Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of Helen BUT... I feel a bit sad for her. When you have kids, you calm the fuck down with the amount of partying you do and your kids come first. Not saying micro cock chet doesn't love his kids, but he's living the life he lived before kids. Helen doesn't go out much. Is that the deal? I shag about and do what I want, you get the nice house and as many kids as you want? He's so shit RE the kids. He's out tonight with Marnie and Casey. Why doesn't he go home and get someone to have the kids and take Helen out? She's a mug.

Reactions: 20

stormsilver

Actually blows my mind how Chet can have workmen in his house and confidently get his phone out and record ‘yeah boyy’ infront of them 🙂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Elmoo

VIP Member
I’ve sneaked into this thread from marnies and I’m surprised this is such an active thread cause I have no idea who they are 🤣🤣 how do they make money?? Their home looks immaculate, how with 3 kids?! Is she an instamum or? I want to know everything about them🤣
She says what instead of that and it drives us insane

• Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Early thread title suggestion -

Peach is a unit, Ellun is a leech, the 2 Beluga’s have been forgotten & Chet’s got a hairy bottom.

• Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Helen does have a great figure - but as many people on here reminded me, we don’t have as much free time as Eggyhead has 🙂

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
thread suggestion: the world knows chets weeny is small, ellun doesn’t care because he funds the farrow and ball

• Haha

Viewer123

Helen has been very quiet on this holiday.....
She’s got to reevaluate her life after this holiday…yes she shops in M&S but is it really worth sleeping next to that slimy cringe illiterate bastard when he takes you on shit holidays and then fucks off drinking every opportunity he gets like an over excited teenager trying a blue wkd for the first time! Sorry but no amount of farrow & ball paint would make me let him anywhere near my bed sheets with his chipolata he’s a walking talking (barely on both account) ick!

Reactions: 18

mchammerr

VIP Member
Ocean on someone’s mobility scooter and chets just casually recommending ice cream shops 🤣 they do crack me up sometimes. Remind me never to go to Tenerife it looks horrible

• Haha

OrcaRed

VIP Member
wonder if the cheating thing was true? Helen seems to have lost her spark all together, she looks so unwell in one of chets tiktoks, I remember being cheated on and it was traumatising I lost so much weight and tried my best to stay with him and make it work, this was without children involved… I was miserable, wasn’t the same girl, I didn't realise it until I left though.

• Sad
  • Heart

Aldean37

Can someone help me please and tell me I’m not imagining this. Had a random memory earlier of them filming some cringey as hell ad where they were dancing, like a soft play or something?
Pls tell me someone knows what I’m talking about I need to see it again 🤣🤣

• Haha

SC1990

VIP Member
She gives off the perfect insta-mum impression on her page but chet just keeps exposing her doesn't he 🤣she's nothing but a potty mouthed, lazy leech

• Haha