Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's posted a video called 'the pressures of success' OH LORD. You're not Jennifer Lawrence hun. You're a semi successful YouTuber.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, saying she's a size 12 to 14 when all of the size 14 jeans in a recent video didn't fit her. Girl. You're deluded.

So glad to have stumbled upon this thread! What a trainwreck Helen has become! She's become so over the top and try hard since breaking up. Dafuq happened?
Loves hiking and outdoors?! Baaahhh! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 4
So glad to have stumbled upon this thread! What a trainwreck Helen has become! She's become so over the top and try hard since breaking up. Dafuq happened?
Loves hiking and outdoors?! Baaahhh! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
I actually don't mind the first outfit...its not to my taste at all, but it at least looks somewhat co-ordinated colour wise and her hair was really nice then. The second one is awful though!

Reactions: 1
I actually don't mind the first outfit...its not to my taste at all, but it at least looks somewhat co-ordinated colour wise and her hair was really nice then. The second one is awful though!
Yes, the first one is so much better!!! Minus those socks. [emoji51] I did really like Helen's style back then as well as her shorter purple hair. Nowadays, everything is just a mess. [emoji51][emoji51]

Helen and Mark have been together what, a year? And suddenly she loves hiking and the outdoors.....yet never goes on any hikes alone, or explores/does anything outdoorsy without Mark. I wonder what the next boy will be into that Helen will claim to love 🤔

Helen and Mark have been together what, a year? And suddenly she loves hiking and the outdoors.....yet never goes on any hikes alone, or explores/does anything outdoorsy without Mark. I wonder what the next boy will be into that Helen will claim to love [emoji848]
No idea. [emoji2368] But in the meantime, I think I know what hobby she'll take up next, wall climbing!! Perhaps slowly preparing herself for climbing Everest? Or K2? [emoji848]
Nor sure how Mark has been dating Helen for this long, when he feels so strongly about people showing some skin and festival clothing?! [emoji15]

• Haha
  • Wow
I was a follower of Helen when she was melon lady, eventually stopped watching her videos because she got a bit irritating.
I saw her wedding was in rock n roll bride - what happened ?! Divorced already :( ! or at least about to.

I never followed her relationships particularly closely so were herand the husband together long or ?

I was a follower of Helen when she was melon lady, eventually stopped watching her videos because she got a bit irritating.
I saw her wedding was in rock n roll bride - what happened ?! Divorced already :( ! or at least about to.

I never followed her relationships particularly closely so were herand the husband together long or ?
Ooh boy so basically, Matt and Helen got together in I think 2014? (I think their first vid was around May 2014) so were together a good few years before the wedding. He came across as very controlling to me (at least once they moved in together and were doing up the house), and a lot of other subs who would comment saying stuff like its gross how he talks to you, thats not right etc but Helen was adamant that it was her relationship and she didn't like those comments.

Then they got married, despite the fact that they clearly had issues and their friends Ellie and her partner (who I think is also called Matt), or I think Ellie at least had to help them work through stuff beforehand. Idk if Helen was getting cold feet or what, but I imagine she spent an awful lot on the wedding and it seemed she went through with it because of that. Ellie and her partner also went on the honeymoon with them to Florida which seemed really awkward.

Matt left about 4 months after they got married. People speculated about it a bit as she seemed to be drinking/partying more, going out with friends she hadn't seen in ages and then she announced it, saying basically it was his choice and he didn't want to be married anymore. I do feel bad for her as I imagine she's going to have to pay him a lot, and she already financially supported him whilst they were engaged for a while, as he quit his job and went self-employed. He also took the pug Barney, which I guess is why she got another puppy.

She did a couple of videos on it but didn't go into too much detail:

There is just so much to unpack with Helen.
Is she self destructing because of her failed marriage?
Did her marriage fail because she picks the wrong guys?
Does she pick the wrong guys because she wants someone to go with her edgy aesthetic?
Because she got/gets picked on by the guys she's with she picks on her friends (ie Josie)?

It's funny, when she had her purple hair she was more 'real' than she is now with her blonde hair.

No idea. [emoji2368] But in the meantime, I think I know what hobby she'll take up next, wall climbing!! Perhaps slowly preparing herself for climbing Everest? Or K2? [emoji848]
Nor sure how Mark has been dating Helen for this long, when he feels so strongly about people showing some skin and festival clothing?! [emoji15]
He doesn't have to scroll through the festival section on ASOS - it's all in his GF's closet.

I would love to know what Mark makes of Helen getting her whole asshole out on youtube if he doesn't like men walking around with their tops off. Key word used DECORUM.... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Have you guys seen her latest wedding dress guest video? Yikes. Helen is pretty but LORD why does she insist on wearing dresses that make her look like a sausage stuffed inside a sock? When she dresses to suit her size she looks great but she is so determined to prove something she squeezes herself into these outfits and it just looks uncomfortable.

