Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to be this person but her hair is so bad 🙈

At least it proves that no matter how good the hair salon your hair can still look awful. I'll stick to chopping my own hair!

At least it proves that no matter how good the hair salon your hair can still look awful. I'll stick to chopping my own hair!
I think a trim, dying back to natural brunette and laying off the heat for a while would do wonders for the heath of the hair. Its been bleached and cut badly and fried and held down with heavy extensions for so long. Each to their own I guess.

Reactions: 6
Omg I’m so glad there’s this thread! I watched her Download packing video and it tipped me over the edge 😳 she looked and seemed a total mess and it was so cringe! I get that she makes more money now so doesn’t have to be so frugal with food/drinks but it comes across like she thinks she’s better than everyone because she’s bringing expensive craft beers/kegs. I’ve always found her really over bearing in her relationships/friendships from her videos, I feel like she’d be an absolute headache and throw a tantrum if things don’t go her way.

Reactions: 5
I like her, I only watch her and grackle now really.
I don’t think anyone should be so quick to judge on the Josie situation. They clearly are still friends.
I would probably get annoyed if I was doing the lions share and the person who lived with me couldn’t even try and buy the odd loo roll seen as I’d let them stay for so cheap. They obviously discussed at length about it and it was Josie’s decision.

She’s explained she didn’t hike before and obviously tried it seen as mark liked it and she has grown to like it.
I didn’t like rugby before I met my husband, but now I love it as it was one of his interests that I started to join in on. It’s what you do if you’re a couple.

I do agree with her hair, but I think it’s more down to her styling. When she’d had it done professionally it looked great, but she can’t seem to style it very well.

I get that you become more interested in certain things when you're a couple. My fella is training for his next triathlon right now....I'm not...but we are a good couple because I enjoyed fitness before I met him. So I can be supportive of his hobbies and goals without necessarily taking it on as my own/changing what I'm into every five minutes. Which is what Helen does, because she's an obsessive consumerist with very low self esteem.

Reactions: 1
I like her, I only watch her and grackle now really.
I don’t think anyone should be so quick to judge on the Josie situation. They clearly are still friends.
I would probably get annoyed if I was doing the lions share and the person who lived with me couldn’t even try and buy the odd loo roll seen as I’d let them stay for so cheap. They obviously discussed at length about it and it was Josie’s decision.
I get that that bit may have been annoying - it was more the fact she need to talk about her financial/job situation (especially as Helen is quite privileged in not having to worry about money) that bothered me and that she felt the need to make digs, instead of just saying to Josie personally about the cleaning or not buying certain things. If that was me I'd be really embarrassed that thousands of people knew I couldn't afford to pay rent. She could've just explained that Josie was moving out as she felt it was best for her or her situation changed, and that they were still friends/there was no bad blood.

It kind of looks like a wig. Not sure if its the fringe but Miley Cyrus's looks the same at the moment. I remember a while back she was going to stop dying it so much and using heat on it - I think it was when it was short and that reddish brown colour. When she used to do her hair herself and it was grey/lilac, she managed to somehow get it back to a decent condition and grow the roots out/stop using heat.

Reactions: 4
If I have to watch another video where she claims something recently fashionable is 'finally me being myself' then I'm gonna pull my hair out. And then have to get terrible hair extensions like Helen.

I think you guys are on it with the changing to suit a guy thing. I think Mark is a bit funny looking but basically seems like a decent guy. They moved in together very quickly though so I reckon this one will also end in tears. And no self reflection whatsoever because Helen always likes to blame other people rather than looking at herself....

Haha, I find Mark strange looking too! He also looks fucked off with Helen most of the time .. understandably.

Reactions: 3
I dislike her. In real life and online. She is a rude gobby cow in real life not this sweet girl.... and clothes... wear something that suits u! U have very ugly tits and a fat arse. Your legs are like tree trunks... so you wear stuff to emphasise this... " queen" bleugh

Reactions: 3
I have no idea why but as bad as she gets I still can't look away.

