Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nopesorry123

Thank you 👏
A little while ago my local supermarket started selling pre-made donation bags that contained items that food banks were asking for. So for example £2 would buy a bag containing a loaf of bread, a few tins of baked beans and some cheese, that’s lunch for a small family for a few days. You buy it and at the end of the week they donate all the bags purchased. It cuts out the work of buying, packaging and physically taking it to a shelter or bank. Which I know is what prevents a lot of people from (myself included!) from doing so. After I bought my first bag I made sure to tell my mum and like 4 of my friends and they’ve all since bought at least 1 bag each! Could you imagine if Anderz made even one post about this scheme, if me, a no followers, no influence ‘normie’ could encourage 5 people to follow suit, Helen could actually do something amazing. Crying over that hamper of mince pies and clothes after videos and videos of materialistic over buying tat... it’s absolute gluttony at it’s finest and it actually makes me feel fucking sick.
Heard that this is a way for larger companies to prodfjt off food approaching their expiry dates which is why the bags are closed and you can't see the items

Ginny

I am very demotivated thinking/ realizing how little work she has to do to get things. I have been really wanting a Samsung tablet (s6), I did a ton of research and have been determined to get this item because it comes with an S Pen and I would love to learn to make animated videos. I have been working extra shifts and trying to save for this item but cannot get any closer because of the expenses of Christmas / Life. We are in an era where the cost of living has increased but the minimum wage stays the same due to the ol' Rona but she never addresses that. Things just don't seem earned and it's hard to compare your life to that
Sorry to go off topic but im looking to get a tablet with pen for my son whos into art, is the s6 as good as the ipad? Im not great with this stuff