Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait to see that music video...:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Am I also missing something with Helen singing , she sounds like a pub singer, her voice is nothing special?!

this is awful,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone said recently Josie’s band ‘Hex Friends’ = Helen’s Ex Friends

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I can't really get over her attention seeking behavior, is it REALLY that hard for her to be alone?
Like the positioning if the camera on the attic with the screaming to bring down her decorations to say I need to order more mature attumn decor?
Who the duck is coming over to see this decor you have no friends and it's covid??
But I guess new posts of her house for the gram ?!

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20201008-163619~2.png

A pathetic alone and lonely, desperate, narcissistic, constant liar, but oh so quirky head?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is the social scene in Norwich quite small that these people all know each other (Mark, Grace, Mark's new gf) or are they just forming some sort of Helen recovery club? "Victims of Helen" or "Helen Anonymous"
Norwich is very much you know bloody everyone and can’t go into the city without bumping into at least 4 people you know. However seen as Grace and Alex MOVED here they wouldn’t have that problem. My guessing is they just took to Mark more and/or they had mark’s new gf as a pet sitter for the dogs and really hit it off with her and hopefully saw Helen for what she really is

Reactions: 12
Helen strikes me as the type that would be ‘ITS ME OR THEM’ when it comes to this kind of thing. making andy/grace choose between being team her or team Mark/new gf
Oh she is most definitely that person. And unless you have a cast iron reason to dish out an ultimatum it nearly always backfires.

Reactions: 9
Norwich is very much you know bloody everyone and can’t go into the city without bumping into at least 4 people you know. However seen as Grace and Alex MOVED here they wouldn’t have that problem. My guessing is they just took to Mark more and/or they had mark’s new gf as a pet sitter for the dogs and really hit it off with her and hopefully saw Helen for what she really is
yeah especially her age group, all her old friends are somehow connected to everyone here, a lot of the friends she used to hang around with years ago still hang around with people who are now the age they used to be. Stuck in their 20s. Wishing they were younger still.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Am I also missing something with Helen singing , she sounds like a pub singer, her voice is nothing special?!

this is awful,
She is, at best, an average karaoke singer. It sounds like she’s got some kind of echo effect on her mike on that video to improve her vocal and it’s only doing a limited job.

Reactions: 13
I can't really get over her attention seeking behavior, is it REALLY that hard for her to be alone?
Like the positioning if the camera on the attic with the screaming to bring down her decorations to say I need to order more mature attumn decor?
Who the duck is coming over to see this decor you have no friends and it's covid??
But I guess new posts of her house for the gram ?!
she can't be alone!! she'll be best friends with someone else soon, rim them, move them in, slag them off in videos, they'll move out
and so the cycle continues......

Reactions: 7
Is the social scene in Norwich quite small that these people all know each other (Mark, Grace, Mark's new gf) or are they just forming some sort of Helen recovery club? "Victims of Helen" or "Helen Anonymous"
It is both 😂

yeah especially her age group, all her old friends are somehow connected to everyone here, a lot of the friends she used to hang around with years ago still hang around with people who are now the age they used to be. Stuck in their 20s. Wishing they were younger still.
True. One of her friends or someone that knows her I don't know if they're really friends...he said to me recently that being in his thirties is just like being in his twenties but with money.
I personally don't agree but they all seem to act like that. Drugs, addicted to having new stuff all the time, getting pissed and no regard for others

Anyone who is saying being in your 30s is like your 20s but with money needs to grow the duck up. I shudder to think of what a self obsessed arsewipe I was in my mid twenties.

Being in your thirties is lovely because you wake up and see what really matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20201008-173108.png

Ha a new hairstyle in the form of a wig... I wonder if it is inspired by Fil's past/present girlfriend.... After all, we know how she loooved copying Mark's ex and now she's copied his current gf's hair 🤣

Reactions: 7
It is both 😂

True. One of her friends or someone that knows her I don't know if they're really friends...he said to me recently that being in his thirties is just like being in his twenties but with money.
I personally don't agree but they all seem to act like that. Drugs, addicted to having new stuff all the time, getting pissed and no regard for others
I find it v interesting that there’s so many of us from Norwich with connections to Helen on here 🤣 says a lot about the kind of person she is behind the camera (even though the person she is for the camera is bad enough!)

Reactions: 8

this is awful,
This sounds like she's properly straining? Like she's not engaging any muscle aside from her throat. She's got no strength behind her voice from her chest - that's really not healthy and she'll damage her voice if that's what she's doing.

You think that the new girlfriend and grace would have their accounts private, do you think they're sorta living off the attention ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.