Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Picture the scene you’ve no kids, you’re out for your meal. You’ve got got three belugas kicking off but the minute they’ve got entertainment they are quiet and everyone enjoys there it food in peace 👍🏼
I know what boils my piss more x
THIS THIS THIS A THOUSAND TIMES THIS.

My kids don't watch TV much, they're just aren't arsed. But when we go out for food, they watch something if it's a long wait. I'm sure everyone around young kids in food places is THRILLED when they seen an iPad/ tablet/ phone out to prevent everyone's stress-free meals becoming a fucking nightmare.

Judgemental people thinking people give a shit they're mad boil my piss more.

Reactions: 30

Nadja

Chatty Member
Anyone else think Elvis might have sensory issues? He looks so uncomfortable having his hair cut 😭 bless him.
...no? Just because he doesn't like having his hair cut? My child hates having their hair cut, doesn't mean they have sensory issues

Reactions: 29

SC1990

VIP Member
My god can you imagine being on the same plane as them that early in the morn. I'd be throwing myself out the emergency exit

• Haha

jazzy22

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion:
Elluns at home with 3 under 3 whilst Chet’s doing a great job of being an absentee
😂

SC1990

VIP Member
My vagina inverted watching him walk with the pram. Does he have piles? Has he been bummed? Or does he just think he's cool?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

SC1990

VIP Member
How is she STILL at softplay 🤣. I also hate the "hOw iS mY bAbY 3 mOnThs"....erm, because you gave birth to her 3 months ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
This is the most Helen's posted in ages and all because she's not at the wedding 😅. It is a difficult place for Chet and Casey to be in. Marnie wouldn't of even cared if Casey's family wasn't there but feel Casey definitely would have regretted if they weren't, especially Chet.
Ellun is posting like she does when Chet is gone away 😆 So predictable. Mother of the year. We might see baked oats making a comeback in the morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Cocoluna

VIP Member
im all for sharing my opinion on people but hate that so many on this thread have brought the kids looks into it. It’s not the fault of the children that you don’t like their parents and in my opinion I think Elvis is actually really cute. I’m sure you’d be heartbroken to see someone speaking about your children that way.
Lighten up. I didn’t say he wasn’t cute. He’s got the same head as his mother. It’s not a lie. And since mummy egg constantly asks who the kids look like, call it general feedback

• Haha
Reactions: 25

RuEvenReal

Have they spent so much money on surgery and shark hoovers, they can only afford to stay in some sketty self catering apartments??

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Gincredible

Ellun probably said it was fine for him to go alone.. as long as she gets a new shark hoover and they paint another room one shade darker when he's back.

• Haha
Reactions: 24