Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBint

Seen Chet out last night in Plymouth, that cunt is even more cringe in real life than on insta 🤢 2ft nothing mushroom dick wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 24

SC1990

VIP Member
Helens jot jealous of your tan...she's jealous that you get to lie in the sun and GET a tan while she's running after you 3 feral children

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I think Coral did the right thing, especially if Marnie put her on blast on social media. Just because Casey is her brother she shouldn’t be obligated to attend somewhere she’s uncomfortable and unwanted by the Bride. Her boundaries should be respected regardless who’s getting married

rowan9

Chet’s dinner… chicken curry in a yorkshire, when you’re out for a meal????? Thought they had money and were doing well for themselves, what kind of holiday is this 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Doesn’t look like Ellun is attending … yikesssss I’m dying to know what happened between them all haha!

Tbh if my husband has been filmed naked and then out with his( brother and his wife who I don’t talk to and someone who he may have fallen balls deep into )I would be raging 😡

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
I'm going by it being Marnie she doesn't get on with. I wouldn't miss a siblings wedding just because I didn't get along with their partner, that's what I said. I thought it was Marnie Coral didn't get along with, which if true is a bit odd she couldn't push it aside for her brother's wedding. That's all I said... 😂
---

It was cheap yeah but it was their day, surely everyone could have put differences aside for Casey? I feel bad for him to have such a shit show if a sister and sister in law (sort of with Helen.) I get Marnie was a prick, she's such a rudr twat isn't she, BUT Casey is her brother and if the rift IS Coral and Marnie, surely she could have gone just for Casey? BUT I still think they're all childish as fuck 😂😂😂
On the same note… Casey should have then showed a bit of respect and loyalty to HIS sister… and not let his girlfriend attack her on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 22

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I shagged him at a rave 🤣🤣🤣

liv or whatever her name wa, was at one of the football matches in a caravan 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

mchammerr

VIP Member
Chet was obviously invited to make up the numbers or keep up appearances, he’s a better person than I am for turning up for Casey - I wouldn’t have bothered going if I knew I was going to be treated as an afterthought.

Cocoluna

VIP Member
It all seems so forced to me chet and Casey being around each other I doubt it will last long but maybe with Ellun keeping out of it it may last longer then expected
I get the feeling Marnie will keep inviting Chet round just to rile egg up.

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Kinda feeling Chet on his little work holiday. Think it’s the haircut, but he’s looking good?
Am I ok? Will I be banished from the thread?

• Haha
  • Sick

lou1984

Helen giving out that chet borrowed her car and didn't refill her petrol called him a stingy c**t. Actually really annoyed me, chet was right in his response that he drove her around for 7 years and to be fair he is the one paying for her car if we're honest. Don't normally comment here but had to come here straight away.

Reactions: 21