Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen Anderson #10: Guideline moaner, possible stoner, promise I haven’t got corona!
Tried my best 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I guess gleam clearly thought it was time for her first ‘apology’ video. Yeah... put apology in the title but don’t forgo the usual crappy vapid content, like 26 people will like that,

EDIT :
She says in the video “I still wanna share the vlog of my day of getting my hair done because I had a nice day with Tom and this was fun to get thisthis is the best non apology since that Laura Lee girl. I’m surprised there wasn’t a fake tear here or there 😒😒😒

• Angry
Reactions: 24
that has got to be one of the worst apologies of all time 😂🤣

she says she “has a sense of responsibility” and she “takes the rules seriously” and she “wouldn’t be purposefully irresponsible” 🥱

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys, she’s REALLY REALLY sorry. However many times that was is definitely trying to make up for the fact she’s not sorry at all

Reactions: 20
I find it hilarious that she thought it was okay for someone to travel into a tier 3 area, BUT people in a tier 3 area could not travel outside of their area
???? Make it make sense

I think it's good she apologised (not sure how sincere it was) but I don't think she should share the footage of her in London. I don't care if she had a great time, try telling the families of the 65k people who have lost their lives to COVID that you had a great time travelling into london the first day they were in a tier 3 to get your hair done. Try telling that to the hundreds, if not thousands of businesses that have had to shut because of people like her breaking the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Been lurking for a couple of months, first time poster. Long post incoming (sorry!).

I first started watching Helen back in 2014, and I'd say 2015 - 2017 was the peak of me really enjoying her content. Recently, I'd noticed something off with her and her content in general and wanted to see if others had noticed anything. Fell down the Tattle rabbit hole and now here I am. Also, I have now unsubscribed as of about a month ago (I think).

This issue that has finally made me post is Helen's recent trip to London to get her flipping HAIR CUT and her subsequent 'apology'. Firstly, I'm from London, have lived here all my life and like other posters have commented it seems as though people forget London is a place where over 11 million people live, work, etc. I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that Helen travelled over 100 miles to another city in a higher tier than her own for something as non-essential as a hair cut. Blows my mind. Are there no hairdressers in Norwich? Her pitiful excuse saying that "they're open so I thought I could go" - ummm, yes, but they're open for people who live locally???? Jesus Christ.

I also can't believe the amount of her subscribers who are saying things like "it's okay, everyone makes mistakes". A mistake? Helen literally acknowledged that a) getting her hair cut wasn't essential b) that she knew London was going into tier 3 and c) that she was nervous about going. All of which clearly indicates she knew that she shouldn't have been doing it, yet she did it anyway. Where is the 'mistake' there?

Also her 'apology'. First of all, on her Vlogmas yesterday after apologising in one comment she LIKED another comment essentially saying that she didn't need to apologise. Sorry, but in that case her apology is meaningless. I've also seen the title of today's Vlogmas and I don't even want to hear it because she doesn't mean it whatsoever. If she genuinely meant it, she would not be including ANY footage from her trip to London.

Side note: her using the word 'peng' in yesterday's video pissed me off so much. 'Peng' is MLE slang originating from Jamaican patois, i.e. unless you're from ends don't use it lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Helen wants to know how we're coping, how we're all doing, how lockdown has affected us, are we having a good time and how have we had to adapt our christmas to the lockdown with the tiers and everything

Oh honey...I could write her a whole essay

She needs to apologise for that janky af lipstick in that ‘apology’ section. Her mouth has a life of its own.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only that thinks it’s a bit weird to apologise and then be like LOL BUT HERES THE FOOTAGE ANYWAYS!

Reactions: 36
C948032E-912C-4EED-BBA9-2225BE2BC55B.jpeg

In all honestly the colour is nice but she should just get all that length off forget the extensions. That leather shirt thing needs to be burned, her dress sense has gotten worse the last few weeks. That horrible outfit makes her look massive!!!

• Haha
Am I the only that thinks it’s a bit weird to apologise and then be like LOL BUT HERES THE FOOTAGE ANYWAYS!
and it wasn’t exactly the most compelling footage that the world needed to see, should could of “apologized” and state thats why her hair is different and move on with another video

100%. If she was genuinely sorry, she wouldn't have shown it and had to think up something last minute. But eh, that takes work and she is clearly scrambling for content anyway.

and it wasn’t exactly the most compelling footage that the world needed to see, should could of “apologized” and state thats why her hair is different and move on with another video
That would’ve been the perfect opportunity to make a video about how we can offer support to loved ones during this time and how to celebrate under restrictions. Ideas on how to have fun over zoom etc.

Reactions: 18
So I’m currently watching the vlog and that apology is an absolute joke for a start it looked like she was dying to laugh and asking about how people are coping as if she gives a tit. Minnie will be delighted she’s showing concern though. Also I’d bet money her hairdresser absolutely rips her to shreds as soon as she leaves the building.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“Sorry if the video wasn’t like londony festivy I just wanted to go in and out but I really like my hair” oh duck off you ignorant bleep

Ps Sorry for using the c word but wowzer her ignorant attitude just got to me ds

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.