Helen Anderson #6 a vibrating boner dont make me a loner, btw I have a cold not the 'rona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is quite a nasty comment but I have never seen someone her size with such small boobs...she puts on weight and it never goes to her boobs? It’s so strange

Reactions: 18
This is quite a nasty comment but I have never seen someone her size with such small boobs...she puts on weight and it never goes to her boobs? It’s so strange
I've always thought it was bizarre.

Reactions: 9
Any one watch/watched Sophie Payne? Firstly she’s Helen’s number one fan which is weird. Secondly she’s a size 24/26 and has NO boobs at all. It’s the strangest thing, I can never wrap my head around it.

Reactions: 7
Any one watch/watched Sophie Payne? Firstly she’s Helen’s number one fan which is weird. Secondly she’s a size 24/26 and has NO boobs at all. It’s the strangest thing, I can never wrap my head around it.
Just scrolled through her insta, suffering christ its dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I reading too much into this? (hex friends??) Or is it just a naff ride lol
Just catching up but.... Imaging gifting some influencer a free trip to your park and she takes photos sticking her finger up at a ride. Well done Alton Towers

Edit - Just seen everyone else saying this too 🤣 Bet Alton Towers are regretting that decision now 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just scrolled through her insta, suffering christ its dull.
Just went to have a wee looksee. I was thinking "what are these ladies talking about she looks like she has pretty big boobs" then I realised it was the fat rolls under her boobs .... the fat roll under her boobs is bigger than her boobs. That's very unfortunate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My boobs don’t change size much even when the rest of me does. I am nearly 2 stone heavier than when I got married 8 years ago and I’ve gone up one band size, the cup size has never changed. I know for a lot of women their boobs will gain or lose weight along with the rest of their body, but it’s never been the case for me. I actually wish my boobs had got bigger when I gained weight so my middle would look more in proportion! So Helen might has probably had a slight increase in size but it won’t be very noticeable - I think she was very ’flat chested’ when she was slimmer?

Reactions: 3
Okay. So I just wanted to communicate that I have done a much better job at limiting my time here - but I check in when I poop and boy oh boy am I MAD that she is redoing her office again!!!!
Like....... maybe if you didn't redo your office for the 3rd time you could afford to move OUT of your crappy starter home.. does anyone really want to stick to one place or thing for this long?
Nothing about her is relatable, I have stopped watching her videos - I blocked her Instagram so I don't look at it.

I have started following a new channel and I HIGHLY recommend it to you all - jnaydaily! She is so freaking positive, provides disclaimers about spending money! super funny! super okay with her body! It's AWESOME and it makes me feel good!!!!

When I watch Helen or look at her content I have started to think about the effort placed behind it and how LONELY she must be.
NO one needs this negativity and gluttony.
I love Jnay, she seems such a sweet person ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just went to have a wee looksee. I was thinking "what are these ladies talking about she looks like she has pretty big boobs" then I realised it was the fat rolls under her boobs .... the fat roll under her boobs is bigger than her boobs. That's very unfortunate.
EXACTLY! No actual boob! Emma Tamsin Hill’s roll under her tiny boobs is even stranger. Sorry for derailing, just an odd phenomenon! Anyone watched Sophie’s videos? She tries to film all her stuff like Helen and pretty much thinks Helen is Anna Wintour. It’s intense.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least it’s money well spent for Alton Towers I mean what with the weird troll filter video with Fil saying he felt sick and them flipping off a ride it’s going to have people flocking there in droves 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My boobs don’t change size much even when the rest of me does. I am nearly 2 stone heavier than when I got married 8 years ago and I’ve gone up one band size, the cup size has never changed. I know for a lot of women their boobs will gain or lose weight along with the rest of their body, but it’s never been the case for me. I actually wish my boobs had got bigger when I gained weight so my middle would look more in proportion! So Helen might has probably had a slight increase in size but it won’t be very noticeable - I think she was very ’flat chested’ when she was slimmer?
This is me too - I have put on a bit of weight and my cup size stays as an A, its depressing 😂

Shes got that weird long leg lense on again
1603151089143.png

What the duck is going on with her shoes?
1603151146102.png

and shes doing that weird toothy smile again
1603151179064.png

basically there is alot to unpack in this photo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i sooo wish there was a thread on Sophie!

I've just been looking back on her old posts and omg she's aged so badly these last 2 years. You'd think the difference was about 15 years.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.