Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presume it's to do with having a meet up at download? Started to watch it but got fed up after a couple of mins.

Reactions: 1
I would be interested to see if she films the turn out. The festival looks bloody miserable, I never understand why people go to them.

I wanted to go to Download today but so glad I decided not to! I wonder how many people turn up to the signing....most metal heads aren't impressed with influencers so I reckon it won't be many.

But hell keep raining! If nothing else it might stop us from finally seeing a full nude of old Helen LOOK AT ME I'M SEXY Anderson.

Reactions: 7
I wanted to go to Download today but so glad I decided not to! I wonder how many people turn up to the signing....most metal heads aren't impressed with influencers so I reckon it won't be many.

But hell keep raining! If nothing else it might stop us from finally seeing a full nude of old Helen LOOK AT ME I'M SEXY Anderson.
I haven’t been to Download in years but I can’t see how an internet muppet is worth queuing to see??? I’m surprised she wouldn’t get flack for it.

While we’re talking about Josie it looks as though she’s lost some of the weight she piled on with Helen and she looks so much better for it!

I always thought Helen beefed her up so she looked better.

Reactions: 4
While we’re talking about Josie it looks as though she’s lost some of the weight she piled on with Helen and she looks so much better for it!

Agree. I think she did too! She looks so much happier and healthier without her. The only reason Mark hasn't piled on the pounds is he is never there.

Reactions: 2

Yeah I remember in vlogs where they did PT together, Helen always seemed really bitter and annoyed when Josie weighed less than her or lost weight. 😐 Most people would just be happy for their friend.

Reactions: 5
Maybe that’s why she didn’t want to meet up. Or at least have a photo taken of their meet up.

The funny thing is I recon that if she stopped eating so much and stopped drinking she would do okay at loosing weight. She does do a bit of walking and is always at PT or boot camp. She really must be eating heaps to not be loosing anything. It’s just maths.

Exactly. If you're sensible and active, the weight should fall off. The problem is Helen eats like a man. I've commented before about the greed of it (I refuse to believe she's actually hungry) and she's gotten massively sweary and defensive. OH OKAY THERE MUST BE SOME OTHER REASON YOU STRUGGLE THEN.

She also doesn't work as hard at PT as someone like her friend Dani who is just solidly killing it at all times. And one or two boot camps a week won't do tit if you're a walking trash can.

I’ve just watched her Download Festival video and her and friends seem soooo pretentious. Maybe that’s just my take on it though. She didn’t seem to care about any of the music either, more so that she could afford to go and have the most luxurious option. Also maybe that’s why she didn’t seem to spend much/any time with Josie; Josie didn’t pay for ‘RIP’ so it wasn’t good enough for Helen to waste her time with her or in the ‘common’ areas.

Reactions: 4
I haven't bothered watching it. I wasn't in the mood to be screeched at by some drunk harpy dressed like a slutty pirate.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell, Helen really must be struggling with views, feeling the need to have her butt out 90% of the time! [emoji849][emoji849]

• Haha
Helen was sloshed at her meet and greet. In her IG stories you can see pictures with her booze cup in the middle and in the vlog you just see the wet stain where her cup was.

I would assume her and her friends would be pre gaming before heading to the arena as many do but sheesh leave the cup out of the photo, dont make a mess and try not to appear to be getting pisshed at lunch time for a whole hour while you're working and meeting younger fans.

• Wow
For Helen, all of this body positivity stuff (which I love) just seems like an excuse to be almost naked all of the time.

Reactions: 2
So the long and short of her new vid is that she paid £600 to camp in a ball tent at download because she feels that she’s above all the silly teenagers and young people camping in the rain. Typical Helen.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So the long and short of her new vid is that she paid £600 to camp in a ball tent at download because she feels that she’s above all the silly teenagers and young people camping in the rain. Typical Helen.
Ooft and the shade towards Josie in the middle, OR if YOU CANT AFFORD IT....

When she was talking about glamping she did use the phrase all of her friends...hmmm.

I can't imagine spending that much for a festival as well as food and drink. Isn't the whole point of a festival that you know the weathers possibly gonna be tit, but you do it anyway? Most people genuinely don't care what you look like and whether or not you're wet or covered in mud. Its not bloody Coachella. 😂 She sounds so snobby now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.