Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Is anyone still reading this? It's super fun isn't it. Type the word Jelly Belly if you're still here.​

Helga is getting super excited about going into the city on Saturday "OOOOH!!! YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS IN THE CITY???" Covid, Helen. Covid is in the city.
this part made me laugh so hard I had to explain who Helen even was to my bf so he could know what was so funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her accent baffles me too, she never spends more than a day in London at a time and doesn't go often, nor does she hang around with anyone who speaks that way. It's as if it's a character she's playing at this point.
I grew up in a town 30mins from London (until I was 20) and I can hear my accent in her sometimes. Her accent it very fake chav though, I’ve grown up around ‘real chavs’, went to school with them etc and they sound way more posh then Helen!

Its weird though, because she shouldn’t sound very ‘London’ as she lived in Liverpool for a good portion of her childhood before moving back to Norfolk. Not sure where she lived or was born before moving to Liverpool but she didn’t spend enough time somewhere to adopt this chavvy accent....she should have grown out of it and be more Norfolk sounding than anything 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I grew up in a town 30mins from London (until I was 20) and I can hear my accent in her sometimes. Her accent it very fake chav though, I’ve grown up around ‘real chavs’, went to school with them etc and they sound way more posh then Helen!

Its weird though, because she shouldn’t sound very ‘London’ as she lived in Liverpool for a good portion of her childhood before moving back to Norfolk. Not sure where she lived or was born before moving to Liverpool but she didn’t spend enough time somewhere to adopt this chavvy accent....she should have grown out of it and be more Norfolk sounding than anything 🤷‍♀️
It wasn't Liverpool, wasn't it York? Her friend she went to Uni with lives in Liverpool now (she's not from there either) which is why she visits.

Reactions: 4
It wasn't Liverpool, wasn't it York? Her friend she went to Uni with lives in Liverpool now (she's not from there either) which is why she visits.
Ohhh maybe!

I think her accent should sound more Norfolk but she's never sounded Norfolk unless she's putting the accent on.

Reactions: 4
Ohhh maybe!

I think her accent should sound more Norfolk but she's never sounded Norfolk unless she's putting the accent on.
She does slip into it sometimes on certain words, it seems she makes a huge effort to hide her real accent but isn't good enough at doing it tbh.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, it was Hornsea. Her friend moved to Liverpool and she just went to visit or something. Imagine how grim her fake Scouse accent would be though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she sounds really Norfolk. I think when she hears the Norfolk in her accent she quickly swings to cocker-ney to "cover it up". If she doesn't like her accent maybe she could go to a speech and language professional. Might help with her singing ;-).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, it was Hornsea. Her friend moved to Liverpool and she just went to visit or something. Imagine how grim her fake Scouse accent would be though 😂
Yeah, it's Hornsea - she went back in a video a few years back and vlogged it. I don't hear Hull in her accent much at all, but the weird cockney thing is so odd and clearly put on to be funny.

Also, her blush in the Blue Christmas video on IG. I actually thought the concept was fun but wow, her cheeks made it look insane.

Reactions: 5
There's people who live miles away from Liverpool and speak in a scouse accent even though they've been like twice 😂 We call them plazzy scousers or wools. I wonder if theres something like that in Norwich lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her new Blue Christmas make up look on Instagram instantly made me think of this...
🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20201212-181339.png

Screenshot_20201212-181133.png

Screenshot_20201212-181109.png

That make up look is AWFUL. I don't understand how she keeps managing to age herself with these looks 🤣

Also how has she not got a foundation which matches her skin tone?!? It's hilarious watching her skin turn lighter and lighter each transition 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She replied to the Lush / Anti-trans comments on vlogmas #9...

Screenshot_20201212-182548.png

Screenshot_20201212-182607.png

Screenshot_20201212-182628.png

....why do I not believe her claim that she doesn't look at her phone much...?? Oh yeah...

She said so in her latest vlog (the day after):

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What I don't get is why she's acts like this now? I swear even 1 and a half years ago she wasn't this unbearable. She was always a bit loud and a little bit rough but now she is constantly loud and overbearing and talks in that awful chavy accent. But why she has started acting like this is what I dont understand.
She's become this caricature of herself. It's almost like an act she puts on. It's like she can't be introspective or look at herself, like really look. She has to fill every second with food or drink or mindless waffle. I'm sure a therapist would have a lot to say about that. I also thinking working from home is not a job that suits her. She would be better off back working in a shoe shop and chatting with customers all day long.

🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 344362

View attachment 344370

View attachment 344372

View attachment 344374

That make up look is AWFUL. I don't understand how she keeps managing to age herself with these looks 🤣

Also how has she not got a foundation which matches her skin tone?!? It's hilarious watching her skin turn lighter and lighter each transition 🤣
But the blue eyeshadow looked so good by itself!? I was like oo I really like the pared down skin and bare lips with the blue THEN she added that bleeping flour white foundation and pantomime blush. WHY?! Just a bit of concealer, less blush and a gloss and her makeup would have looked banging. She always has to overdo everything and ruin it.

Reactions: 28
The worst thing about her saying she's a 14 is that she makes young women (myself a few years ago) think they're bigger than they are.

I wear a 12/14 and when i used to follow quirkerz, the feeling that she was the same size as me made me so dysmorphic.
I’ve been pondering this a fair bit. I’m also a 12/14 but quite a lot taller than Helg. But when you see people claiming to be a certain size you see yourself looking like them. It’s distorting how I see myself? And yes I know this is a bigger insta issue and not one persons fault. Its influencer culture thats dangerous and toxic.

also looooool make up gun Marge was my first thought seeing that too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.