Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why did her hairdresser not call and reschedule, he knows she's travelling all the way from Norwich.

They can hardly put up posts of her hair knowing that people are aware she must have travelled from Norwich.

And it's not just going to be "drive straight to the salon and back" - there'll be a McDonald's for breakfast, Starbucks when she gets there, another Starbucks on the way back and an M&S salad from a service station as with every other trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Watching her try to put those earrings in her saggy stretched holes really grossed me out. She looks like she needs a good scrub. I wonder if she will change her “Vlogmas new hair” video which no doubt she was planning. I don’t even watch the news at the min but I’m well aware of what’s happening with covid and restrictions. I’m ready for the rage when she takes Phil to another place with a lower tier.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All day in work we’ve had the radio on so I’ve had nothing but Christmas songs in my head.

helens vlogmas content is so so unimaginative or festive, and she’s a bloody singer, why hasn’t she thought to do some covers or film a music video (AT HOME) for a Christmas song? How the duck is this her job but shes incapable of doing anything beyond buy off ASOS or drink fizz.

I needed to rant this thought has really fucked me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How did you find somewhere to do this I have this scar too from my emo days I really regret it like how does this work xx
Haha yeah mine were from my emo/scene queen wannabee days (so cringe haha). I actually went to Harley St in London to get it done as I figured I could trust them most. It was weird af though - they inject your face with local anaesthetic then make a small cut with a scalpel, sew it up, pop in a few stitches and then you go back a week later to get them removed. It doesn't remove the scar but makes it a 'flat' line scar rather than a round hole, so it's easily covered by makeup or just looks like a small skin blemish at worst. It can take up to a year for the scar to fade depending on your skin type so I had mine done in the summer and it just looks like a faint pinky blemish on my skin but I don't notice it at all. Pricey but I am so pleased I had it done.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
she’s a bloody singer, why hasn’t she thought to do some covers or film a music video (AT HOME) for a Christmas song?
This would actually have been "well good", but unfortunately shes been wayyyyyy too busy with HER band sunNy bonEZz the entire year!!

I havent watched her for ages and had to search to see if she even did a 2019 favourites...... I regret searching. That is not a catchy bop like she used to make!

"Follow the acorn, follow the acorn, follow the acorn, follow the acorn!!" :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This would actually have been "well good", but unfortunately shes been wayyyyyy too busy with HER band sunNy bonEZz the entire year!!

I havent watched her for ages and had to search to see if she even did a 2019 favourites...... I regret searching. That is not a catchy bop like she used to make!

"Follow the acorn, follow the acorn, follow the acorn, follow the acorn!!" :unsure:
I never watch her crap end of year round up singing tit, but listened to that vid up to the "follow the acorn" part.... Jesus Christ. The cringe is too strong. She cannot write lyrics to save her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She's actually bleeping David Brent. The cringe is actually nauseating. Petition to add 🌰 to the next thread title so we can all FOLLOW THE ACOWWWN

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I just skipped forward randomly in that video (because I don't want to watch the whole thing) and the 'I started to collect old tees' bit honestly seems like a parody video. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just skipped forward randomly in that video (because I don't want to watch the whole thing) and the 'I started to collect old tees' bit honestly seems like a parody video. Cringe.
Yes! It's like someone did a parody of Helen. How does she have such little self awareness. And where are her wolf tees now? Abandoned like every other 5 minute fad she gets fixated on.

Reactions: 13
Yes! It's like someone did a parody of Helen. How does she have such little self awareness. And where are her wolf tees now? Abandoned like every other 5 minute fad she gets fixated on.
Uh, can you not be so rude please? She doesn't vlog everything, following the acorn and howling at the moon are things that a woman likes to do in private.

(/s if the sarcasm isn't evident. I get being a sucker for fashion fads but man, I don't think I've ever seen her wear one of those wolf tees sincd the video)

Also a little early but Helen Anderson #10: Following the acorn, howling at the moon, breaking restrictions

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"I neva fort I could pull off day chill, cool girl, easy going vibe"

I got reaaaal strong vibes of "I'm not like other girls" from this whole rant

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So did she say if she'd known she was doing something wrong she wouldn't have mentioned it? Doesn't she mean if she knew she was doing something wrong (which she did) then she wouldn't have gone?

Pretty much shows that she breaks rules regularly, knows it, and specifically doesn't mention it.

What a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So did she say if she'd known she was doing something wrong she wouldn't have mentioned it? Doesn't she mean if she knew she was doing something wrong (which she did) then she wouldn't have gone?

Pretty much shows that she breaks rules regularly, knows it, and specifically doesn't mention it.

What a bleep.
Yup, exactly right!!!

Reactions: 6
Also early but the speed these threads are moving I couldn't resist having a go, Helen Anderson #10: Asos binge, covid whinge and a festive minge 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.