Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new bf remind me of her old one a little they do more but still seen. A lot what he wonts to do and seem she changing for him not for her self

Hallo guys, I'm new. Long time watcher of Helen Anderson.

Has anyone seen her Insta stories? I swear if I have to watch her sing Shallow one more time....we.get.it.you.can.sing

Don't get me wrong she does have a nice voice. I think she should have done more with her band but it seems (like most things in her life) more of a vanity project than something she's passionate about.

Reactions: 2
I can't stand her. What a hot fuckin mess. And especially after the way she treated her bezzie mate josie. I can't even hate watch much any more. That baby voice she does just... cuts into my soul.

Reactions: 6
I can't stand her. What a hot fuckin mess. And especially after the way she treated her bezzie mate josie. I can't even hate watch much any more. That baby voice she does just... cuts into my soul.
All of this.

I stopped watching her a few months ago. I see nothing with her’s changed.

I definitely hate watch her videos. I was appalled at how she treated Josie. Josie does a minimum wage job and was being asked to contribute as much as the owner of the house/someone who is an influencer and earns way more. Couldn't believe that when she said it.

Josie seems really sweet so I'm glad she's away from overbearing Helen.

Reactions: 5
I definitely hate watch her videos. I was appalled at how she treated Josie. Josie does a minimum wage job and was being asked to contribute as much as the owner of the house/someone who is an influencer and earns way more. Couldn't believe that when she said it.

I think there was a lot more to her moving out then just Savin for her own place And if helen wonted a cleaner witch she still no got well she not said anything more about. Why should josie pay I notice not long after the Did dressing room up last time there was sumthing up the wall like fake tan or make up. I think it’s helen the messy one as she film and edits and makes the mess I do agree With food toiletries and wash stuff thy should spilt as thy all eat wash and bath less thy buy there own

I felt really sorry for Josie, she was used for Helen's convenience and company whilst she found herself a new guy (Helen also seem to have encouraged Josie to put on a fair bit of weight as well..).

And speaking of this new guy Mark - I don't see it lasting at all going off the clips we see of him in the vlogs, the guy is a geotechnical engineer FFS, they don't have much in common (other than Helen's new found love of walking??) and he doesn't seem to want to live his life through Helen and her #spon holidays like Maff did. Not to mention the children situation.

I feel so let down by her, she was such a breath of fresh air back in 2013/14, some one real, some one that I would want to hang out with but now shes warped into this weird pseudo body pos person that actaully cant accept shes a size 16/18 and forces herself into a size 12/14!

okay rant over! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
So over her. I do wonder how happy she really is these days with that fake laugh and her singing at every opportunity.
Her hair is shocking too. She’s just too much these days. Shame as I really used to like her.

Reactions: 1
I felt really sorry for Josie, she was used for Helen's convenience and company whilst she found herself a new guy (Helen also seem to have encouraged Josie to put on a fair bit of weight as well..).

And speaking of this new guy Mark - I don't see it lasting at all going off the clips we see of him in the vlogs, the guy is a geotechnical engineer FFS, they don't have much in common (other than Helen's new found love of walking??) and he doesn't seem to want to live his life through Helen and her #spon holidays like Maff did. Not to mention the children situation.

I feel so let down by her, she was such a breath of fresh air back in 2013/14, some one real, some one that I would want to hang out with but now shes warped into this weird pseudo body pos person that actaully cant accept shes a size 16/18 and forces herself into a size 12/14!

Oh my God exactly this.

I feel like she has adopted this identity as someone who loves hiking/the outdoors/fitness because Mark does. It's also a convenient excuse to have gigantic meals at every opportunity. We walked for a few miles, time to have a starter main and two desserts!

And this body positivity/'look at my belly at every opportunity' tit is tiring.

She's another 20 something who can't take any form of criticism whatsoever. She always responds to comments that don't kiss her massive arse. People who genuinely seem to like her are ignored because she can't handle genuine judgement of anything she does.

Reactions: 4
I have solidly watched almost every vlog for about 3 years but I haven't watched one in the last few weeks as shes just a mess at the moment. Her clothes look awful and everyone can see her and her new bf arent going to last long esp his comment about never wanting children and her reluctance to accept that. Just an awful train wreck unfortunately now and I dont see her changing any time soon. I'm actually a little sad because she was my fav youtuber.
Yeah her relationship with her bf baffles me a bit - they seem like complete opposites. He's so nice compared to the other guys she's dated, but they seem to want different things yet they still moved in together? I found it weird in that Q&A where he said he doesn't want kids, and she was almost trying to convince him otherwise like oh but it doesn't mean giving up your freedom/life! you can still have that!

I agree, I also hate the way she aired out Josie's financial situation, basically how she couldn't afford to be paying that much rent due to her job so Mark was moving in instead. I thought that was really cruel as Josie has been a big help to her since the split with her ex and it was nice of her to move in to help out. She didn't really ask for her life to be online like that. I don't think it was Helen's place to say.

Reactions: 10
Yeah her relationship with her bf baffles me a bit - they seem like complete opposites. He's so nice compared to the other guys she's dated, but they seem to want different things yet they still moved in together? I found it weird in that Q&A where he said he doesn't want kids, and she was almost trying to convince him otherwise like oh but it doesn't mean giving up your freedom/life! you can still have that!

