Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bar is so low for some of these people... Ridiculous praise in the comments for such a half-arsed apology.

Screenshot_20201217-205507.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
On a side note...that really expensive sofa looks well knackered now!! All the back cushions are unshapen

Reactions: 22
There are so many comments from Americans telling her it’s okay because things are worse over there. In-bleeping-furiating. No that does not make it okay.

Reactions: 30
Petition to only refer to her as Binnie from now on 🤣🤣🤣

So weird because she quite clearly puts it on, as someone with a stutter it’s so infuriating and clear to see when someone’s faking it to humanise them or seem upset or stupid stuff like that. So annoying. When people have a stutter you can see the genuine struggle to get it out, here you can see she’s capable she just does it for the same weird reason she does the cockney accent 😡
Has the comment from Okioki been deleted?! I can't see it now

Reactions: 6
There are so many comments from Americans telling her it’s okay because things are worse over there. In-bleeping-furiating. No that does not make it okay.
the reason its bad in america, which by the way im american, is because we have a lot of people who think like helen and have no problem going out for absolutely non essential things
its how we got to be worse

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh actually I just checked on the laptop and can’t see the original however

Oki Oki strikes back

I mean she keeps deleting it so I’ll just keep commenting it

“Are you being serious? A simple look at any of the rules could easily tell you what you did was wrong? After you going to the games, to Scotland, having an illegal party that you “forgot” to vlog but it doesn’t matter because people took videos and posted them on social media anyway. I’m not a fan of this government or their rules but they are there to be followed. You’re nearly 30. Grow up. You can’t flip flop from having a degree of public responsibility as an influencer when it can lose you subs but just not for other issues that matter. You didn’t comment on BLM or issue an apology for supporting lush on their main area for viewers, it’s horrific. DO NOT claim you’re alt. All the alt community has done is fight adversity. YOU do nothing of the such. Unsubscribed. also deleting my comment? Poor do.”

If anyone else wants a go ahahaha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Welp it’s official I go too far 🥴🤣

(Sorry if they don’t play!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
the reason its bad in america, which by the way im american, is because we have a lot of people who think like helen and have no problem going out for absolutely non essential things
its how we got to be worse
Hope things get better soon for you guys ❤ My mum and I are American (dual citizenship for me, just in case anyone’s seen my posts previously and think it doesn’t add up haha) and I have a lot of family still in the US. I feel like its so off for people of any nationality/heritage to be like “oh well at least we don’t have as many people dying everyday as THAT country”. I can’t fathom why people would compare rates of death and illness to make themselves feel validated in possibly spreading more death and illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Interesting - does anyone know if she pays for her haircuts or gets them for free?

Screenshot_20201217-214801.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Interesting - does anyone know if she pays for her haircuts or gets them for free?

View attachment 350934
Jesus...just looked at the pricelist. The guy who cuts her hair is the director at the salon and JUST a haircut is £150 :eek:

1608241905419.png

1608241967682.png

She must get a discount for vlogging/tagging him becasue theres no way someone can afford these prices so regularly??? She has to factor in petrol + driving down too, and she's previously booked hotels the night before

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Hope things get better soon for you guys ❤ My mum and I are American (dual citizenship for me, just in case anyone’s seen my posts previously and think it doesn’t add up haha) and I have a lot of family still in the US. I feel like its so off for people of any nationality/heritage to be like “oh well at least we don’t have as many people dying everyday as THAT country”. I can’t fathom why people would compare rates of death and illness to make themselves feel validated in possibly spreading more death and illness.
Sorry for potentially derailing, but I also have links to a few different countries (one of which is quite famously handling the pandemic poorly) and, like everyone else, I have no idea when I'll see some of my family members or friends in the UK again, let alone my abroad family and friends. I don't know if I'm not paying enough attention to the news or commentary, but it's barely been mentioned that important and treasured family and friends might span different countries and continents. I haven't even met my now 6 month old niece who lives 40 minutes away, so don't get me started on my best friend who lives 2 hours away in Europe and my flipping twin who lives on another continent. 😒 Helen's whole life is Norwich, so she probably hasn't thought further than her own postcode.
Sorry for the whinge party 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
£18 for a fridge trim?!?! duck off!!
Nowt wrong with a DIY fringe using old knackered kitchen scissors. Sometimes end up looking like Dave Hill but that’s £18 saved each time.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
£18 for a fridge trim?!?! duck off!!
Nowt wrong with a DIY fringe using old knackered kitchen scissors. Sometimes end up looking like Dave Hill but that’s £18 saved each time.
Most salons near me do free fringe trims if you’re already a client!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.