Helen Anderson #6 a vibrating boner dont make me a loner, btw I have a cold not the 'rona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was developed in the 60’s and back then (and even up until very recently) the Catholic Church had such a hold over peoples lives. I’m from Northern Ireland and it wouldn’t be uncommon for a priest to ask questions if a married couple weren’t pregnant within a year!
Thanks very much, I have recurring pre cancerous cells in my cervix that have to be burnt off to prevent cervical cancer - make sure you get your smears ladies as I had no symptoms!
I had this when I was just 19, really surprises me that these days you aren't invited for your first smear til much later now! I'm so sorry you have to have the treatment repeatedly though, it's not pleasant.

But yes all this positive educational stuff Helen could use her channel and influence for but she prefers ro just show off and make out she's gods gift in the bedroom, when it seems she's very novice. Her idea of talking during sex is asking if the bins have been put out, like wtf???!

Reactions: 6
Welcome! Don't worry here's a quick rundown:

Helen Anderson aka Helen Anderz aka Quirkerz is a 29 year old "influencer" from Norwich.

We mainly talk about how she's desperately claimed to be a size 14 for 7 years - despite putting on a tit ton of weight and admitting that she's at the heaviest she's ever been.

Her content is incredibly stale, her YouTube views are dwindling. She claims she never likes to follow trends and she's just her unapologetic self, yet she copies may other influencers styles and trends.

She claims she's a digital rock star. Yup.

Has a history of unhealthy relationship patterns which usually consist of getting with one guy and moving him in pretty quick, then a while layer - usually around winter time - they break up and suddenly she's with someone new and then the cycle repeats

She claimed to support BLM but just shared the same stuff her management told her to, and then she had a big old rant about people calling out Jenna Marbles' past black face and told people they should get over it.

Quirkerz also recently did a questionable skit where she smudged brown eyeshadow over her face and drew massive red lips on her face... And called it great fun

Has ranted about cultural appropriation and how people get tattoos of things they shouldnt, yet completely forgets that she currently owns a Budda head planter and has worn a Maang Tikka in her past videos.

After getting a comment asking if she was drunk in a video she did another video ranting about her drunkeness was just her being extroverted and then asked people to compare who has it worse people who have social anxiety or people who are extroverted... Yup.

She loves to block and delete any comments which disagree with her (even the most basic of things) and she is NEVER in the wrong.

She threw a 3 day bender at hers for a bunch of her mates during lockdown because she was sulking about missing Download festival - they all posted on social media their drunk non social distancing antics and she had her mate film it for her YouTube chnnel yet when they saw people talking about it here Helen put the video out claiming that she "forgot" to film it.

She never washes her hands after going to the toilet, she loves picking her nose (says it's her fav hobby) and hates wearing masks - is often seen in a shop touvhing everything with her urine booger hands but when people.tell her to stop touching tit she yells "I HAVE HAND SANITIZER" but is never seen using it.

She claimed that she is sustainable and wants to buy less and support more eco friendly brands, but now she got her DREAM job with ASOS so duck sustainability.

She has resurrected her old band after she was jealous of other influencers' success after she went on a trip away with them - so now she's obsessed with all things BAND. She hilariously rented a costume sized 8-12 for the music video and couldn't fit into it or the boots properly, but she thinks she's the tit and filmed her video in a garden centre.

Oh and she's a raging alcoholic

I could go on with a lot more, but like all my posts its long enough already 🤣

I mainly put the run down on the first page of each thread with links to posts / pictures / videos

She is one of those people who is a complete car crash which you just can't turn away from. Happy reading!🤘🏻
This was literally better than my dissertation.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s a good point, I think I’m in the age range of a majority of her viewers (25) and I’m guilty of ignoring the letters for my first smear, I got another reminder last week that’s still sitting on my coffee table staring at me :( I was in the first the first group of girls to get the vaccination at school and can only recall one influencer I watch ever speaking about their experiences with the test (Kiera-rose). For someone who is supposed to be this all knowing sex guru, I’d love to see her talk about things like the smear test BUT with the way she’s spoken about contraception, she’ll probably say how horrible an experience it was and make anyone with any anxieties with the test even more worried
Please go for your smear! I had my first one a year ago. Honestly didn't feel uncomfortable or anything and it was over so quick!

