Helen Anderson #6 a vibrating boner dont make me a loner, btw I have a cold not the 'rona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of the above makes sense for him calling it off, but why did they get together in the first place? I saw on his insta that he's just walked Hadrian's Wall. I'm so jealous because that's my dream walk. But.. What did he have in common with Helen? Seemingly nothing, but he still moved in.
maybe she was his rebound? I know I have made a few choice rebound decisions in my time :cautious:
I do also think that Helen would steamroll people into something, so maybe thats why he moved in. Or maybe he genuinely liked her. Who knows.
I also think that his stories arent directed at her tbh. I think more to the situation where you cant have a party now due to restrictions but thats just what I read from it. TBH (Mark fanclub here again) I would think he is alot more mature than Helen and wouldnt need to post indirects. I mean he had to deal with her on the beach walk and seemed fine. I think she will be the one who creates a drama narrative about the relationship. She said before that she didnt respect him, after they broke up which I thought was an arsey thing to say.
I think she needs to look at why she slates her exes, maybe its because she cant take criticism and she sees a breakup as a slight. I am still really good terms with my first big ex, he's married and we check in regularly because we were together 4 years.

Reactions: 15
Am I reading too much into this? (hex friends??) Or is it just a naff ride lol
Gets a job to promote Alton Towers and she decides to flip off their ride? 🙄

Maybe squiggly Fildo said she's NOT ALLOWED to go on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wondered if they arrived without masks so had to get them there! Bet Helen hadn't bothered to bring one. Cos in her mind covid is over. Everything back to normal now.

I thought exactly this as soon as I saw it!!! Even if its a bad ride, why such an extreme photo? Defo vicious undertones.

Personally if I was alton towers marketing team I'd be a bit pissed off if someone we invited for free to spend the day there very openly slagged off our ride especially in a very non family friendly way when its a family theme park

Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20201019-163850.png

"Work that fulfills me" 🤣🤣🤣 she says as she spends less than an hour filming and editing bullshit videos that are filled with self centered idiocy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t know if it’s just because I’ve known my boyfriend for years now and we had our defining years together but does everyone else think it’s like super weird when people ( especially who have just got together) say stuff like ‘ughhhh he’s making me do this/ watch this’ like your relationship especially in that honey moon phase is about it being really fun and exciting and loving doing stuff together but also like you have to have a certain degree of liking the same stuff and having the same interests yk? And it just seems like FIL is not cut from the same cloth.. almost like she just picked up anyone who would be willing to stay with her and he saw a mooch opportunity 😬😬😬 (also I know you don’t necessarilyhave to enjoy everything your partner does lol trust me my choice would not be watching mafia films or playing video games and I’m sure he doesn’t feel as enthusiastic as me about endless repeats of Disney films but I just don’t think we’d have said in the first year of our relationship “ughhh he’s/she’s MAKING me do this” it’s deffo not that deep but just a bit of a weird thing that stuck out

I think it’s just because even if you don’t like it you sorta just get happy about it bc the other persons happy yk?

quite strange he’s posting indirects to her tho 😬

Especially if you have a girlfriend

like the whole situation rlly leaving an ex, getting with Helen, leaving Helen and getting with ex just to post stuff that seems to be about Helen...seems a bit too old for the whole posting of indirects
Still doesn’t justify weird indirect posts n stuff but I do think there’s probably a whole lot more to the situation than we know about e.g why her and Grace are not longer pals (we assume) and Mark and his new gf are very close with Grace and Andy

Reactions: 9
Hex is great fun! And would be great at Scarefest because it's creepy. She's deffo having a dig!

Reactions: 10

Spot Quirkerz at her dance class being well quirky

Also how are they allowed to get away with having this many people in an indoor class?

The area they're in is at a current level of 'medium' and the guidelines say they're supposed to following the rule of 6 - but they've got about 18 people in there!

Screenshot_20201019-172628.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
That class does look like fun but obviously there are far too many people there. I didn’t realise the rule of 6 applied to exercise classes. Which one is Quirkerz, I can’t spot her.

Reactions: 10
That class does look like fun but obviously there are far too many people there. I didn’t realise the rule of 6 applied to exercise classes. Which one is Quirkerz, I can’t spot her.
danni is in the leopard print and Helga is just behind her!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I spent way too long making this :LOL:
1602797123470.png
Tick off redecorating - she's redone her office 🤣

Screenshot_20201019-175458~2.png

121737362_362037458471122_4292934139382899946_n.jpg

Yup my area is in medium same as Norwich, and our exercise classes have to follow the rule of 6. I really don't get how they think they're allowed 18 people! But then they did an indoor class during lockdown when they weren't allowed so I shouldn't be surprised.

Helga is the one near the back, stomping around, flopping her unsupported tits about , swinging her arms wildly and rolling on the floor almost kicking the other person next to her with her COVID foot.

Screenshot_20201019-180635~3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Cheers guys, that video was much more entertaining once I knew where she was - she’s not very good is she?! When they go down to the floor and do that single leg kick she just flings herself down like a sack of spuds 🤣. I suspect she thinks she’s really sexy and cool whilst doing this class though.

Does she ever wear a bra? Like ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Okay. So I just wanted to communicate that I have done a much better job at limiting my time here - but I check in when I poop and boy oh boy am I MAD that she is redoing her office again!!!!
Like....... maybe if you didn't redo your office for the 3rd time you could afford to move OUT of your crappy starter home.. does anyone really want to stick to one place or thing for this long?
Nothing about her is relatable, I have stopped watching her videos - I blocked her Instagram so I don't look at it.

I have started following a new channel and I HIGHLY recommend it to you all - jnaydaily! She is so freaking positive, provides disclaimers about spending money! super funny! super okay with her body! It's AWESOME and it makes me feel good!!!!

When I watch Helen or look at her content I have started to think about the effort placed behind it and how LONELY she must be.
NO one needs this negativity and gluttony.

Reactions: 15
Tick off redecorating - she's redone her office 🤣

View attachment 280756

View attachment 280757

Yup my area is in medium same as Norwich, and our exercise classes have to follow the rule of 6. I really don't get how they think they're allowed 18 people! But then they did an indoor class during lockdown when they weren't allowed so I shouldn't be surprised.

Helga is the one near the back, stomping around, flopping her unsupported tits about , swinging her arms wildly and rolling on the floor almost kicking the other person next to her with her COVID foot.

View attachment 280772
tempsnip.png

BINGO has been updated - let me know if I'm missing any! :) (I thought Alton Towers might not count cos Fil was there with her lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aside from the ridiculous COVID spreading going on in that class, some of the girls are really good! Helen looks like a child having a tantrum and throwing herself around but some others look good

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am also apart of it tiny tits club (I think mine might actually be smaller than Helgas 😅), so I get that you can get away with a less structured bra.... BUT I would never DREAM of going to any sort of dance or exercise class with no bra on! Who is she trying to impress? If anything it would be distracting having your bits wobbling about, nearly slipping out of the low cut top she is wearing!

And bless whoever found that video 😂

Reactions: 14
I am also apart of it tiny tits club (I think mine might actually be smaller than Helgas 😅), so I get that you can get away with a less structured bra.... BUT I would never DREAM of going to any sort of dance or exercise class with no bra on!
Me too - I’ve always been pretty flat chested but I wouldn’t ever exercise without some kind of bra top on. Even tiny tits need support when you’re jumping around!

I wonder if Helen associates not having to wear a bra with being slim - in her head she’s flat chested because she’s slim and therefore she doesn’t need to wear a bra. Helps her to continue her self delusion that she’s still a size 12-14 pear shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.