Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose94

VIP Member
He reminds me of a school bully one of the “cool” boys thinking they’re clever showing off and picking on the quieter kids

Reactions: 15

jazzy22

VIP Member
That confirmed what I always thought 😂 Ellun is going to be LIVID! Also why the hell is Casey filming his brother naked in the shower 😂 honestly that kid is weird as fuck!

• Haha
That is the sort of hotel I went to when I was 18 in shagaluf for £250 for 2 weeks - absolute pit 🤣 And don’t even want to take the kids out for dinner. Madness
Have they spent so much money on surgery and shark hoovers, they can only afford to stay in some sketty self catering apartments??

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Manager at the top table and chet at the back? This was all for publicity . All for the magazine deal . The people invited are so random . I didn’t think marnie and Jem Lucy were mates ? Although chet knows her v well 👀😂
They did OF content together in the last year or so.
If I was Chet I’d be fuming that I’m on some random table with the bride’s aunt rather than my own family. Wasn’t he one of the groomsmen as well which makes it even weird that he’s not on top table.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Does anyone else CRINGE when she gets involved with them tiktok style vids they do? She's no personality at all and she looks so fake, like she's trying her very hardest 🤣🤣 I mean, they're both cringe but Helen is another level 🤢

User71983918

“Why do I keep buying off lucky lucky men” first of all chet it’s a woman 🤣 and second of all she’s right in front of you

• Haha

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Probably he finds it hard to walk with that huge dick
This made me almost DIE HAHAHAHAHA. A fucking eye of a needle would be too wide for that thing. Poor little thing. I know understand why she stays even less. He cheats, disrespects her and she can't even feel his willy. Grim.

• Haha

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
The beef is obviously between Marnie and Helen. Why should Chet not go to his own brothers wedding because of it?
Agreed. I'd still go if my partner didn't go to my sister's wedding. It's their issue not his. I wouldn't miss my sister just cos my partner wasn't invited that's strange

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
I don't think they have ever done anything alone as a family from what ive seen over the years. Even days out its always with someone else.
I personally think that's mental that as a mum and dad with 3 young children they don't have nice family days/holidays away.
Imagine never having money worrys so could do anything daily, owning your own business and being your own boss so can chose your own days off yet NEVER go anywhere with your own little family to spend time together and bonding as your own little family unit.

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Maybe this is why Ellun is throwing off her beige jumpers lately. She knows Marnie will be getting all the attention for the wedding so she's out in her tight gym gear, and doing her best sexy carpet cleaning moves 😂

• Haha