I agree, I also hate the way she aired out Josie's financial situation, basically how she couldn't afford to be paying that much rent due to her job so Mark was moving in instead. I thought that was really cruel as Josie has been a big help to her since the split with her ex and it was nice of her to move in to help out. She didn't really ask for her life to be online like that. I don't think it was Helen's place to say.
Surely If she was that broke and needed the extra cash off Mark she could just stop buying tit?

Reactions: 7
This latest styling video where she pretends she's actually into Marvel 🙄 If you were, maybe you'd already have merch beyond the stuff you were sent by them.

On a par with when she went to a Star Wars convention and didn't know the names of any characters. She couldn't even remember JJ Abrams' name.

As a bit of a nerd myself, if really grinds my gears when airhead YouTubers appropriate tit that we have loved for years.

• Heart

I really felt for Josie when she was making comments about the house big dirty and all: "it'll be me cleaning up...as usual." Showing mess and dirty cutlery etc in vlogs. I could sympathise because I lived with a friend who never ever cleaned and it led to us not being able to live together (she was another level messy though!) But I wouldn't have told the internet about it. I agree that when teabags and loo roll ran out it shouldn't have just been Helen replacing it but if Josie was my friend who was struggling financially and I owned the house I'd talk to her and try to help her out. I would have pushed more cleaning rules (she said she did but it didn't work... (wtf, these are adults)) for sure but getting a cleaner or threatening to (because she hasn't, right?) seemed a step too far.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Surely If she was that broke and needed the extra cash off Mark she could just stop buying tit?
I don't think Helen is even struggling financially. I guess maybe she has the divorce to pay for, but I think she must manage to pay the mortgage and bills etc fine on her own. I think it was more of a she'd pay a bit of rent and maybe buy her own food and stuff, but not as much as she'd probably pay in a regular rental.

She buys so much and doesn't even seem to wear half of it.

Last edited:
I have watched Helen for yearssss. Probably a good 5/6. My biggest worry for her is that I feel she masks a lot of her insecurities by being the ‘loudest/proudest’ person in the room but never really addresses any of her issues.

She falls far too easily for men who make her feel good. They’re always super attractive and always treat her like tit. I think she feels like she’s ‘punching’ with these guys.

The reason I say this is because I see a lot of myself in her and I’ve made a lot of similar questionable life choices. I enjoyed when it was just her and Josie babes against the world.

Reactions: 3
I have watched Helen for yearssss. Probably a good 5/6. My biggest worry for her is that I feel she masks a lot of her insecurities by being the ‘loudest/proudest’ person in the room but never really addresses any of her issues.

She falls far too easily for men who make her feel good. They’re always super attractive and always treat her like tit. I think she feels like she’s ‘punching’ with these guys.

The reason I say this is because I see a lot of myself in her and I’ve made a lot of similar questionable life choices. I enjoyed when it was just her and Josie babes against the world.
Yeah I do think she moves on quite quickly. I think that was the issue with Maff - from what I remember, she introduced him to the online world quite soon into the relationship when I think her and Joe had only broken up a few months beforehand, and I guess once a relationship is public in that way, you can feel pressure to stay in it or portray a certain life.

I think the guy she is with now does seem genuinely nice and easy-going to her past bfs, but just soo different to her and like they want different things.

I agree that she did seem kind of happier on her own, or at least seemed to spend more time with her friends then. When she was with Maff she seemed to stop seeing a lot of people and be on her own a lot.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I do think she moves on quite quickly. I think that was the issue with Maff - from what I remember, she introduced him to the online world quite soon into the relationship when I think her and Joe had only broken up a few months beforehand, and I guess once a relationship is public in that way, you can feel pressure to stay in it or portray a certain life.

I think the guy she is with now does seem genuinely nice and easy-going to her past bfs, but just soo different to her and like they want different things.

I agree that she did seem kind of happier on her own, or at least seemed to spend more time with her friends then. When she was with Maff she seemed to stop seeing a lot of people and be on her own a lot.
She tries and fits herself into whatever that bloke likes - this Mark fella is into hiking and walks and all this and we all know Helen has shown very little interest in anything like that previously. He seems alright but it’s just so quick.

Reactions: 3
She tries and fits herself into whatever that bloke likes - this Mark fella is into hiking and walks and all this and we all know Helen has shown very little interest in anything like that previously. He seems alright but it’s just so quick.
Yeah thats true too. I know she portrays herself as super confident, but I think she's insecure and too generous, which is why she attracts these leacher types who put her down and disrespect her. I guess maybe thats why she's trying to be into the same things Mark is and convince him he wants kids - maybe she thinks she won't find another guy who is as nice and easy-going, and doesn't seem that interested in her money/job.

Maybe she’s going through a bit of an identity crisis?

She constantly changes her style and it always seems to be going backwards? She always said she felt happiest in purple hair, but she keep it blonde (I’m guessing for mark).

I wonder if because she never really has had time truely to herself and she is the type to please people she’s never “discovered” herself? And that’s why she’s comes off a bit fake and obnoxious - Internet personality type.

Reactions: 5
If I have to watch another video where she claims something recently fashionable is 'finally me being myself' then I'm gonna pull my hair out. And then have to get terrible hair extensions like Helen.

I think you guys are on it with the changing to suit a guy thing. I think Mark is a bit funny looking but basically seems like a decent guy. They moved in together very quickly though so I reckon this one will also end in tears. And no self reflection whatsoever because Helen always likes to blame other people rather than looking at herself....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.