Helen Anderson #6 a vibrating boner dont make me a loner, btw I have a cold not the 'rona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think that's the real reason Helen and Mark didn't work out? He called her on her rampant alcoholism and she didn't much like the truth?

I could see it happening tbh judging by how she reacts to even the slightest criticism from anyone. I imagine Mark was 'just being boring' or whatever other tit she would come out with.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone think that's the real reason Helen and Mark didn't work out? He called her on her rampant alcoholism and she didn't much like the truth?

I could see it happening tbh judging by how she reacts to even the slightest criticism from anyone. I imagine Mark was 'just being boring' or whatever other tit she would come out with.
Literally any of her behaviour could have been the final straw for mark. She shouts and screeches, wears a mask of clown makeup, drinks and drinks each day, has no real hobbies in her life or anything interesting to bring to the relationship apart from copying his hobbies eg hiking

Reactions: 16

wouldn't surprise me at all tbh! he seems very sensible and SUPER put together (may just be in comparison to helen though lol) but the way she reacts to criticism is insane!

Reactions: 6
All of the above makes sense for him calling it off, but why did they get together in the first place? I saw on his insta that he's just walked Hadrian's Wall. I'm so jealous because that's my dream walk. But.. What did he have in common with Helen? Seemingly nothing, but he still moved in.

Reactions: 11
All of the above makes sense for him calling it off, but why did they get together in the first place? I saw on his insta that he's just walked Hadrian's Wall. I'm so jealous because that's my dream walk. But.. What did he have in common with Helen? Seemingly nothing, but he still moved in.
Well it seems he does have a "type," which Helen does appear to fit (at least at first glance.)

Reactions: 8
View attachment 279758

"NONE consensual" Jesus bleeping Christ. 🙄

View attachment 279793

View attachment 279794

Drinking away her boredom with Fildo. 🙄

So nice that she witches about what other peoples interests and the fact they like to watch their own things.

I mean how many times has Helga forced him to watch her shite like the usual new boyfriend showing of Vickings or listening to her screech a long to Disney, or watching her favourite classics such as Wayne's World etc.

(Also if you don't like it, you do know that you have another TV to watch your own tit on Quirkz)
I don’t know if it’s just because I’ve known my boyfriend for years now and we had our defining years together but does everyone else think it’s like super weird when people ( especially who have just got together) say stuff like ‘ughhhh he’s making me do this/ watch this’ like your relationship especially in that honey moon phase is about it being really fun and exciting and loving doing stuff together but also like you have to have a certain degree of liking the same stuff and having the same interests yk? And it just seems like FIL is not cut from the same cloth.. almost like she just picked up anyone who would be willing to stay with her and he saw a mooch opportunity 😬😬😬 (also I know you don’t necessarilyhave to enjoy everything your partner does lol trust me my choice would not be watching mafia films or playing video games and I’m sure he doesn’t feel as enthusiastic as me about endless repeats of Disney films but I just don’t think we’d have said in the first year of our relationship “ughhh he’s/she’s MAKING me do this” it’s deffo not that deep but just a bit of a weird thing that stuck out

I think it’s just because even if you don’t like it you sorta just get happy about it bc the other persons happy yk?

View attachment 279979so mark’s posted this on his story..... wonder who it relates to 👀
quite strange he’s posting indirects to her tho 😬

Especially if you have a girlfriend

like the whole situation rlly leaving an ex, getting with Helen, leaving Helen and getting with ex just to post stuff that seems to be about Helen...seems a bit too old for the whole posting of indirects

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t know if it’s just because I’ve known my boyfriend for years now and we had our defining years together but does everyone else think it’s like super weird when people ( especially who have just got together) say stuff like ‘ughhhh he’s making me do this/ watch this’ like your relationship especially in that honey moon phase is about it being really fun and exciting and loving doing stuff together but also like you have to have a certain degree of liking the same stuff and having the same interests yk? And it just seems like FIL is not cut from the same cloth.. almost like she just picked up anyone who would be willing to stay with her and he saw a mooch opportunity 😬😬😬 (also I know you don’t necessarilyhave to enjoy everything your partner does lol trust me my choice would not be watching mafia films or playing video games and I’m sure he doesn’t feel as enthusiastic as me about endless repeats of Disney films but I just don’t think we’d have said in the first year of our relationship “ughhh he’s/she’s MAKING me do this” it’s deffo not that deep but just a bit of a weird thing that stuck out

I think it’s just because even if you don’t like it you sorta just get happy about it bc the other persons happy yk?

quite strange he’s posting indirects to her tho 😬

Especially if you have a girlfriend

like the whole situation rlly leaving an ex, getting with Helen, leaving Helen and getting with ex just to post stuff that seems to be about Helen...seems a bit too old for the whole posting of indirects
I totally agree with this. But Helen probably thinks it's cutesy and makes them look like a solid couple if she says she's forced to watch his stuff. Also she's subconsciously painting the picture of her as a martyr and him as this horrible guy who moves into HER house and then forces her to do as he says.

