Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Helen already been to have her hair done or will it be happening today? Curious if her uploads are a day behind hen they go up or nah. Either way, I can't tell from her comments - she doesn't seem apologetic (if she's already been) or like she acknowledges why going to tier 3 is a bad idea.

Side note, 593k followers. 5100ish views, and 47 comments on her video at the time of posting. Yikes for her interaction. If we're noticing, brands certainly will soon.
I think it has already happened? Although if it is still upcoming I doubt backlash will stop her going. She’ll do it on the DL and downplay the hair change in videos I reckon. She won’t pass up the opportunity of a free hairdo, especially when COVID restrictions haven’t been stopping her doing her usual activities these last 9 months!

Reactions: 15
Honestly I’ve replayed the beginning of the blog 3 times now and no one can convince me she’s not high. Her mannerisms while she’s talking before she starts getting ready are so obvious to me, because it’s exactly how I get. The way she keeps blinking for a really long time, wiggling back and forth, and how she keeps moving her face. It’s that feeling of “my body feels funny when I move like this, but it’s kind of nice. Will it feel funny when I do it again?”

Reactions: 24
I think it has already happened? Although if it is still upcoming I doubt backlash will stop her going. She’ll do it on the DL and downplay the hair change in videos I reckon. She won’t pass up the opportunity of a free hairdo, especially when COVID restrictions haven’t been stopping her doing her usual activities these last 9 months!
Exactly! She's had her hair done more this year than anyone I know. Pandemic? I don't know her 🙄

Reactions: 16
Really want to watch her new vlog after reading these comments... But refusing to give her the views...I'll stick to luna's updates .. Plus me and Minnie have 'history' :ROFLMAO:...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20201217-074515.png

Screenshot_20201217-074535.png

Screenshot_20201217-074551.png

What horrendous attacks????

Is this Helga or one of her mates commenting and making tit up to try to play the "Helen is the victim" card?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Someone should reply saying ‘check tattle, all the ‘attacking’ posts are saved as screenshots there’ haha

easy to say they’re ‘attacking’ when they’ve been deleted 🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
None of the comments I saw were even remotely nasty, just the standard calling her out which is entirely deserved.
Here she is.
I swear nobody made things ‘personal’
Omg just realised she edited it between me reading and taking the screenshot!! it used to say ‘there’s an opinion and then there’s taking it too far and make it personal or attacking someone’s personality!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
"I'll happily admit I was wrong here..." After she instantly deleted all the comments in reference to her being wrong 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Places being open doesn't automatically mean you can go - they're open for people in the local area. Not for you to travel over 100 miles to go to. Such a lame excuse.

Reactions: 30
"If I knew I was wrong or being a jerk, I wouldn't have said anything about going..." ...to get your hair done? Something that would be really bleeping noticeable on top of your head? "Oh look guys my hair magically changed!" 🤣

Hope she enjoys her new COVID regret hair. head.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Places being open doesn't automatically mean you can go - they're open for people in the local area. Not for you to travel over 100 miles to go to. Such a lame excuse.
Exactly this! She A. needs to use her common sense or B. stop being so selfish and making herself look dumb
I don't know how people can defend her, it's like yeah...we as humans are allowed to make mistakes - but there's a difference between an honest mistake and travelling over 100 miles for something she herself admitted wasn't even essential. Also the guidelines are pretty clear when it comes to travel, especially from a tier 2 to tier 3 area. To be honest, I think most people would even have the brains to know that it wouldn't be okay for a non essential trip to the hairdressers without having to even read the guidelines 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Funny how she doesn't understand the rules now, but the other day she was lecturing people on how you can have a roast with other households outside 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I just found “”misskatyenglish” on Instagram (who is stunning by the way) and she writes she’s a 14-16 in her description, and she’s half the size of Helen...

Helen’s either buying the worlds most elasticated clothing or she just needs to accept the truth that she’s bigger than she perceives... I feel like it would help her a lot to just accept her true size and embrace it properly instead of trying to fit a mould. That, and the lies are infuriating and quite damaging to people who may be bigger than her who don’t understand why they’re a 16 and she isn’t 😅

Reactions: 10
I actually gasped when I saw the screen cap 🤦 would that not hurt at some point?
Waiting for it to get sun burnt.

I just found “”misskatyenglish” on Instagram (who is stunning by the way) and she writes she’s a 14-16 in her description, and she’s half the size of Helen...

Helen’s either buying the worlds most elasticated clothing or she just needs to accept the truth that she’s bigger than she perceives... I feel like it would help her a lot to just accept her true size and embrace it properly instead of trying to fit a mould. That, and the lies are infuriating and quite damaging to people who may be bigger than her who don’t understand why they’re a 16 and she isn’t 😅
Shes deffo at least an 18

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why can’t people just stay at home if they’re lucky enough to do that especially with a job you can work at home with and no children? Go for a walk outside, get your food shopping, yes fine but seriously it’s not bleeping hard. The better we all stick to the rules, the quicker we’ll be out of this mess! My fella is a store manager for a supermarket and he’s been working non stop since it all began. We’re so lucky he hasn’t caught it yet (after numerous scares) and bought it home to me and our one year old.

I don’t mind Helen but she’s really annoyed me this whole pandemic with how she’s acting as if it’s nothing. Come on! Be creative, pick up a hobby! Write more music, start knitting, buy a peloton bike I don’t bluddy know 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How did you find somewhere to do this I have this scar too from my emo days I really regret it like how does this work xx
I had the same piercing and had the scar removed - it was a few hundred quid but well worth doing cos now it's barely noticeable and I'm pleased I had it done. I'm surprised that Helen hasn't had hers removed though - particularly as she's spent money on microblading her eyebrows, getting her lips done and getting waxed etc. It's such a noticeable scar but can be so easily removed.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.