Helen Anderson #6 a vibrating boner dont make me a loner, btw I have a cold not the 'rona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched the garage transformation for the first time.

My first thought was - do normal women who live by themselves REALLY have that many tools, pots of paint, renovation items etc?? I just have a small tool box with a hammer, screwdriver etc!

Second thought was how much of it was clearly Fil's stuff.

And third thought was how bad does it sound that she wanted to label stuff but "I wasn't allowed to"??? Its HER house!!
To be fair, I have my own shed with more tools than my husbands work van. But its not the norm!
She obv just an idiot.

Reactions: 11
To be fair, I have my own shed with more tools than my husbands work van. But its not the norm!
She obv just an idiot.
I live on my own, own my own house etc but I have loads of DIY stuff 🤣 I think it comes with trying to do stuff yourself (all in the name 🤣) and lockdown and home ownership coming kind of the same time has done that to me. Helen strikes me as the type of person to pay people to do stuff for her, so I reckon a lot of that stuff is fils or stuff she’s bought to attempt stuff but not ended up doing!

Reactions: 6
I live on my own, own my own house etc but I have loads of DIY stuff 🤣 I think it comes with trying to do stuff yourself (all in the name 🤣) and lockdown and home ownership coming kind of the same time has done that to me. Helen strikes me as the type of person to pay people to do stuff for her, so I reckon a lot of that stuff is fils or stuff she’s bought to attempt stuff but not ended up doing!
I guess she's always making over her rooms so its all the leftover materials, paints, tools etc from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Or it's tools left over from Maff, Mark and Fil combined 🤣🤣🤣

I reckon it's mainly Fil's shite as he does up cars and fixes his motorbike, she didn't know what half the tit was in the cupboards as she said didn't put it in there.

She probably just owns a drill from the amount of times she's drilled holes in the walls and fucked up cables 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bloody knew it would have been an ad!! Typical influencers don't want to pay for anything... 🙄

Reactions: 10
It might be even a size 10, because apparently she sometimes fits in one of those too.
To be fair it looks like a one size fits all pumpkin. Which must be a relief for Helga as she’s had her snout in the free pick n mix I see!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair it looks like a one size fits all pumpkin. Which must be a relief for Helga as she’s had her snout in the free pick n mix I see!
Helga 🤣🤣🤣

Ugh yuck, Helen going for a pick and mix - with her unwashed hands and fingers up her nose, constantly touching everything. Then coughing her "cold" all over the place with no mask on 🤢

Absolute gremlin 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20201018-180253.png

"NONE consensual" Jesus bleeping Christ. 🙄

Drinking away her boredom with Fildo. 🙄

So nice that she witches about what other peoples interests and the fact they like to watch their own things.

I mean how many times has Helga forced him to watch her shite like the usual new boyfriend showing of Vickings or listening to her screech a long to Disney, or watching her favourite classics such as Wayne's World etc.

(Also if you don't like it, you do know that you have another TV to watch your own tit on Quirkz)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Poor Fildo, he has to cope with her sex addiction and can’t even watch bangers and cash in peace 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus H Christ. That is a big plate of food. My guess it is about 900 cals at least (not including the wine).
1603048377199.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Jesus H Christ. That is a big plate of food. My guess it is about 900 cals at least (not including the wine).
View attachment 279853
I don't know if it's because she's from Norwich, but whenever she plates up it reminds me of Alan Partridge and his big plate hack 😂

Edit to add the AP quote: "Eat as much as you like but from an eight-inch plate? See that? Twelve inches… Keep it in my room. See you later."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.