As for her all the ex stuff it is SO WEIRD!! Maybe I can say this because I've never had a bad break up or any beef with any of my ex's, like not best pals but definitely haven't got a bad word to say about any of them and could easily go for a pint with any of them, but yeah I find it all so weird. Why would you spend so much time obsessing over someone you're no longer with when you are in a new relationship or care about who they are with now. Especially when you're obviously not on good terms, just let it go. It's one thing to have a quick look on someones social media after a glass of wine or 3 but all of them behave so strange. It's like they never matured past 14.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Typical Helen not wearing a mask in the lines at alton towers when it's the rules there just now
I know several people weren't in her stories but still

Reactions: 9
I totally agree with this. But Helen probably thinks it's cutesy and makes them look like a solid couple if she says she's forced to watch his stuff. Also she's subconsciously painting the picture of her as a martyr and him as this horrible guy who moves into HER house and then forces her to do as he says.

As for her all the ex stuff it is SO WEIRD!! Maybe I can say this because I've never had a bad break up or any beef with any of my ex's, like not best pals but definitely haven't got a bad word to say about any of them and could easily go for a pint with any of them, but yeah I find it all so weird. Why would you spend so much time obsessing over someone you're no longer with when you are in a new relationship or care about who they are with now. Especially when you're obviously not on good terms, just let it go. It's one thing to have a quick look on someones social media after a glass of wine or 3 but all of them behave so strange. It's like they never matured past 14.
PREACH!!! Feel sorry for not so ex girlfriend tbh caught up in that sorta bull tit (also who’s betting he was not so faithful relationship wise - he’s got the maturity for it 🤢🤢🤢🤢)

Reactions: 5
Typical Helen not wearing a mask in the lines at alton towers when it's the rules there just now
I know several people weren't in her stories but still
Ughhh typical.

Also think it’s telling that when Lucy Wood went Alton Towers provided a hotel stay for them, poor Helen had to pay for her own BnB down the road

Reactions: 9
A free trip to Alton Towers including a night's stay in a beautiful pub and she's moaning cos she couldn't stay another day to eat a roast 🙄

Reactions: 19
121665262_1226448037727468_6757248975521645185_n.jpg

Oh free masks, hopefully she'll wear it! (Spoiler: she doesn't)

Not wearing the free mask and he has his willy nose stuck out of his 🙄 pair of idiots

121668173_157864855986813_2996341634975083898_n.jpg

"Fil I need a photoshoot for me doughnut quick get it's best angles before I devour it... FIL QUICK! ITS HEADING FOR ME GOB!!"

121668173_157864855986813_2996341634975083898_n~2.jpg

"I REALLY wanted some [guinea pigs] but you said no"

She sounds like a child, constantly asking for permission, first not being allowed to label her own bins not allowed to eat a late lunch and now not allowed to get guinea pigs (I mean it's great she didn't get them as she can barely look after the dogs and is always reliant on others to dog sit as she's always out spreading COVID up and down the country. But duck me, Fil is still brand new and obviously rules the roost)

122051894_773602270164619_3301179710444941566_n.jpg

Hahahaha this is such a dig at the fact her 'mates' didn't let her join their band. HEX Friends aka Helen's EX Friends🤣🤣🤣

121703360_152083079946500_1346828507620887641_n.jpg

Still not bothering with a mask huh, Helga?

121805118_2802630863349874_604439850278552553_n.jpg

Ah spreading her COVID to another location instead of bleeping off back home. Nice.

121739379_157192276067940_2350251597034534005_n.jpg

Of course she's drinking to celebrate the fact that she got to the her room. Raging alcoholic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I wondered if they arrived without masks so had to get them there! Bet Helen hadn't bothered to bring one. Cos in her mind covid is over. Everything back to normal now.

Am I reading too much into this? (hex friends??) Or is it just a naff ride lol
I thought exactly this as soon as I saw it!!! Even if its a bad ride, why such an extreme photo? Defo vicious undertones.

Reactions: 17
... I said it a few threads ago but man, Fil is not attractive at all. Those pictures and that ugly ass filter do him so dirty

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.