Reactions: 7
This thread has reminded me that I need to book mine as my letter came through!!

Isnt it funny how such a "nasty gossip site frequented by losers" promotes safe sex and womens health and is genuinely far more supportive more informative than an inflencer who hs the platform to reach out to thousands....

• Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 276864

Haha this pic, she really does remind me of the little old ladies who used to come into the salon I worked at 😂

In fact...

View attachment 276870

I KNEW THIS WOMAN 😂
She literally looks like a pumpkin. I thought Josie's outfit was much cooler, the all black, almost 80s inspired look with the chunky brogues. I used to only watch Helen's vlogs to see what Josie was wearing, I think she had great style. Perhaps Helen is jealous? She's the definition of a try hard.

Reactions: 11
She literally looks like a pumpkin. I thought Josie's outfit was much cooler, the all black, almost 80s inspired look with the chunky brogues. I used to only watch Helen's vlogs to see what Josie was wearing, I think she had great style. Perhaps Helen is jealous? She's the definition of a try hard.
Screenshot_20201017-114554~2.png

"Tattle sez I luk lyke a 'umpkin.... Imma put on EVEN MURE orwange to become even mure 'umpkin.... I MUST BECOME THE AUTUMN!!!!!"

I'm surprised she hasn't dyed her hair bleeping bright orange at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 278351

"Tattle sez I luk lyke a 'umpkin.... Imma put on EVEN MURE orwange to become even mure 'umpkin.... I MUST BECOME THE AUTUMN!!!!!"

she almost did 😭 kinda disappointed she didn’t now

(Also thank you everyone, I’ll be calling the doctors on Monday to book my smear, won’t lie I’m very nervous but it’s important)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Look what Mark posted on his Instagram story:

121632667_1018347188626574_5907903383970557305_n.jpg

I wonder WHO he could possibly be posting that in reference to? *cough* it's you, Helen *cough*

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
she almost did 😭 kinda disappointed she didn’t now

(Also thank you everyone, I’ll be calling the doctors on Monday to book my smear, won’t lie I’m very nervous but it’s important)
A few mins of being uncomfortable is nothing when you think about the alternative x

Reactions: 9
Why the hell is the dickwod travelling all the way to Alton Towers. The moron super spreader continues her efforts! Selfish twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
View attachment 278351

She said in her vlog she had wanted it to be bright orange hahahaha! But her hairdresser suggested this and if she likes she can go bright orange later. But she actually had gone with the intention with going bright orange!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why the hell is the dickwod travelling all the way to Alton Towers. The moron super spreader continues her efforts! Selfish twit.
Ugh right?! She's been out every single bleeping day since getting over her 2 day "cold".

Anyone would have thought that COVID was all over with by the way that she's acting 🙄

Reactions: 12
Autumn content more important than global pandemic.

Must say I'm really enjoying all this autumnal content she took a long time to so carefully and meticulously plan. Not.

Nothing inspiring. Zilch.

I'm not inspired by somebody simply gradually turning orange, spending money to look ridiculous, or super spreading.

I note since Fil has buggered off all garden related content has disappeared too. Has anybody noticed she only cares for her garden when there's a man to help. When Maff left it fell into a terrible state. She had to get Ben over just to mow it!

Autumn would be a great time for some garden related content. I bet all the plants she spent so much money on over the spring and summer have now died.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've just watched the garage transformation for the first time.

My first thought was - do normal women who live by themselves REALLY have that many tools, pots of paint, renovation items etc?? I just have a small tool box with a hammer, screwdriver etc!

Second thought was how much of it was clearly Fil's stuff.

And third thought was how bad does it sound that she wanted to label stuff but "I wasn't allowed to"??? Its HER house!!

Reactions: 9
She said in her vlog she had wanted it to be bright orange hahahaha! But her hairdresser suggested this and if she likes she can go bright orange later. But she actually had gone with the intention with going bright orange!
So like Mark's girlfriend's hair then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So like Mark's girlfriend's hair then?
Speaking of her....I replied to one of her instagram things the other day about something and she replied

Seems polite and quite nice. Obvs not very similar to helen afterall 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.