Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avaadore

Long time lurker 👋. I met Helen at Latitude last year. She didn't really seem interested in talking. A day before though I spotted her and Mark! He looked like he was carrying their chairs and stuff to watch bands. They didn't look happy and he looked like her minion 😳.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
She looks really pretty with her hair like that actually. Probably helped by the filter but I refuse to believe she doesn’t know it looks good 🙄

Reactions: 26

tsuyu

Chatty Member
View attachment 349827

"I just want to apologise..."

....By deleting comments???

She lies through her teeth. She doesn't feel guilty at all and she'll continue to get it wrong and play dumb that she 'misinterpreted' the rules

The rules are quite clear when it comes to essential and non essential travel, especially from one area to another and especially if those two areas are different tiers. Maybe she should read the government website?

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Sometimes I wonder if these overly positive, ridiculously butt-licking comments are just obvious trolls being super sarcastic.....

....😏😏😏

• Haha

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
She replied to the Lush / Anti-trans comments on vlogmas #9...

Screenshot_20201212-182548.png

Screenshot_20201212-182607.png

Screenshot_20201212-182628.png

....why do I not believe her claim that she doesn't look at her phone much...?? Oh yeah...

She said so in her latest vlog (the day after):

• Wow
  • Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
So did she say if she'd known she was doing something wrong she wouldn't have mentioned it? Doesn't she mean if she knew she was doing something wrong (which she did) then she wouldn't have gone?

Pretty much shows that she breaks rules regularly, knows it, and specifically doesn't mention it.

What a cunt.

• Heart

luckyblue

VIP Member
No, it hasn't. Fat acceptance is about peoples right to exist in their current body without being attacked for it. Not everyone who has a body society doesn't deem as acceptable wants to diet or be thin and that ok. It's also ok if you DO want to lose weight, your body your choice. But not everyone feels the same.

I do find the discussions around other peoples bodies and diets unnecessary, maybe because I am someone who is bigger than Helen and has battled with a bad relationship to food my whole adult life. I've always been told I'm too big, even when I've lost loads of weight, eaten too low calories or even lost weight from being ill. I've always felt my body isn't good enough, I've felt guilt and shame around it. Counting calories makes me obsessive and miserable. I'm trying to accept my body as it is and not hate it for getting bigger. But it's hard and the world is fat phobic.

Yes, Helen would have more respect off me if she stopped lying about her dress size. But I understand the feelings of shame surrounding admitting you've gained weight because of the judgement you'll face.
Apologies if it comes off like I’m attacking your post specifically, I just wanted to make it clear what I’m personally saying. Everything I’ve said about Helen’s body and calories comes from a place of anger at how it’s personally affected me. When I was 16/17 I thought they were just videos, I watched them after doing homework or eating dinner and I went to bed and didn’t think twice about what was said. When I point out her lying and her calories, I feel for her for the shame she might feel, I’ve been there too and I agree it feels horrible. There are people out there who disagree with even making clothing in bigger sizes and things like that that make us feel subhuman sometimes. But I feel for the young people watching her who are getting incorrect information and don’t have the time or the sense yet to research for themselves just as much. Even when I researched I didn’t know what information was correct. I don’t want to know that other young people are sitting at home like I was wondering why they’re gaining weight when they think they’re being healthy and becoming confused about what their body actually looks like.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chummeh

What occurs to me is that she didn't just simply drive there. There's fuck all parking around Baker Street and even if there were, I doubt she'd be paying the congestion charge for the privilege.

She probably did what she normally does when she comes to London, which is park up in Westfield Stratford and take the tube in. Which is absolutely moronic but I didn't expect anything less from pond scum like her.

• Angry

sorenips

06:05... awkward!

Also, random rant here, but I cringe at her use of the word "bitch"... "my bitches", "basic bitch" etc. So much internalised misogyny. Just gross. I'm sure I said it in my cringey teens when I used to watch The Simple Life (anyone else?) but she's fucking 30. If someone called me "my bitch" I'd have to pull them up on it. Helen is too dumb to realise what a stupid fucking thing it is to say, though.

• Heart
  • Haha

tsuyu

Chatty Member
Sure he made a little ramp for Barney to get on and off either the sofa or the bed because he was struggling too 🥺

....and then you have Helen who’s willing to risk her dogs backs running up and down stairs because she ‘would rather let her dogs be dogs’

• Heart

sorenips

I watched the vlog and, not for the first time, my overwhelming sense is that there’s something ’off’ with her and the way she behaves but I can never quite capture what it is. She is very odd.

The constant daft voices, singing sentences and changing accent is incredibly irritating and I don’t know how anyone puts up with it. It’s constant, she can’t seem to speak normally ever. My husband would just tell me to stop it if I started speaking in stupid voices, it would really piss him off 😆 .

I still maintain that Phil is just a normal guy (I refuse to form any hard judgements about him based on Helga’s videos) and she makes him look bad on purpose. She done it with all her boyfriends and several friends, she likes to portray people in a negative light and is a professional victim. Who is the common denominator in all those relationships though? Helen. Which leads me to think that most of the time, the problem is actually her.
This. The faces, the mannerisms, the voices. She replicates other people's voices, accents, hobbies, personalities. It's all a facsimile of what she thinks is cool. Even she herself has no idea who she actually is (alcohol, exotic animals, flamingos, tattoos and sausage dogs aren't a personality, Helen).

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
"I'll happily admit I was wrong here..." After she instantly deleted all the comments in reference to her being wrong 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tigerdot

That hamper from Sainsbury’s is a joke. Bet she would never even consider donating it. Sick of the GREED.

tsuyu

Chatty Member
Never thought I'd say I miss her weekly vlogs
This poor attempt at vlogmas is exhausting to watch and its embarrassing to see her struggle for content literally a week in