Helen Anderson #6 a vibrating boner dont make me a loner, btw I have a cold not the 'rona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry if this is an unpopular opinion..buuuut

i like her home, decor renovation type stuff, i do think she has a good eye despite her being incredibly excessive. (not the sofa or the garage tho-bad move on both counts)

Like another poster said earlier, her getting another place and decorating it to flip would be good content and something i think she could actually be capable of
Honestly, kinda same? I LOVE her downstairs bathroom to be honest, it's so bright and fun. I think she actually has a pretty good eye and starts with cool stuff but then ends up just adding and adding to it until it just looks like an overwhelming cluttered mess - eg. her hall, that wallpaper is cool but then adding the neon and the carpet and all that... like ok calm down Helen, love.

I have no problem with the garage, looks like a neat and tidy space now, but it seems like she didn't even do it for herself and that's pretty sad considering Fil moved out right after it was done. The oversized sofa and office renovation however... it just seems like she's looking for an excuse to spend money and feel like she's been productive by renovating yet another area of her house. It's kinda sad tbh - I've experienced the same thing (without the influencer budget) when I've had bad periods and I'm sure lots of people in lockdown have been doing the same thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Haha I was just thinking the same thing, she's gotta be writing these herself

View attachment 283705

Talking about FILDO?

View attachment 283706

Of course.shes complaining about being on her own and not having a man around to do things for her.

Oh... Get your bingo cards ready, she's mentioned the Great Frog!

View attachment 283708

Ignorance is stupid. Can't wait for the monthly rant video about how you don't give a tit but really give many a tit 🤣

View attachment 283710
YOU SHOULD!!!!

Gotta ask herself a question to be able to mention the BAND:

View attachment 283717

View attachment 283718

This pic 🤣 her face looks like she's trying to pass something...
Poor Diane looks so sad 😢.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Honestly, kinda same? I LOVE her downstairs bathroom to be honest, it's so bright and fun. I think she actually has a pretty good eye and starts with cool stuff but then ends up just adding and adding to it until it just looks like an overwhelming cluttered mess - eg. her hall, that wallpaper is cool but then adding the neon and the carpet and all that... like ok calm down Helen, love.

I have no problem with the garage, looks like a neat and tidy space now, but it seems like she didn't even do it for herself and that's pretty sad considering Fil moved out right after it was done. The oversized sofa and office renovation however... it just seems like she's looking for an excuse to spend money and feel like she's been productive by renovating yet another area of her house. It's kinda sad tbh - I've experienced the same thing (without the influencer budget) when I've had bad periods and I'm sure lots of people in lockdown have been doing the same thing.
The mustard and the safari/tropical type theme in that bathroom is gorgeous. Her kitchen and wash room are quite nice too.
prob gonna sound like i’m gushing but even the garden makeover is nice, although some flowers for the bees would be good. i’d love to see some sustainable/home diy too.

Yes agreed, i have definitely dabbled with more home projects since being indoors 24/7 for the past 6 months. (with varying degrees of success)

Reactions: 12
See, I used to think she was really good at all this interior design stuff, but then I saw her Pinterest and realised she just copies a lot of other people's boards. Then I noticed that she does the same with her 'fashion', she takes a lot of other people's ideas and calls them her own.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I just think her house is vile 😂 her upstairs is a right state. That carpet and wallpaper combination would make me dizzy seeing it every day.

Reactions: 14
Her mockney accent is getting worse. Here with "it smells like" and "online", is she channelling Catherine Tate's Lauren?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She uses fun colours and interesting prints in her house which is always nice to see (IMO) but she looses it for me when she fills the house with utter shite, I bleeping hate nick nacks. All I see it a bunch of shite destined for the landfill. No one is going to want to cracked pink flamingo ceramic when you die Helen.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20201022-191536.png

Erm.... WHEN has she ever dressed "GOFF"??

I can't stop giggling when I see this jacket and hat combo, and think of dear old Betty from my old salon wearing the same musty old jacket.

Helen's current old lady turned pumpkin style sooooo quirky.

(Also notice her saying she gets "inspo" aka she copies others from IG / Pinterest 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
View attachment 284526

Erm.... WHEN has she ever dressed "GOFF"??

I can't stop giggling when I see this jacket and hat combo, and think of dear old Betty from my old salon wearing the same musty old jacket.

Helen's current old lady turned pumpkin style sooooo quirky.
'I wear black sometimes so I must be goff'

Lord give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought I was just getting old, I had no idea what she meant with goff 🙈 Turns out she's as bad at spelling as I am ( I use Grammarly now so my sentences do make a bit more sense without all of the errors ).:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
So her tagging the Great Frog was her hoping they would send her a new ring right?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
So her tagging the Great Frog was her hoping they would send her a new ring right?
I thought this as well - and I'm pretty sure this is the second ring she has lost? I have a memory of her going down to London to replace one of her stump decorations not too long ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whenever she wears shapeless long tit like that I just see Homer and his muumuu

View attachment 283435

I love baggy comfy clothes though. I hate it when people
She uses fun colours and interesting prints in her house which is always nice to see (IMO) but she looses it for me when she fills the house with utter shite, I bleeping hate nick nacks. All I see it a bunch of shite destined for the landfill. No one is going to want to cracked pink flamingo ceramic when you die Helen.
This is so true. I realised a while back that I used to get sucked in and buy the supermarket bits and pieces for the home even though I didn't have a plan for them or they didn't go with a theme and my place would always get cluttered... because it was cheap I'd get rid of it.
I changed my ways and I think it's an issue now with so many influencers and PR and just so much waste...all destined for landfill and especially people like Helga who say they care about ethics and saving the planet but then do so many hauls and just constantly buy more more more x

Not sure what happened there didn't finish my other comment and can't work out how to edit it 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.