Reactions: 2
Have you guys seen her latest wedding dress guest video? Yikes. Helen is pretty but LORD why does she insist on wearing dresses that make her look like a sausage stuffed inside a sock? When she dresses to suit her size she looks great but she is so determined to prove something she squeezes herself into these outfits and it just looks uncomfortable.
Oh dear lord. Who on earth would show up to a wedding with boobs and arse out?! Like, really, Helen??!!! Get a grip!!! She really thinks she's hot tit. Newsflash, Helen: You aren't. You look absolutely ridiculous 99% of the time.

@Albert_Chris, right?! [emoji23][emoji23] Mark really should shut up about men taking their tops off and decorum, he's dating Helen, who thinks it's okay to go to weddings like this! Imagine Mark bringing her along to a colleague's wedding! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 3
Ooh boy so basically, Matt and Helen got together in I think 2014? (I think their first vid was around May 2014) so were together a good few years before the wedding. He came across as very controlling to me (at least once they moved in together and were doing up the house), and a lot of other subs who would comment saying stuff like its gross how he talks to you, thats not right etc but Helen was adamant that it was her relationship and she didn't like those comments.

Then they got married, despite the fact that they clearly had issues and their friends Ellie and her partner (who I think is also called Matt), or I think Ellie at least had to help them work through stuff beforehand. Idk if Helen was getting cold feet or what, but I imagine she spent an awful lot on the wedding and it seemed she went through with it because of that. Ellie and her partner also went on the honeymoon with them to Florida which seemed really awkward.

Matt left about 4 months after they got married. People speculated about it a bit as she seemed to be drinking/partying more, going out with friends she hadn't seen in ages and then she announced it, saying basically it was his choice and he didn't want to be married anymore. I do feel bad for her as I imagine she's going to have to pay him a lot, and she already financially supported him whilst they were engaged for a while, as he quit his job and went self-employed. He also took the pug Barney, which I guess is why she got another puppy.

She did a couple of videos on it but didn't go into too much detail:

Thankyou :)

I just saw her video she did of ‘we Broke up’ and then the year later one. So that explained a lot but also there is a lot of ‘he wasn’t this, he wasn’t that’ and no blame on her side. Just something I noticed.

I feel a bit sad for her really, you can tel she was gutted.

Oh dear lord. Who on earth would show up to a wedding with boobs and arse out?! Like, really, Helen??!!! Get a grip!!! She really thinks she's hot tit. Newsflash, Helen: You aren't. You look absolutely ridiculous 99% of the time.

@Albert_Chris, right?! [emoji23][emoji23] Mark really should shut up about men taking their tops off and decorum, he's dating Helen, who thinks it's okay to go to weddings like this! Imagine Mark bringing her along to a colleague's wedding! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
I can't believe how short that leopard dress is! Especially when she's only like 5'2. And the snakeskin sandals with it. :sick: The black dress is nice but the belt seems unnecessary.

Thankyou :)

I just saw her video she did of ‘we Broke up’ and then the year later one. So that explained a lot but also there is a lot of ‘he wasn’t this, he wasn’t that’ and no blame on her side. Just something I noticed.

I feel a bit sad for her really, you can tel she was gutted.
I think its because a lot of people thought maybe he cheated (he did move on very quickly - even quicker than she did I think) and kind of went the opposite way to her by posting about going to the gym all the time instead of drinking and partying. A lot of her fans also attacked him on Instagram in the comments so I think he may have even went private at some point.

I agree, she did seem really sad although I'm not sure if it was due to him or just the situation in general. I think a lot of it was her being kind of embarrassed by the situation, like having such a short marriage and probably having a feeling of 'we told you so' from people around her or online, and the whole wanting to have kids in a few years. I wouldn't say he was abusive but he was very snappy and rude to her and it just didn't seem healthy as an outsider looking in, so maybe that was the kind of relationship she was used to and why she wanted to defend him. I think her ex Joe who she dated before Matt and was in a lot of her earlier vlogs was like that too - like making comments putting her down that didn't seem all that 'jokey'.

Last edited:
If anyone wore that to my wedding I'd be like, 'do you wanna be up here? I mean you seem desperate for the attention'

Reactions: 5
I have watched a couple of her videos and I don’t know how anyone can stomach her she’s bleeping annoying.

I'm about the same size as her I'd guess (?) and there is no way on this earth that i could squeeze my tree trunk legs into a pair of size 14 jeans. Why can't she just own the fact that she's bigger? Or, here's a crazy thought, own the fact that sometimes, different products bought from different shops and made of different materials will require you to size up? Like, we all have to do it. If I'm buying jeans from Primark, I need a size 18. In other places, I can get into a 16. I have tops that are a mixture of sizes. Some are even a size 12 (baggy ones of course).

Like, I don't get why she's trying to paint this picture of 'I'm THIS size'. Can any of you honestly sit here and tell me that your wardrobes are full of clothes that are only one size?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.