Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like, I don't get why she's trying to paint this picture of 'I'm THIS size'. Can any of you honestly sit here and tell me that your wardrobes are full of clothes that are only one size?
Exactly this. I'm a size 8 but often in different brands need a 10 or a 6. So I wear 3 sizes (sometimes 12 if I prefer the fit). She seems to desperately want to portray herself as a body positive queen but if you can't be honest about your own wardrobe contents or wear what fits comfortably because you're only willing to accept the idea you're a 14 - it's not going to work. I struggle with body positivity all the bloody time, being a size 8 doesn't mean I feel fabulous. But it should really (any size should, we should ALL feel fabulous) and obviously sometimes a body positive 'influencer' can help inspire positivity to their viewers (I adore Megan/bodyposipanda). She should learn to accept and wear what fits or she's basically lying to her subscribers...and blatantly. Because her clothes obviously don't fit properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
[emoji849][emoji849]
I just don't understand why she can't take any criticism...that dress was wayyy too short in general? Like you could full see her bum when she was walking. It looked like a tunic top. 😳

I'm about the same size as her I'd guess (?) and there is no way on this earth that i could squeeze my tree trunk legs into a pair of size 14 jeans. Why can't she just own the fact that she's bigger? Or, here's a crazy thought, own the fact that sometimes, different products bought from different shops and made of different materials will require you to size up? Like, we all have to do it. If I'm buying jeans from Primark, I need a size 18. In other places, I can get into a 16. I have tops that are a mixture of sizes. Some are even a size 12 (baggy ones of course).

Like, I don't get why she's trying to paint this picture of 'I'm THIS size'. Can any of you honestly sit here and tell me that your wardrobes are full of clothes that are only one size?
Yeah exactly! This is why I like that Lucy Wood is at least honest. Sometimes she'll try stuff on and be like oh god this is so tight, or I think I'd reorder this in the next size up for a better fit (even if it technically fits her but is just a bit snug or a bit too short). She seems to blame it more on the stores though, which yeah, it'd be nice if sizing was more consistent across the board, but even then certain materials fit different.

Reactions: 3
Just finished work and looked at my subs and was faced with her arse again. Wtf. Literally everywhere?!
I've seen more of her arse this week than Mark has.

Desperation is not a good look. Next week I predict nudes.

When she is sitting down on the stool and half of her body is hanging over the top part of her jeans... .

Girl. They do not fit. You look like toothpaste coming out of an almost empty tube. Why would you make yourself that uncomfortable every day?? Buy a size 16!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m looking forward to the inevitable tit show download festival is going to be, especially her drunken instagram stories

Reactions: 1
Dafuq! This is so overly edited that it doesn't even look like Helen!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another try on video! I wonder what excuses she will give for squeezing into size 14s this time.

'We know not to take sizes seriously in shops'......yeah okay love. You had an entire video where only one size 14 fit. And even then you were crammed into it. If you genuinely don't take it seriously then get some size 16s and enjoy a video where stuff actually fits you.

I will say this right now.....those Levis are not the right size. You can literally see them bunching up around the waist and cutting in. When things fit you they don't do that. She does my head in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Another try on video! I wonder what excuses she will give for squeezing into size 14s this time.

'We know not to take sizes seriously in shops'......yeah okay love. You had an entire video where only one size 14 fit. And even then you were crammed into it. If you genuinely don't take it seriously then get some size 16s and enjoy a video where stuff actually fits you.

I will say this right now.....those Levis are not the right size. You can literally see them bunching up around the waist and cutting in. When things fit you they don't do that. She does my head in.
Same. Clearly Helen has an obsession with size 14, hence her constant refusal to bloody size up. I mean, it's not normal?! And then she kept banging about how certain brands didn't perform well. Hum, newsflash, you're the one with a problem, most definitely not the brands! I seriously don't get it, sizes vary all across and I couldn't give two f***s as to what size I get, as long as it fits comfortably!
These shorts were literally going up her bum. How the f*** does she think they fit great?! HOWWWWW???!!! Should she need to pick up something from the floor, she'll have a full on bum invasion. I shiver at the thought of her returning these shorts after they've been inside her. [emoji1785][emoji1785]

Constantly in awe of blogger logic. Next time I can’t get into shorts that are too small for me I shall just tell myself that ‘Zara did not perform well.’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yikes. Isn't that the same photographer who photoshopped Louise Pentland into an unrecognisable version of herself for some magazine? All her photos are HEAVILY retouched so I'm not surprised that photo looks nothing like Helen, though I think the pared down look would look good on her (actual face).

Yikes. Isn't that the same photographer who photoshopped Louise Pentland into an unrecognisable version of herself for some magazine? All her photos are HEAVILY retouched so I'm not surprised that photo looks nothing like Helen, though I think the pared down look would look good on her (actual face).
Yeah, she shot a lot of the covers for that blogosphere magazine. Its weird because I feel like a lot of her shoots have been 'body positive'/underwear shoots, yet their skin always looks suspiciously smooth.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, she shot a lot of the covers for that blogosphere magazine. Its weird because I feel like a lot of her shoots have been 'body positive'/underwear shoots, yet their skin always looks suspiciously smooth.
Yes! I was trying to remember what it was called. I remember she made Louise look like a different person.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.