Kind of weird though, she seems to have no other businesses or plan B?? She is quite smug about how well things are going for her now but she seems like she's near the end of her social media career.

Reactions: 8
Didn't she say in a fairly recent video that she was made an honorary tutor somewhere? Tbh I'd go right for that if I was her, as a plan B.

The thing is, her Dad was a cameraman. So she obviously has a good eye for a pretty shot. I don't know why she doesn't focus on producing content for other people.

I think she can't handle the idea that people might not want to tune into the Helen show all the time. She isn't being offered the same opportunities as some of the smarter (and slimmer) YouTubers which I think has always been something that has frustrated her.

Focus on what you're good at, rather than what you wish you were....

Reactions: 2
I have no idea why but as bad as she gets I still can't look away.

Kind of weird though, she seems to have no other businesses or plan B?? She is quite smug about how well things are going for her now but she seems like she's near the end of her social media career.
I think she has a degree in film/media or something along those lines. I remember when she first started out, she was working for some shoe company doing the photography and video shooting/editing, so I guess she at least has that which is more than a lot of influencers who seem to tit on education.

I do think she's good at it so could maybe go into that. I don't always like her content but the way she edits her try-ons/outfit videos is nice.

I feel like if she'd stuck with the unnatural hair colours, she could've done something related to that - like a hair dye brand or temporary hair colours.

I think she has a degree in film/media or something along those lines. I remember when she first started out, she was working for some shoe company doing the photography and video shooting/editing, so I guess she at least has that which is more than a lot of influencers who seem to tit on education.

I do think she's good at it so could maybe go into that. I don't always like her content but the way she edits her try-ons/outfit videos is nice.

I feel like if she'd stuck with the unnatural hair colours, she could've done something related to that - like a hair dye brand or temporary hair colours.
I know but it would be a bit tit if you had an opportunity to build a business or invest while the money is good and fluffs it to end up in a lower to mid tier video editing job, wages are rubbish in the UK too so I hope she's doing something other than #spons.

Latest Insta Story.....being unkind to Josie. What a surprise! Josie is a little cutie and I've got so much time for her. She's not an in your face ego-maniac like tree trunks Anderz.

Latest Insta Story.....being unkind to Josie. What a surprise! Josie is a little cutie and I've got so much time for her. She's not an in your face ego-maniac like tree trunks Anderz.
I wouldn’t have exactly called that unkind? Josie even shares it on her own instagram.

I know but it would be a bit tit if you had an opportunity to build a business or invest while the money is good and fluffs it to end up in a lower to mid tier video editing job, wages are rubbish in the UK too so I hope she's doing something other than #spons.
Yeah thats true, I don't get why she hasn't - especially with her being one of the few more popular alternative Youtubers in the UK at least. I feel like that would give her a lot of possibilities on things to do.

I wouldn’t have exactly called that unkind? Josie even shares it on her own instagram.
Oh no she does it in a friendly banter way. I mean I'd love my friend constantly calling me moon face.

I dislike her. In real life and online. She is a rude gobby cow in real life not this sweet girl.... and clothes... wear something that suits u! U have very ugly tits and a fat arse. Your legs are like tree trunks... so you wear stuff to emphasise this... " queen" bleugh
I know this is a bitching thread but the remarks about her physical appearance are uncalled for.

Reactions: 9
All of these comments about her filming style reminded me why I enjoyed her so much in the beginning.

I think it was when she first started vlogging daily, around the time she was living with Maff in his flat. She knew the content wasn't thrilling (i.e making a cup of tea, hanging out the washing) but she filmed and edited it in such a way that it was quite relaxing a beautiful to watch.

I just wish she would put effort into what she is actually talented at rather than trying to be someone else.

And Moaningmyrle is right, its uncalled for to be nasty about things someone can't change about themselves (like 'ugly' tits).

Reactions: 7
So who decides what is and isn't unkind? Isn't the whole point of this site (unless you're in the rave section) to be critical of YouTubers and be able to chat with like minded people? We can all have our opinions on it but not so keen on the censorship.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.