope, I'm not the shit mum with poor hygiene.

I've only ever been asked if I'm someone else when I haven't agreed with something someone said 🙃

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
What? I are not and I can not are two different things. Are you having me on here?
Sorry haha, got that bored by it I forgot it was aren't and not can't.

Aren't must be a northern or Yorkshire thing, then. I've always said it and I've always heard it at some point. Either way, it's not a proper word but a way some people talk.

Deffo not just REL who talks like it 😂😂😂

Megan12319990

Chatty Member
It's still on Caseys story! So gross. The vid of him in the bathroom with his hair all over the shop then his little tempura prawn tucked between his arse. No thanks. How is he pulling all these girls? They're clearly highly intoxicated
It's gone x

MrsBint

Have Chet & Helen always not followed each other on Instagram? (I’m crap at technology so apologies if anyone can find it but I can’t see them following each other)