Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who decides what is and isn't unkind? Isn't the whole point of this site (unless you're in the rave section) to be critical of YouTubers and be able to chat with like minded people? We can all have our opinions on it but not so keen on the censorship.
Fair call.

I guess what I was trying to say is, sure criticize someone for being lazy, unhealthy or whatever, I don't care and I've definitely done that, I just feel that when you're being critical about something that someone can't change (without surgery) is a bit much. The fact that someone thinks that she's got tit tits shouldn't be why you don't like her. it should be because of something she is doing that she can do differently.

Reactions: 3
True, but then if people don't like those kind of comments, they don't need to engage with them.

I really dislike Helen in a lot of ways, not least of all because she pretends to be so body positive but then always seems to be 'on a diet' that she inevitably never sticks to because she is incredibly greedy.

I have seen how she can be with Josie. We've all had that loud friend who doesn't like it when the quiet friend gets any attention. Helen is constantly making digs about Josie's face, and the way she quite childishly 'dealt with' the household cleaning issues rather than just talking about it off camera....

So many things! I'm hoping we can all talk freely in the future 😊

Reactions: 2
True, but then if people don't like those kind of comments, they don't need to engage with them.

I really dislike Helen in a lot of ways, not least of all because she pretends to be so body positive but then always seems to be 'on a diet' that she inevitably never sticks to because she is incredibly greedy.

I have seen how she can be with Josie. We've all had that loud friend who doesn't like it when the quiet friend gets any attention. Helen is constantly making digs about Josie's face, and the way she quite childishly 'dealt with' the household cleaning issues rather than just talking about it off camera....

So many things! I'm hoping we can all talk freely in the future 😊

This! It seemed like Josie just put up with it all the nasty digs because she was getting a room for cheap. I guess it wasn't worth it in the end.
Imagine being called moon face constantly. And we haven't even mentioned Helen making a mess of Josie's hair. I cringe every time she turns up to the house to have it done.

I wondered whatever happened to her old friend Josie from that 'what not to do when drunk' video...also Nicoletta. I think they did a video last year but used to hang out all the time.

Reactions: 1
I wondered whatever happened to her old friend Josie from that 'what not to do when drunk' video...also Nicoletta. I think they did a video last year but used to hang out all the time.
Unless you're a complete push over or looking for potential extra follows there's probably only so long you can bare to be part of the Anderz Crew.

The amount of food she has in her freezer is ridiculous. Where is Mark? Helen seems to be living alone most of the time. Who needs that much food? 🐷🐷🐷 even for two people that's a crazy amount.

I live with my boy and our fridge & freezer is never full because it doesn't need to be!

The amount of food she has in her freezer is ridiculous. Where is Mark? Helen seems to be living alone most of the time. Who needs that much food? 🐷🐷🐷 even for two people that's a crazy amount.

I live with my boy and our fridge & freezer is never full because it doesn't need to be!
Was this in her latest vlog?

It seems like we haven't seen Mark in weeks, could be away for work.... though I doubt it.

Was this in her latest vlog?

It seems like we haven't seen Mark in weeks, could be away for work.... though I doubt it.
Yeah she just posted it. I thought Mark had moved in with her but you never see him. She didn't mention him when she was in Turkey....maybe the bubble has burst.

He said on his Twitter he was away with work so I guess that explains his absence

He said on his Twitter he was away with work so I guess that explains his absence
And maybe he's set a boundary that he does't want to be in every vlog. I mean I imagine it would be lame if every day was documented and commented on when its not even your channel. He seems to feature more at weekends when they go somewhere.

And maybe he's set a boundary that he does't want to be in every vlog. I mean I imagine it would be lame if every day was documented and commented on when its not even your channel. He seems to feature more at weekends when they go somewhere.
Yeah I think he seems the type to not want to be in videos and like he doesn't care about social media that much. That Q&A they did was a bit awkward.

Hmm, I guess that puppy didn't quite bring them together to be the cute YT family unit she was hoping for.

Just watched the vlog my god she's truly irritating to watch now, I have changed from enjoying her the most to now hate watching.

Does anyone know why she is redecorating yet again? The waste she generates is astonishing.

Reactions: 4
But then she’s got the cheek to tweet about how she doesn’t use wet wipes. Taking the moral environmental high ground. I get that it’s all about doing your best and making small changes but it still comes across as quite hypocritical to me

I think it comes from a place of deep unhappiness. But also it's how we are targeted. Oh if I just buy this thing or have this look this way then somehow it will reflect on me as person. Like your stuff in any way defines you. I think Helen has always wished she was more like other YouTubers (despite consistently claiming to be 'alternative') and the constant clothes buying and redecorating reflects that need to always re-invent herself.

We all can be guilty of buying tit we don't need but Anderz takes it to another level.

Oh my god... has anyone seen her insta story today? her WHOLE ASS is out, and did a tit job of covering it up with some crap emoji. If she was my girlfriend I would be dying of embarrassment, no wonder we don't ever see Mark around. I would try to screen grab it but I think I would be band for posting nudes.

I know this is a bitching thread but the remarks about her physical appearance are uncalled for.
Not really, her egotistical attitude is the issue, not her apperance.. she has reverse body dysmorphia.
I dont care if shes as fat as a camel - its the fact that she flouts her flawed body as perfection thats the issue.
I bet she wanks over pictures of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not really, her egotistical attitude is the issue, not her apperance.. she has reverse body dysmorphia.
I dont care if shes as fat as a camel - its the fact that she flouts her flawed body as perfection thats the issue.
I bet she wanks over pictures of herself
I agree with this, my issue was people ripping her appart for her physical appearance ... Things that she cannot control like her 'ugly tits'. Her attitude and her behaviour is what she can control and is responsible for.

Oh my god... has anyone seen her insta story today? her WHOLE ASS is out, and did a tit job of covering it up with some crap emoji. If she was my girlfriend I would be dying of embarrassment, no wonder we don't ever see Mark around. I would try to screen grab it but I think I would be band for posting nudes.
I saw that and it actually made me pretty uncomfortable like.....should I be watching this? She's like Kim Kardashian, she won't be happy until she's had a camera literally up her hole.

just watched yesterdays vlog my god she may as well have fully had her vag out when climbing into the car put me right off my lunch :sick:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.