Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
Thanks for the info about Lush. Good to know 👍

I think that comment sat unchallenged because lots of posters are rushing around various threads making their opinions loudly known about this issue.....

Most of us are just nice people who respect trans folk and don't want to argue about their right to exist in the world. I started writing a response and stopped but well done you for your replying.

Anyway back to the Helga shit show 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Point Blur_Dec042020_191442.jpg

You won't be saying "oh dear" when Lola and Dee end up with Intervertebral disc disease (IVDD) and have to get surgery, dipshit.

Screenshot_20201204-191616.png

• Wow
  • Sad

skvallertant

Chatty Member
She really has no idea how to use a comma, does she? That commenter is the BEST. The "Fuck it! Screw everyone else!" attitude is great until you're in the crosshairs, eh Helga?! And warming up mulled wine doesn't burn off the alcohol. Or the calories.

• Haha

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
This whole "I'm walking around talking to myself and narrating my whole life teehee" is so fucking cringe. You can tell she's just putting it on to seem super qUiRkY, but she comes off as a little old lady shuffling and waddling around talking to herself because she's super lonely.

And don't get me started on setting up multiple camera shots to make it look like she walked from one place to another seamlessly - I practically wet myself every time she does it as I only imagine her setting it all up and waddling back and forth, thinking "yeah man, this is gunna Luk well Kewl!"

She's well tragic, mate.

• Haha
  • Heart

Whosthatonethere

Oh actually I just checked on the laptop and can’t see the original however

Oki Oki strikes back

I mean she keeps deleting it so I’ll just keep commenting it

“Are you being serious? A simple look at any of the rules could easily tell you what you did was wrong? After you going to the games, to Scotland, having an illegal party that you “forgot” to vlog but it doesn’t matter because people took videos and posted them on social media anyway. I’m not a fan of this government or their rules but they are there to be followed. You’re nearly 30. Grow up. You can’t flip flop from having a degree of public responsibility as an influencer when it can lose you subs but just not for other issues that matter. You didn’t comment on BLM or issue an apology for supporting lush on their main area for viewers, it’s horrific. DO NOT claim you’re alt. All the alt community has done is fight adversity. YOU do nothing of the such. Unsubscribed. also deleting my comment? Poor do.”

If anyone else wants a go ahahaha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

tsuyu

Chatty Member
Interesting - does anyone know if she pays for her haircuts or gets them for free?

View attachment 350934
Jesus...just looked at the pricelist. The guy who cuts her hair is the director at the salon and JUST a haircut is £150 :eek:

1608241905419.png

1608241967682.png

She must get a discount for vlogging/tagging him becasue theres no way someone can afford these prices so regularly??? She has to factor in petrol + driving down too, and she's previously booked hotels the night before

• Wow
  • Sick

Emmapism

VIP Member
So....Helen and Phil are planning on going on holiday when most of the UK is in Tier 3? Isn't that specifically against the rules? I mean she doesn't give a shit obviously but there's no wiggle room there. None. Just Helga, breaking the rules again because she can't sit quietly with herself and fucking think about what a state of a human being she is.

Jesus Christ girl.

• Heart

h0neybee

View attachment 346889

.....Ummmmmmmm, they literally ask you at the door if you are in the same household.

View attachment 346890

Oh great, shes influencing again

Snap haha! No, I think they're inside... You can hear the kitchen and there is decorations hanging from the ceiling. Bit of a weird "outside"
What a bitch? This person’s literally saying their family business is facing closure and she’s just like ACTUALLY YOU CAN IF YOU’RE OUTSIDE. Think someone who’s in the business knows better than her. She’s actually infuriating

sapphiccharm

How tf does she watch her footage back while editing and not cringe or see how shit she looks with her flipping beer belly poking out, making her look pregnant... Does she honesty sit there and think to herself "yeah I look f#cking banging mate!"? I just, my mind doesn't compute. Is this reverse body dysmorphia wherein she thinks she looks smaller than she actually is; hence why she squeezes herself into size 14 clothes and looks like a strangled earwig... I know if I saw myself on a video looking such a mess, I'd physically cringe at myself, and delete it as quickly as possible so that it never saw the light of day and I don't embarass myself publicly!

