Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20201217-222039.png

"You can do whatever the hell you want - just wear a mask"

Seriously...?

Screenshot_20201217-221858.png

.... I have no words for these morons

Screenshot_20201217-221833.png

Oh look, and here's Minnie hopping on board the dumbass train.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I don’t have a clue what words she has banned that mean comments can’t be posted or if it’s just my account that she’s blocked from commenting somehow after I had a massive argument with her in the comments but SERIOUSLY MINNIE STOP RIMMING HER FRIED BUMHOLE

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Absolutely floored by how disingenuous her apology was (like... wasn't expecting it to be sincere but JESUS) and how she thought it was still a good idea to upload the footage. Don't even get me STARTED on the fellow American viewers who are telling her she did nothing wrong.

I have a lot of choice words of what I'd love to call her to her face for setting a horrible example, but I'll keep 'em to myself for now. 🤫

Reactions: 21
Wanted to go in & out yet still went for a Maccys
Not forgetting going there and straight back in the car also means stopping and parking at westfield Stratford, then spending 40minutes on public transport via the underground to get to the salon, and then back again, no doubt with her cock nose hanging out her mask. Her minions are bleeping idiots, the rules are simple! What a c-unit.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Again just shows how insincere her apology is, only keeping the comments praising her for apologising and deleting any comments criticising her.

Also, it's actually scary how many people in the comments see absolutely nothing wrong with her taking a non-essential trip to a Tier 3 area. People saying they would've done the same etc. No wonder we're still in lockdown :cautious:

Reactions: 23
I don't think people should be allowed to delete comments on their videos - I can understand the safety aspect of it but it's shocking just how many comments Helen deletes

Reactions: 32
I don't think people should be allowed to delete comments on their videos - I can understand the safety aspect of it but it's shocking just how many comments Helen deletes
I didn't realise how many influencers do it, especially the extent to which they do it, until I was on tattle.

It's just a bit embarrassing that they have to do it really.

Reactions: 19
I've just had an argument with someone on her insta and it's all been deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Distraction technique #2, post loads of selfies and lap up the vapid comments from people who don't watch your videos

Screenshot_20201217-225323.png

"tit THE BED! YOU LOVE ME! YOU REALLY LOVE ME!!!!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think she has double the amount of people to delete comments from now, those who call her out and those who look like dumb asses pretending covid isn't that serious.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 351074
The pics got 20,000 more likes than her fave boots video. If this is how she gets attention/likes/content she’ll keep doing it.
Honestly burn the world we don’t deserve nice things.

Also she looks old as duck now her hair matches her face age.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her fringe in that pic above looks exactly like my niece's when she hacked hers 🤣

Screenshot_20201217-225323~2.png

Screenshot_20201217_231209.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Helen thanking everyone for the likes on her picture, which she still just had to upload (despite supposedly acknowledging that she shouldn't have traveled all the way to London to get her hair cut). Really shows how little she gives a duck that she's not said sorry on IG and is just milking it for all the likes she can get

Edit: Does anyone know when Helen held her lockdown fest? I didn't use the website when it happened but would be interested to read how people found out that she did it. Looking back through old threads but haven't found it yet. (Edit P2: On the second thread, pg13ish)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I read something which said if there is ever a zombie apocalypse, coronavirus shows we are doomed because people cannot follow simple rules. I can’t fathom how so many people are supporting her in the comments, in fact it seems like a dystopian nightmare, minions kissing her ass whilst she does whatever she wants? I've never seen someone look less sorry in my life. I think I'm going to have stop watching and forget this hellish person exists, it's too depressing. I hope one day someone does a documentary on influencers and how they behaved during the pandemic, because it's all kinds of messed up. Over and out. Hope you all have a nice Xmas!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.