• Haha
  • Heart

luckyblue

VIP Member
She used to edit her videos to make him look horrible.

Her titles would always be like "I hate himmmmm" - painting him to be evil.

Remember when he quit his job because he clearly wasn't happy? He was out of work for a bit and she constantly used to moan about him being out of work. I bet she made him feel like absolute shit, making out she was "better" than him. "I paid for most of the house, I'm the one who beings the money in, blablabla"

Sorry I've not posted in a while, I've been really ill (not covid lol)
This is an awful way to treat your partner in general, but he’s also actually really good at his job. I was scrolling through his account where he posts his carpentry today and it’s really quality work. Compare that to Helen who seems to put out the most mundane content possible.

Edited to include examples, he’s got more talent in one of his toes than Helen.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Her new Blue Christmas make up look on Instagram instantly made me think of this...
🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20201212-181339.png

Screenshot_20201212-181133.png

Screenshot_20201212-181109.png

That make up look is AWFUL. I don't understand how she keeps managing to age herself with these looks 🤣

Also how has she not got a foundation which matches her skin tone?!? It's hilarious watching her skin turn lighter and lighter each transition 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
I know this is a sooo petty but every single year I just think Helen picks the shittiest shape of Christmas tree. I’m a real tree girl too but she always picks these bottom heavy squat looking ones with no branches at the top. If she’s gonna make content out of it can she at least make it look good??
Stumpy, wide, bottom heavy tree to match Stumpy, wide, bottom heavy Helga
Where’s the lie 🤭

• Haha
So she asked Fil for a Prada bag for Xmas? Seems so by the way she said it. Cringe as fuck. How long have they been dating ? Seems a bit wild to me to be asking for a $1-3k bag.

• Sick
  • Angry

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
looong time lurker on here and GG. I’ve just been observing for the past few years to see if Helen would ever go back to the old Helen but every time I go to check up on her again she’s even worse than before! The thing that’s really annoyed me is the fact she’s acknowledged the lush comments, even replied to a few, but won’t even consider taking down the video. So she doesn’t really care that much, too arsed about getting free stuff as per.
She said in her replies to the comments she was going to "investigate" it - aka "I'm just going to ignore it and never address it again, but in the meantime keep watching the video with 7 ads, a bitch needs to get paid"

• Heart
Reactions: 27
"I neva fort I could pull off day chill, cool girl, easy going vibe"

I got reaaaal strong vibes of "I'm not like other girls" from this whole rant

• Haha

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 7.33.37 pm.png

.....Ummmmmmmm, they literally ask you at the door if you are in the same household.

Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 7.34.05 pm.png

Oh great, shes influencing again

Yes, they are. Can you tell if they are outside when they are eating with Andy and Grace?
Snap haha! No, I think they're inside... You can hear the kitchen and there is decorations hanging from the ceiling. Bit of a weird "outside"

• Wow
  • Angry

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Thank you everyone!

@Lunamoon22 - amazing job as per usual. Can I ask, what do you do for a living?
I'm just a little admin who works for a little local volunteer charity, not much workflow at the moment but we're all getting by for now 😊

If you’re not Haley please tell me your next door neighbour Gerald’s (I think that’s his name) wife/lover/life partner 😂
Haha!! I wish I knew some people in her circle so I could get all the real nitty gritty gossip. My big mouth wouldn't be able to keep it to myself though, I'd probably end up writing a whole thesis on here and call it the Quirks of Quirkerz 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

luckyblue

VIP Member
It drives me crazy when people try to change vlogmas. The whole point when it started was that it was a challenge to do 25 vlogs filmed and edited in 25 days. Now I get that for most people there would be a little less content as there are (should be) less parties, events like winter wonderland have been cancelled, etc. But Helen never does it right !!! I know it’s a petty thing to get annoyed about but the whole point is that it’s not meant to be super easy. They get more money from so many videos anyway so just attempt it properly from the start??